Lowongan Kerja Dosen Unair
About Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR)
Universitas Airlangga – UNAIR – UA is the second-oldest and one of the most prestigious university in Indonesia. Located in Surabaya, East Java, this university was established in 1948 as a distant branch of University of Indonesia, with roots dating back to 1913. It started with a medical school and school of dentistry. At present day, Universitas Airlangga is a prestigious university with an entrepreneurial focus that hosts 13 faculties with more than 24,143 students (during the 2009–2010 academic year) and nearly 1,571 faculty members. In addition to that, Universitas Airlangga also has university teaching hospitals for the faculties of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, and Dentistry, a Tropical Medicine hospital, and the Institute of Tropical Disease Airlangga University, one of the leading research facilities in the world in its field, equipped with biosafety level 3 facilities.
Consistently ranked highly in major world university rankings, Universitas Airlangga has long been considered as one of the “Big 5” university in Indonesia, along with University of Indonesia, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bogor Agricultural University, and Gadjah Mada University. Universitas Airlangga also has many international partnerships worldwide, including ones with University of Bonn, Seoul National University, and University of Adelaide.
Establishment of Airlangga University has a long history. Before formally established Airlangga University, on October 9 and October 11, 1847, submitted a proposal to the Dutch colonial government to educate youth talented Java become experts in medical practice. On January 2, 1849, through Government Decision No. 22, founded NIAS (Nederlandsch Indische Artsen School) as a medical education in Surabaya. Since 1913, doctors in Surabaya education takes place at Jl. Kedungdoro 38 Surabaya. In 1923 the building was moved from NIAS Jl. Kedungdoro to the establishment of the Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University in Jl. Maj. Prof. Dr Moestopo Surabaya.
Then Dr. Lonkhuizen, Chief Medical Officer at the time, a proposal to establish the School of Dentistry in Surabaya who initiated since the month of July 1928 to 1945. He received approval from Dr. R.J.F. Van Zaben, Director of NIAS. Next, the school known as STOVIT (School Tot Opleiding Van Indies Tandarsten). At that time, STOVIT managed to gather 21 students. In a way, STOVIT renamed Ika Daigaku Shika with Dr. Takeda as its first director, served between 1942-1945.
Two years later, the Dutch government took over and then changed its name to Tandheekunding Institute. In 1948 the school changed its status Universitier Tandheelkunding Instituut (UTI). Under the authority of the Republic of Indonesia (RIS), UTI again renamed LKIG (Institute of Dentistry) during the 4-year study period, under the leadership of Prof. M. Knap and Prof. M.Soetojo. In 1948 the University Press is a branch of the University of Indonesia, which has two faculties, the Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Dentistry.
Airlangga University was officially established in 1954 under Government Regulation No. 57/1954 and inaugurated by the President of the Republic of Indonesia on November 10, 1954, to coincide with the celebration of the ninth day hero. In the same year established the Faculty of Law who was a branch of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Social Politics, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.
History University Press originated from a forerunner of educational institutions Nederlands Indische Artsen School (NIAS) and School Tot Opleiding van Indische Tandartsen (STOVIT), each founded by the Dutch in 1913 and 1928. After the independence struggle was interrupted smoothness, in 1948 the Dutch government set up the Institute which is a branch Tandheelkunding Universiteit van Indonesie Jakarta and reopen NIAS with Faculteit der Geneeskunde name that is also a branch of the Universiteit van Indonesie Jakarta.
The Government of the Republic of Indonesia was officially opened Airlangga University which is the first higher education institution in eastern Indonesia – in 1954. The inauguration of the University of Airlangga done by the first President, Dr. Ir. Sukarno, which coincides with the anniversary of Heroes 9th, November 10, 1954. Legally establishment stipulated by Government Regulation No. 57/1954.
Universitas Airlangga are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Dosen Tetap Non PNS di lingkungan Universitas Airlangga
- Fakultas Kedokteran
- Fakultas Kedokteran Gigi
- Fakutas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik
- Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi
- Fakultas Hukum
- Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Fakultas Psikologi
- Fakultas Ilmu Budaya
- Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Fakultas Keperawatan
- PDD Banyuwangi
- Fakultas Vokasi
- Fakultas Perikanan dan Kelautan
- Indonesia Citizen (WNI);
- Devoted to God Almighty;
- High integrity against the unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Have the education, skills, expertise and the necessary skills;
- Healthy physical, spiritual and drug free (proven at the time declared the final selection);
- College graduates, both domestically and abroad.
- Being of good character and was never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement based on a court decision that has the force of law remain (attested at the time declared the final selection);
- Never be dismissed with respect to the request does not own or not with respect to as CIVIL SERVANTS/members of TNI/POLRI or as employees of private (proved by affidavit);
- Not domiciled as CPNS or civil servant (PNS) and/or not be seeking agreement/contract/bond at other agencies, both agencies within and outside the Ministry of environment technology research and higher education, one of which is evidenced by not having NIDN/NIDK/NUP.
- Not serves as the members or trustees of a political party;
- Have strong ability and willingness to do the teaching, research, and writing scientific papers for international journals.
- Preferably already have papers published in journals, national or international.
- Have a TOEFL score as required in the annex to this announcement.
- Affidavit for number 8-10 can be downloaded at Click Here or at website http://www.sdm.unair.ac.id.
For those interested and meet the requirements, then the application file is sent by post to:
Direktorat Sumberdaya Manusia Universitas
Airlangga Kampus C Unair Mulyorejo Surabaya 60115
- Closing date : 27 Augusts 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Dosen Unair brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com