Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS KY
About Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia (KY)
Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia – Komisi Yudisial or Judicial Commission of Republic of Indonesia is a state agency in Indonesia to monitor the behavior of judges and nominated the candidate of high justices. The Agency is based in Jakarta and established under Act No. 22 of 2004. The Agency is supported by 5 bureau and 1 analysis and information services center. The Agency’s membership consists of former judges, legal practitioners, legal academics, and members of the community. The members of Komisi Yudisial are state officials, comprised of 7 members, consist of Suparman Marzuki, Abbas Said, Eman Suparman, Imam Anshori Saleh, Taufiqurrohman, Jaja Ahmad Jayus, Ibrahim. The Chief of Komisi Yudisial is Suparman Marzuki.
Formation History of the Judicial Commission
Starting in 1968 came the idea formation Justice Research Advisory Council ( MPPH ) which serves to give consideration in the final decision regarding the suggestions and or proposals relating to appointment , promotion , house warming, and the dismissal of the action / punishment of office of judges . But the idea was not successfully put the law on the Judicial Power .
Only later reappeared in 1998 and became an increasingly powerful discourse and solid roof since the insistence of the union for judges , which would require external supervision of an independent institution in order to realize the ideals of a fair trial , clean , transparent and professional can be achieved .
Along with the demands of judicial reform , the 2001 MPR Annual Session to discuss the third amendment of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia Year 1945 , agreed some changes and additions article relating to judicial power , including the authority to nominate the Judicial Commission of justice appointment another has the authority in order to preserve and uphold the honor , dignity and behavior of judges . Based on the third amendment that established the Law No. 22 Year 2004 on the Judicial Commission adopted in Jakarta on August 13, 2004 .
After going through a rigorous selection , selected seven (7 ) members are defined as members of the Judicial Commission by Presidential Decree 2005-2010 dated July 2, 2005 . And subsequently on August 2, 2005 , seven members of the Judicial Commission took the oath before the President , as the early start of its term .
The purpose of the Judicial Commission
Based on the study conducted by A. Ahsin Thohari , as written in the book of the Judicial Commission and Judicial Reform ( New York: ELSAM , 2004) , in bebarapa state Judicial Commission emerged as a result of one or more of the following five :
- Weak monitoring intensively against the judicial power , because monitoring is only done internally only.
- The absence of a link between the institutions of government power ( executive power ) – in this case – the Department of Justice and the judiciary ( judicial power ) .
- Judicial power is not considered to have sufficient efficiency and effectiveness in carrying out its duties if it is still busy with non – technical persoalanpersoalan law .
- No consistency in the decisions of the judiciary , because every decision about obtaining a rigorous assessment and scrutiny of a special agency .
- Patterns of recruitment of judges have been considered too biased by political problems , because the agency is proposing to recruit and political institutions , the president or parliament .
Still according to A. Ahsin Thohari , the purpose of establishing the Judicial Commission are :
- Intensive monitoring of the judiciary by involving elements of society in the broadest spectrum and not just monitoring internally only . Internal monitoring dikhawatirkanmenimbulkan esprit de corps ( l’ esprit de corps ) , so that the objectivity is very doubtful .
- Being an intermediary ( mediator ) between the judiciary with the Department of Justice . Thus , the courts no longer need to take care of the technical issues of non – legal , because everything has been dealt with by the Judicial Commission . Previously , the courts had to do their own relationship , so this resulted in a relationship of accountability of the judiciary to the Justice Department . This puts accountability relationship as subordinate judiciary Justice Department that endanger its independence .
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the judiciary in many aspects , because it no longer preoccupied with things that are not directly related to the legal aspects such as recruitment and monitoring of judges as well as the financial management of the judiciary . Thus , the judiciary can concentrate more to improve the intellectual capacity necessary to decide a case .
- Maintain the quality and consistency of judicial decisions , because constantly monitored intensively by the institution completely independent . Here the decision of the judiciary is expected inconsistency does not happen again , because every decision will obtain assessment and close supervision of the Judicial Commission . Thus , the decisions considered controversial and wounded sense of justice can be minimized if not eliminated .
- Minimize the politicization of recruitment of judges , because the agencies are proposing is a legal institution that is independent and free from the influence of other powers , not a political institution anymore , so idealized political interests no longer participate in determining recruitment of judges.
Authority of the Judicial Commission
- Propose the appointment of Supreme Court Justices and ad hoc judges in the Supreme Court to the Parliament for approval ;
- Maintain and uphold the honor , dignity and behavior of judges ;
- Assign Code of Ethics and / or Code of Conduct Judge ( KEPPH ) together with the Supreme Court ;
- Maintain and enforce the implementation of the Code of Ethics and / or Code of Conduct Judge ( KEPPH ) ;
Duty of the Judicial Commission
- Registering candidates for Supreme Court Justices ;
- Make the selection of candidates for Supreme Court Justices ;
- To establish the Supreme Court Justices , and
- Chief Justice to nominate candidates for the House of Representatives .
Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
- Analis Program/Perencanaan
- Auditor Ahli Pertama
- Analis Kelembagaan/Organisasi
- Analis Keuangan
- Pranata Humas Ahli Pertama
- Analis Hukum
General Requirements :
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Have high integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Has status as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Servant.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / Members Military / Police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have permanent legal force, due to perform a criminal act.
- Not a member of a political party or committee.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Understand / master the use of computers (office) and internet (browsing and electronic mail).
Online registration at the portal Panselnas :
- http://panselnas.menpan.go.id (to get registration number, user and password)
- Then go to : http://sscn.bkn.go.id and choose the Department you desired.
- CPNS TKD test will be performed with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS KY brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com