Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS Kemeng PP & PA
About Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak (Kemeneg PP & PA)
Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak – Kemeneg PP & PA is a Ministry of the Government of Indonesia are: empowerment of Women Affairs and child protection. The Ministry is headed by the PA & PP a Minister of women empowerment and child protection (PP & Meneg PA), since October 22, 2009 replacing Linda Amalia Sari.
Earlier, the Ministry was named Ministry of Women Empowerment before the State replaced by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in the second United Indonesia Cabinet.
The legal basis is the ministry of Chapter V, Article 17 UUD 1945 which states that:
- The President is assisted by state ministers.
- Ministers were appointed and dismissed by the President.
- Every minister in charge of certain affairs in the government.
- Formation, alteration, and dissolution of the state ministry regulated by law.
Furthermore, the ministry regulated in Law Number 39 Year 2008 on the Ministry of State and Presidential Regulation No. 47 Year 2009 on the Establishment and Organization of the Ministry of State.
The formation of the ministry shall not exceed 14 working days since the president took the oath / pledge. Government affairs ministry nomenclature explicitly mentioned in the Constitution 194 must be formed in a separate ministry. For the purposes of synchronization and coordination of affairs ministry, the president also can form a ministry coordination. Maximum number of 34 ministries ministry.
The Ministry in charge of government affairs ministry in addition to the nomenclature explicitly mentioned in the 1945 Constitution can be changed by the president. Separation, merger, and dissolution of the ministry is done with consideration of the House of Representatives (DPR), except for the dissolution of the ministry in charge of religion, law, security, and finances should be subject to parliamentary approval.
Ministry of Women Empowerment and Child Protection, including the Ministry which handles government affairs in order sharpening, coordination, and synchronization of government programs. The organizational structure of the ministry that handles government affairs in order sharpening, coordination, and synchronization of the government program is as follows:
- Leader: Minister
- Maid leader: Secretariat of the Ministry
- Executing: Deputy Ministry
- Supervisors: Inspectorate ministry
Stages of the construction of women’s empowerment are as follows:
- Year 1978-1983, Junior Minister for Women’s Affairs (MENMUD UPW), by Mrs.. Lasijah Soetanto.
- Years 1983-1987, Minister of State for Women’s Affairs (MENUPW), by Mrs.. Lasijah Soetanto.
- 1987-1988, Minister of State for Women’s Affairs (MENUPW), by Mrs.. A. Sulasikin Moerpratomo.
- Years 1988-1993, Minister of State for Women’s Affairs (MENUPW), by Mrs.. A. Sulasikin Moerpratomo.
- Years 1993-1998, Minister of State for Women’s Affairs (MENUPW), by Mrs.. Soegandi mien. In the 1993-1998 Guidelines mandate that through the efforts of development, resource potential becomes directed national economic strength, social, cultural, political, and security are real, supported by qualified human resources, which has the science and technology (science) and management capabilities. Thus, aspirations, roles, including human resources and interests of women as a driver of national development, integrated into motion the development of the nation through active participation in all development activities.
- In 1998-1999, Minister of State for Increasing the Role of Women (MENPERTA), by Mrs.. Tuty Alawiyah USA.
- In 1999-2001, Minister of Women (MenegPP), by Mrs.. Khofifah Indar Parawansa.
- In 2001-2004, Minister of Women (Ministry PP), by Mrs.. Sri Redjeki Sumarjoto, SH.
- 2004-2009, Minister of Women (State Ministry PP), by Prof. DR. Vanessa Hudgens Swasono.
- Years 2009-2014, Minister of Women Empowerment and Child Protection (Ministry of PP and PA), by Linda Amalia Sari Gumelar, S.IP.
Contact KEMENTERIAN PEMBERDAYAAN PEREMPUAN DAN PERLINDUNGAN ANAK
Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No. 15, Jakarta 10110. Telepon (021) 3842638, 3805563 Faksimile (021) 3805562, 3805559
Jalan Abdul Muis No.7, Jakarta 10110. Telepon (021) 34835456
Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
- Analis Kebijakan Pertama
- Pranata Komputer Pertama
- Analis Barang dan Jasa
- Analis Perlindungan Perempuan
- Statistisi Pertama
- Analis Pengaduan Masyarakat
Download : Click Here
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Have high integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Has status as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Servant.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / Members Military / Police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have permanent legal force, due to perform a criminal act.
- Not a member of a political party or committee.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Understand / master the use of computers (office) and internet (browsing and electronic mail).
Online registration at the portal Panselnas :
- http://panselnas.menpan.go.id (to get registration number, user and password)
- Then go to : http://sscn.bkn.go.id and choose the Department you desired.
- CPNS test will be done online with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS Kemeneg PP & PA brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn