Seleksi Penerimaan CPNS Kemenkumham
About Kementerian Hukum & HAM (Kemenkumham)
Kementerian Hukum & HAM – Ministry of Justice and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia – Kemenkumham RI is an institution of the Ministry within the Government of Indonesia in charge of legal affairs and human rights. The Ministry of Justice and Human Rights is under and responsible to the President. The Ministry of Justice and Human Rights is headed by a Minister who since October 27, 2014 is held by Yasonna Laoly. Kemenkumham several times changed the name of “Department of Justice” (1945-1999), “Department of Law and Legislation” (1999-2001), “Department of Justice and Human Rights” (2001-2004), “Department of Law and Human Rights “(2004-2009), and” Ministry of Justice and Human Rights “(2009-present).
The Ministry of Justice and Human Rights was first established on 19 August 1945 under the name of the Department of Justice. The first Minister of Justice was Soepomo. The Ministry of Justice and Human Rights in the Dutch government era was called Van Justitie Department based on Herdeland Yudie Staatblad No.576 regulation.
In the session of PPKI in 1945 stipulated the Department of Justice in the structure of the State according to the Constitution. The Constitution states that the Department includes the Department of Justice which takes care of the courts, prisons, prosecutors and so on. In the trial PPKI also made the determination of the main task of the scope of duties of the Ministry of Justice, although briefly still refers to the regulations Herdeland Yudie Staatblad No.576.
On October 1, 1945, the authority of the Department of Justice was expanded, namely the Prosecutor’s Office based on the Government’s Notes in 1945 dated 1 October 1945 and the Topograpi Bureau based on the Government of 1945 Number 1 / S.D. Bureau Topograpi was then excluded from the Department of Justice and entered the Department of Defense based on Government Stipulation in 1946 number 8 / S.D.
When the Ministry of Religion was established on January 3, 1946, the Higher Islamic Court was released from the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia and entered the Department of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia based on the government’s determination of 1946 Number 5 / S.D.
On July 22, 1960, the cabinet meeting ruled that the prosecutor’s office was a department and the decree was set forth in Presidential Decree No. 204/1960 dated August 1, 1960, effective from July 22, 1960. Since then, the Attorney General’s Office has been separated from the Department of Justice. The separation is motivated by the prosecutor’s plan to investigate cases involving the Minister of Justice at that time.
The transfer of the General Courts and State Administrative Courts from the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights to the Supreme Court came from Law No. 35 of 1999 on the Basic Provisions of Judicial Authority which are further elaborated in Law no. 4 of 2004 on Judicial Power and Law no. 5 of 2004 on Amendment to Law no. 14 of 1985 on the Supreme Court. On March 23, 2004 President Megawati issued Presidential Decree No. RI. Law No. 21 of 2004 on organizational, administrative and financial transfers and the environment of the General and Administrative Courts of the Religious Courts to the Supreme Court which was then followed up by the transfer of organizational, administrative and financial transfers within the General and Administrative Courts to the Supreme Court on March 31, 2004.
The name of the Department of Justice has changed its name several times since it is tailored to the Department’s functions from the Department of Justice to the Department of Law and Legislation Invitation and now the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights.
Kemenkumham is seeking the best Indonesian people to join as :
- CPNS Kemenkumham
- Penjaga Tahanan : 14.000 Formasi
- Pembimbing Kemasyarakatan Pertama : 714 Formasi
- Analis Keimigrasian Pertama : 2.278 Formasi
- Pemeriksa Keimigrasian Terampil : 30 Formasi
- Pemeriksa Merek Pertama : 15 Formasi
- Pemeriksa Paten Pertama : 15 Formasi
- Analis Kekayaan Intelektual : 15 Formasi
- Analis Hukum : 136 Formasi
- Analis Perlindungan Hak-hak Sipil dan Hak Asasi Manusia : 40 Formasi
- Penata Keuangan : 25 Formasi
- Kustodian Kekayaan Negara : 20 Formasi
- Pengelola Teknologi Informasi : 70 Formasi
- Dokter Umum Pertama : 33 Formasi
- Perawat Pertama : 100 Formasi
- Dokter Spesiali Kulit dan Kelamin : 1 Formasi
- Dokter Spesialis Penyakit Dalam : 1 Formasi
- Dokter Spesialis Anak Pertama : 1 Formasi
- Dokter Spesialis Ginekologi Pertama : 1 Formasi
- Dokter Spesialis Anastesi Pertama : 1 Formasi
- Psikologi Klinis Pertama : 1 Formasi
- Auditor Pertama : 15 Formasi
Work units that get formation allocation (location of placement)
- Sekretariat Jenderal
- Direktorat Jenderal Peraturan Perundang-Undangan
- Direktorat Jenderal Administrasi Hukum Umum
- Direktorat Jenderal Pemasyarakatan
- Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi
- Direktorat Jenderal Kekayaan Intelektual
- Direktorat Jenderal Hak Asasi Manusia
- Inspektorat Jenderal
- Badan Pembinaan Hukum Nasional
- Badan Penelitian Dan Pengembangan Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
- Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
- Kantor Wilayah Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
The needs of each position are for applicants with the following criteria:
- Cumlaude is the best graduate applicant (cum laude / accredited) from an accredited or superior college and accredited a / pre-awarded course of study upon graduation and proven with information Graduated cum laude / praise on a diploma or transcript
- Disabilities are applicants with disabilities / special needs with criteria capable of performing tasks such as analyzing / typing and conveying ideas and discussions
- The sons of Papua and West Papua are applicants with the criteria to finish primary, junior and senior high school and high school or vocational school education in Papua and West Papua region or based on ancestral parents lineage proven by letter from village or village head
- Applicants are applicants who do not include criteria as point 1 and 3 above
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Never been imprisoned with imprisonment based on a court decision that has had a permanent legal force for committing a crime with imprisonment of 2 years or more
- Never dismissed With respect not on request of self or not with respect as civil servant, member of TNI / Polri, employee of BUMN or BUMD or dismissed not respectfully as private employee
- Not positioned as a candidate for civil servant or civil servant, TNI soldier, TNI / police officer, and government school government bond student
- Do not become a member or a political party executive or engage in practical politics
- Have an educational qualification in accordance with the requirements of the position
- Physically and mentally healthy according to the position of the proposed
- Have no dependence on narcotics and drugs or the like
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia
- For women not tattoos or used tattoos and pierced or pierced limbs other than ears except those caused by religious or customary provisions and for men not tattooed or used tattoos and piercings or other piercing limbs other than ears except those caused by religious or Custom
- Applicants are graduates:
- Specialist doctors, general practitioners, undergraduate and D3 Diploma, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75. Especially for applicants with the category of the son of papua and papua west Papua minimum GPA is 2.5
- High School equivalent with a minimum score on an average grade of 7.0 or 3 on a scale of 1 to 4 or b and preferably has computer skills (attach a computer certificate). Especially for applicants with the category of son of papua and papua west daughter with a minimum score on the average diploma 6.0 or 2 Scale 1-4 or B and preferably have computer skills
- Age on August 1, 2017:
- Minimum 18 years old and maximum 33 years 0 months 0 days for doctor specialist, general doctor bachelor degree
- Minimum 18 years old and maximum 30 years 0 months 0 days for D3 diploma
- Minimum 18 years old and maximum 12 years 0 months 0 days for high school
- Height for immigration analysts and immigration examiners:
- Men at least 165 cm
- Women at least 158 cm
- Height for apprentice position applicants:
- Men at least 160 cm
- Women at least 155 cm
- Applicants with D3 and High School Diploma qualifications who register at the regional office must be in accordance with the domicile listed on the ID card. If the applicant whose domicile is not in accordance with the KTP and Want to register in the domicile area must make a letter from the Village or the local village office explaining that the person has chosen at least 1 year in that area
Registration is done online through the official CPNS acceptance page below:
- Registration CPNS Ministry of Justice and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia conducted online through sscn.bkn.go.id website starting on August 1, 2017 until August 31, 2017.
- Only Candidates with the best qualifications will be processed to follow the next selection stage.
Info Seleksi Penerimaan CPNS Kemenkumham brough to you by lokercpnsbumn.com