Lowongan Kerja CPNS Kemenag
About Kementerian Agama (Kemenag)
Kementerian Agama Republik Indonesia – Kemenag or the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is a government ministry in Indonesia which oversees the religious affairs in Indonesia. Kemenag formerly known as the Department of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia (Departemen Agama Republik Indonesia – Depag). The Ministry is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated in Jl Lapangan Banteng Barat No. 3 – 4 Jakarta 10710. Kemenag supported by 33 regional offices spread in 33 provinces of Indonesia. the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is headed by a Minister of Religious Affairs (Menag).
The announcement of the establishment of the Ministry of Religion published by the government through the broadcast of Radio Republik Indonesia. Haji Mohammad Rasjidi appointed by the President as Minister of Religious Affairs First. H.M. Rasjidi is a scholar of modern Islam educational background and became known as a prominent Muslim leaders and leaders of Muhammadiyah. Rasjidi the time was minister without portfolio in the cabinet of Sjahrir. In the post as state minister (replacing K.H.A.Wahid Hasjim), Rasjidi is in charge of issues related to the interests of Muslims.
Ministry of Religious Affairs took over the duties of religion which was originally located in several ministries, namely the Ministry of the Interior, concerned with issues of marriage, religious courts, kemasjidan and pilgrimage affairs; of the Ministry of Justice, concerning the duties and powers of the High Court; of the Ministry of Teaching, Education and Culture, concerned with the problem of teaching religion in schools.
Secretary General of the Ministry of Religious Affairs Decree No. 14 of 2016 on Guidelines for Procurement candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) of the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the General Applicants Fiscal Year 2016
Contact Kementerian Agama Republik Indonesia
Pusat Informasi dan Hubungan Masyarakat
Jalan Lapangan Banteng Barat No. 3 4
Telepon: (+6221) 3811679, 34833004
Email : pinmas[at]kemenag.go.id
Kementerian Agama Republik Indonesia open the opportunity for Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as:
- CPNS Kemenag RI
- Indonesian citizens
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Applicants age minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years old at the time of online registration
- The age of applicants is determined by the date of birth listed on a certificate used as the basis for applying
- Never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision which has had permanent legal force, for committing a criminal offense
- Never be dismissed with respect not his own request or with respect as CPNS / PNS or dishonorably dismissed as an employee of state / local enterprises and private employees
- Not located as CPNS / PNS
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia or any other country that is determined by the Government
- Not being a member and / or political party official
Every general applicants who passed and accepted to be appointed as civil servant shall apply handwritten and signed with black ink, addressed to the Minister accompanied by:
- Copy of diploma / STTB which has been legalized by the competent authority in accordance with the qualifications and tasks titetapkan
- Recent photograph colored with a red background sized 3X4 cm 5 sheets by writing the name and birth date of the photograph behind
- Curriculum vitae written by tanggan himself uses capital letters / beams and black ink
- Police Notes (SKCK) issued by public authorities / police
- Certificate of physical and spiritual health of Physicians (physical disability is not of sound mind)
- The certificate does not consume / use of narcotics, psychotropic substances, precursors and addictive substances (drugs) from government health care units by attaching the test results of laboratory tests
- Statement of according the above requirements.
- Registration is done online via the official national websita : http://sscn.bkn.go.id to perform data entry and print proof of registration (adjust schedule with Panselnas Menpan)
- Print out proof of registration, along with other requirements put in an envelope and sent through a delivery service to the Procurement Executive Team employess at the address PO BOX and include work unit and the type of employment that proposed in the upper left corner.
- Selection Acceptance CPNS Kemenag done using TKD and TKB are using the CAT system. Make sure you have understood the CAT test method. Learn grating Problem CAT employess in : http://ujian.latihansoal.com
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
InfoLowongan CPNS Kemenag brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com