About PT Wijaya Karya (Persero)
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) – WIKA was born out of the nationalization process of a Dutch company bearing the name Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, WIKA was established with the name of Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno on the occasion of the Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games in Jakarta.
With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
A decade later, in 1982, WIKA underwent expansion with the establishment of several new divisions, namely the Construction Civil Division, Building Division, Housing Facilities Division, Concrete and Metal Products Division, Industrial Construction Division, Energy Division, and Commerce Division. The projects handled at the time included among others the LIPI Building, the Bukopin Building, and the Building and Irrigation Project. Moreover, with the progressive growth of its subsidiaries in the industrial sector WIKA was transformed into an integrated and synergetic infrastructure company.
The skills of WIKA personnel in the construction industry have pushed the Company to further explore the various areas in which it does business by establishing a number of subsidiaries in order that they can become independent as business ventures that specializes in creating their own respective products. In 1997, WIKA founded its first subsidiary company, namely PT Wijaya Karya Beton, a reflection of how fast the Concrete Division was growing in WIKA at the time.
PT Wijaya Karya Contact
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 9 Jakarta 13340
Phone +62 21 8192808,8508640,8508650
Fax +62 21 8191235, 8199713
Homepage : http://www.wika.co.id
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk invites the potential candidates to join as following positions below :
- Semester VII student on 2015-2016 academic year with minimum GPA 3.00
- Active in the on campus organization’s activities, a letter of reference (Surat Keterangan) by the organization is required
- Not currently receiving a scholarship from the other institution, a letter of statement (Surat Pernyataan) is required
- Willing to be placed throughout company’s operational area
- Administrative Requirements
A request letter from the Faculty / University to be included in the Scholarship Program (Surat Permohonan Mengikuti Program Beasiswa dari Fakultas / Universitas)
Copy of Student Card and National Identity Card (KTP)
Final semester transcript
4×6 size color photograph fitted with almamater coat
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Powerline)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (Process)
- Occupational Health and Safety (K3)
The application should be submitted through the Bagian Kemahasiswaan
- Psychological Test will be be held in Jakarta
- Pass in the selections
- Tuition fee for 1 semester
- Allowance Rp. 1,000,000, per month during the active school term
- Project assignment cost
- Essay (skripsi) preparation cost Rp. 1,000,000, per participant
- Scholarship Program to be continue in Management Training Program with the following term:
- Graduated in accordance normal schedule (by the end of the semester VIII)
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Bring the required documents on selection test
Should you interested and meet the requirements above please register via ECC FT UGM at link below, no later than July 30, 2015 or via SAC ITS no later than August 26, 2015.:
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Beasiswa Wika Via ITS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn