Penerimaan Tamtama PK TNI AL
About TNI Angakatan Laut RI
TNI Angkatan Laut or TNI AL Indonesian Navy is part of the TNI, Tentara Nasional Indonesia – Indonesian National Army in charge of marine operations. TNI AL with the slogan of a slogan Jalesveva Jaya Mahe are responsible to patrol of Indonesia’s immense coastline, to ensure safeguard the territorial waters and Exclusive Economic Zone (ZEE), to protect Indonesia’s maritime strategic interests, to protect the islands surrounded Indonesia and to defend against seaborne threats.Indonesian Navy is the largest navy in ASEAN region and established in 22 August 1945. As of year-end 2008, Indonesian Navy supported by more than 74,000 personnels and more than 150 naval warships.
The Indonesian Navy was formed on August 22, 1945. It was formed as the Agency of the People’s Security Sea Service (Badan Keamanan Rakyat-Laut). Later on October 5, 1945, BKR Laut became known as Angkatan Laut Republik Indonesia (ALRI). This was later changed to Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL) in the 1970s.
Total personnel of the Indonesian Navy was estimated at 74,000 in 2008. The Indonesian Navy purchased a number of ships of the Parchim, Frosch and Kondor Class from the former East German Navy in the 1990s. Navy vessels include KRI Cobra and others. In 2006, Indonesian Navy purchased 2 sets of Yakhont missiles and 20 BMP-3F amphibious light tanks with option of 100 more BMP-3 from Russia. Indonesia also plans to buy landing craft from Russia.
The Indonesian Navy is modernizing its fleet. New corvettes ordered from Netherlands are being added. The Navy also plans to induct 60 patrol vessels within a decade to maintain adequate force level while replacing obsolete ships in service. This will help in the fight against sea piracy and other maritime crime. Ref:WIKI
TNI AL Contact
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Laut is calling young Indonesian Citizens to seize theese career opportunities :
Calon Tamtama PK TNI AL TA 2015 Gelombang I
- Indonesian citizens (WNI), Male and Female, faithful and devoted to God Almighty, true to the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI) based on Pancasila and UUD 1945, not act as Civil Servants (PNS).
- Age as low as 17 years 9 months and a maximum of 22 years old on 1 March 2015.
- Minimum education of SLTP or equivalent.
- Minimum height of 163 cm and weight balance.
- Good character and not being lost the right to be a soldier based on court decisions that have permanent legal power accompanied by Police Notes (SKCK) of the local police.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally), not tattooed and pierced and scars, not color blind and no glasses.
- Has never been married and willing to not married during the first education period (Dikma) and for 2 years after completion Dikma.
- Willing to undergo Association Office First (IDP) for a minimum of 5 (five) years and a maximum of 10 (ten) years from the start was inducted into the Triton Two / Private Second Class.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- There must be consent / permission from a parent / guardian to those who have aged 21 years.
- Having KTP and Family Card (KK) in accordance with the registration place nearby.
Place of registration
- Mako Lantamal I – Jl Serma Hanafiah No 1 Belawan.
- Mako Lantamal II Padang – Jl Bukit Peti-Peti Teluk Bayur Padang.
- Mako Lantamal IV – Jl Yos Sudarso Batu Hitam, Tanjung Pinang.
- Mako Lantamal VI – Jl Yos Sudarso 308 Makassar.
- Mako Lantamal VII – Jl Yos Sudarso, Kupang.
- Mako Lantamal VIII – Jl Walanda Maramis Kairagi Manado.
- Mako Lantamal IX – Halong Teluk Ambon.
- Mako Lantamal X – Jl Amfhibi No 1, Hamadi, Jayapura.
- Mako Lantamal XI – Jl Nowari, Merauke.
- Mako Lanal Palembang – Jl Yos Sudarso No 1 Boom Baru, Palembang.
- Mako Lanal Balikpapan – Jl Yos Sudarso 14, Balikpapan.
- Mako Lanal Pontianak – Jl Kom. Yos Sudarso No. 1 Pontianak.
- Mako Lanal Tarakan – Jl Yos Sudarso Tarakan Kalimantan Utara.
- Mako Lanal Mataram – Jl Malomba 2 Antenan Mataram.
- Mako Lanal Ternate – Jl Batu Angus Akehuda, Maluku Utara.
- Kantor Perwakilan Lapetal – Jl Gunung Sahari No 2, Jakarta Utara.
- Mako Lanal Cirebon – Jl Kesunean No 33 Cirebon.
- Mako Lanal Lampung – Jl Yos Sudarso KM 10 Panjang Lampung.
- Kantor Prokimal Lampung – Jl Yos Sudarso No 1 Madukoro Kotabumi Lampung Utara
- Mako Lanal Tegal – Jl Proklamasi No 1 Tegal.
- Mako Lanal Bandung – Jl Arya Jipang No 8 Bandung.
- Mako Lanal Yogyakarta – Jl Melati Wetan No 62, Yogyakarta.
- Mako Lanal Cilacap – Jl Niaga No 2 Cilacap.
- Mako Lanal Semarang – Jl R. Martadinata No 12, Semarang.
- Kantor Lapetal Malang – Jl Yos Sudarso No 16, Malang.
- Mako Lanal Banyuwangi – Jl Raya Situbondo No 54, Ketapang, Banyuwangi.
- Mako Lantamal V – Jl M Natsir No 56 Surabaya.
- Mako Lanal Denpasar – Jl Raya Sesetan No 331 Denpasar Bali.
Please register to :
- http://al.rekrutmen-tni.ilmci.com and physically re-registration to the above registration place.
- Closing date 16 December 2014.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.Source
Penerimaan Tamtama PK TNI AL brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn