Lowongan Kerja Fasilitator Destana
About Program Desan Tangguh Bencana
Masyarakat yang tangguh bencana is a society that is able to anticipate and minimize the destructive force, through adaptation. They are also able to manage and maintain certain basic structures and functions when a disaster occurs. And if affected, they will quickly be able to build his life back to normal, or at least be able to quickly recover independently.
Resilient Village is a program of the National / from BNPB (Perka BNPB 01/2012) in order to realize Indonesia’s Tangguh. This program is a manifestation of the government’s responsibility to its citizens in terms of PB. Because the people who are recipients of the direct impact of the disaster, as well as a first offender and that will directly respond to disasters around. So people need to be provided in the context of empowerment to be Tough, not just prepare for a disaster but becomes TANGGUH
BNPB is the Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management (Indonesian: Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana). It was established in 2008 to replace the National Disaster Management Coordinating Board (Badan Koordinasi Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana or Bakornas PB) that was established in 1979 to replace the Advisory Board for Natural Disaster. BNPB is directly responsible to the president and the chairman is directly appointed by the president.
Amongst other things, the Board issues regular information about the status of alerts for selected Indonesian volcanoes. In issuing these information bulletins, the Board draws on the advice of the Centre for Volcanology and Disaster Hazard Mitigation (often known as PVMBG from the Indonesian name for the Centre, Pusat Vulkanology dan Mitigasi Bencana Geologi). These bulletins are intended to warn local residents of likely threats and also help in planning for emergency response activities. The alerts are also useful for visitors who may be planning trips to these sites. As of September 2011, five volcanoes were included on the Level III “Alert” (Indonesian: Siaga) list and 12 were on the Level II “Vigilant” (Indonesian: Waspada) list[
Contact BADAN NASIONAL PENANGGULANGAN BENCANA
Gedung GRAHA BNPB Jalan Pramuka Kav. 38, Jakarta Timur
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (BNPB) open opportunities for Indonesian citizen becomes:
- Fasilitator Desa Tangguh Bencana Tahun 2016
The scope of the task Facilitator:
- Facilitate and assist the Village / Village in Disaster Resilient Village Activity whose location has been determined BNPB.
- To coordinate with the village government, BPBDs Kab./Kota and the parties.
- Make a series of reports throughout the program.
- Implement mentoring for six months in 2016.
Recruitment stages Facilitator:
- Selection Administration
- Selection Interview
- Training / Facilitator Debriefing Candidates
- Signing of the Contract of Work and Assignment to Location
- Indonesian citizen (citizen)
- Minimum age 25 years and maximum 45 years
- Education preferably S1
- No status as PNS / TNI / Polri
- Not being bound by contract projects / programs
- Experienced in social organization evidenced by the Certificate of Organizational Leadership, preferably experienced in empowerment programs / community assistance, facilitation techniques / participatory in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR).
- Healthy physical spiritual and drug-free evidenced by a certificate.
- Willing to live in locations destana.
- Able to operate computer minimal Ms. Office, email and social media and email accounts.
- Preferred are domiciled in the district / city / province village implementing tough.
- Fill out and attach Form narrative about understanding the PRB (form attached)
- — Deleted —
Please submit your application to :
firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject : [nama_lengkap], [kabupaten/kota_domisili], [provinsi_domisili], [pendidikan]. Exp : Margareta Angela, Solo, Jawa Tengah, S1
- Emails received by the committee at the latest on May 5, 2016 by attaching all files with the jpeg format / pdf (united in a single file zip / rar maximum 5MB):
- Application file and the documents sent to the committee:
- 1) Cover letter
- 2) Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume
- 3) recent 4×6 photograph
- 4) Scan ID
- 5) Scan TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- 6) Scan Card BPJS Health / Other insurance (if any)
- 7) Scan Last diploma
- 8) Certificate / statement of agency experience employers
- 9) Letter of recommendation from the head of social organization
- 10) letter from a doctor and a drug-free certificate from the local police station
- 11) Fill Statement willing to be a facilitator in the village that has been determined, willing to obey the rules, not being bound by contract with other work, and willing to live in the assisted villages during the program (form attached)
- 12) Fill Form narrative about understanding the PRB (form attached)
In addition to file and completeness of the application shall be sent to the committee, applicants are required to send to BPBDs Kab./Kota Destana implementing, among others:
- 1) Cover letter
- 2) Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume
- Annex 1: Terms of Reference
- Appendix 2: Form CV
- Appendix 3: Statement
- Appendix 4: Form a narrative understanding of DRR
Lowongan Kerja Fasilitator Destana brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com