Pendaftaran Taruna TNI
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI)
The Indonesian National Armed Forces – Tentara Nasional Indonesia – TNI in 2012 comprises approximately 476,000 personnel including the Army (TNI-AD), Navy (TNI-AL) including the Indonesian Marine Corps (Korps Marinir) and the Air Force (TNI-AU).
The Indonesian Army was formed during the Indonesian National Revolution, when it undertook a guerrilla war along with informal militia. As a result of this, and the need to maintain internal security, the Army has been organized along territorial lines, aimed at defeating internal enemies of the state and potential external invaders.
Under the 1945 Constitution, all citizens are legally entitled and obliged to defend the nation. Conscription is provided for by law, yet the Forces have been able to maintain mandated strength levels without resorting to a draft. Most enlisted personnel are recruited in their own home regions and generally train and serve most of their time in units nearby.
The Indonesian armed forces are voluntary. The available manpower fit for military service of males aged between 16 to 49 is 52,000,000, with a further 2,000,000 new suitable for service annually.
Military spending in the national budget was widely estimated 3% of GDP in 2005, but is supplemented by revenue from many military-run businesses and foundations. The Indonesian Defence force personnel does not include members of law enforcement and paramilitary personnel such as POLRI (Indonesian police) consisting of approximately 590,000 personnel, BRIMOB (police mobile brigade) of around 42,000 armed personnel, the Civil Service Police Unit, MENWA (collegiate military service) 26,000 trained personnel, and HANSIP (civil defense forces), number unknown.
The Indonesian Army was first formed in 1945 following the end of World War II and to protect the newly proclamated country, it initially consisted of local militia and grew to become the regular army of today.
In 1946, Indonesia became the second country (after Thailand/Siam) in South East Asia to acquire an Air Force capability, with the formation of the Indonesian Air Force. Presently, the Indonesian Air Force has 34,930 personnel equipped with 510 aircraft including Su-27 and Su-30 fighters.
The Indonesian Navy was first formed on 22 August 1945, it became the second country (after Thailand/Siam) in South East Asia to acquire a naval capability. Current strength of the Indonesian Navy is around 74,000. In contrast to many other nations and military traditions, the Navy uses Infantry style ranks.
The Indonesian Military also have a border security force which guards the international borders of Indonesia and its neighboring country, the force is called KOSTRAD PERBATASAN which means Border Army Strategic Reserve Command. It guards Indonesia’s border with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and Timor Leste.
All Indonesian Navy aircraft are operated by the Indonesian Naval Aviation Service (Dinas Penerbangan TNI-AL). The Indonesian Navy has also purchased 8 Mi-2 (now based in Surabaya), but only two have arrived because of problems with the Indonesian Navy’s bureaucracy. The Navy operates 52 fixed wing aircraft and 23 combat and transport helicopters.
The Indonesian Navy also includes the Indonesian Marine Corps (Korps Marinir, or KorMar). It was created on 15 November 1945 and has the duties of being the main amphibious warfare force and quick reaction force of defence against enemy invasion.
While not strictly part of the armed forces, the Indonesian National Police often operate in a paramilitary role, independently or in cooperation with the other services on internal security missions. Indonesian Police use the name of POLRI (Kepolisian Republik Indonesia).
TNI open call talented young people who are resilient, hard working, highly motivated, have integrity, and have the independence to fill the following positions:
Calon Taruna / Taruni Akademi TNI Tahun 2015
A. General Requirements, as follows
- Indonesian Citizens;
- Faithful and devoted to God Almighty;
- Loyal to the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of 1945;
- Aged at least 17 years and 9 months and a maximum of 22 years at the time of the opening of education dated August 1, 2015;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Not being lost the right to be a soldier based on court decisions that have acquired legally enforceable; and
- Do not have a criminal record issued in writing by the Indonesian National Police.
B. Other Requirements, as follows
- Male / female, not a member / former soldiers / police, and civil servants;
- Licensed SMA / MA program IPA, SMK 2015 graduate study program expertise (T. Machines, T. Shipping, T.Penerbangan and T. Electro) for men and women, with the provisions of UAN as follows:
- High School Graduates / MA in 2010, is the final value of the average of at least 6.5 IPA and allowed only 1 MP 6 with a value below the lower limit of 5.4 in the column of the UN;
- High School Graduates / MA in 2011, is the final value of the average IPA at least 7 and no value MP under 6 in the final value column
- High School Graduates / MA in 2012 is the average value of the end of IPA minimum value of 7.25 and no MP under 6 in the final value column.
- High School Graduates / MA in 2013 is the average value of the end of at least 6,87 IPA.
- Graduate SMA / MA 2014 is the average value of the end of at least 6.25 IPA.
- Graduate SMA / MA and SMK 2015 will be determined later.
- Has never been married and could not marry during the first education;
- Has a height of at least 165 cm for men and 160 cm for women and has a balanced weight according to the provisions in force;
- Willing to undergo Association Office First (IDP) for 10 years; and
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
C. Additional Terms, as follows
- There must be a letter of approval parent / guardian and the parent / guardian during the admission process soldiers did not intervene against the admissions committee in any form. Sample letter of consent of parents / guardians as in Example 4;
- For those who earn a diploma from another country, must be approved by the Kembuddikdasmen and or Kemenristek and Higher Education; and
- Not tattooed / pierced and tattooed ex / ex pierced ears or other body members, except those caused by the customary provisions.
- For those who already work:
- Attach a letter of approval / permission of the head of department / office / agency concerned; and
- Willing dismissed from employment status, if accepted into Midshipman / Taruni military academy.
- Willing to abide by the rules, corruption-free, either directly or indirectly. If proven to infringe as intended, then it must be willing to not pass and or removed from Dikma, if the breach is discovered later on while following the first education.
Admission Selection Schedule military cadets (TARUNA)
- Announcements and registration of candidates (15 March to May 8, 2015);
- Initial checks (administration, health, physical, mental and ideological), week 2 to week-May 4;
- Test Psychology (4th week of May to the 2nd week of June);
- Health Test II (2nd week hinggak 3rd of June);
- Selection central level (the first week until 3rd July).
Location Registration Candidates military cadets
- Panda Aceh (Kodam IM).
- Panda Medan (Kodam I/BB).
- Subpanda Pematang Siantar (Korem 022/PT).
- Subpanda Sibolga (Korem 023/KS).
- Panda Padang (Lantamal II/Padang).
- Panda Palembang (Kodam II/Swj).
- Subpanda Bengkulu (Korem 041/Gamas).
- Subpanda Jambi (Korem 042/Gapu).
- Panda Pekanbaru (Korem 031/WB).
- Panda Tanjung Pinang (Lantamal IV/Tanjung Pinang).
- Panda Lampung (Korem 043/Gatam).
- Panda Jakarta (Kodam Jaya).
- Panda Bandung (Kodam III/Slw).
- Panda Semarang (Kodam IV/Dip).
- Panda Yogyakarta (Lanud Adi).
- Panda Surabaya (Lantamal V/Surabaya).
- Panda Madiun (Lanud Iswahyudi).
- Panda Bali (Kodam IX/Udy).
- Subpanda Mataram/NTB (Korem 162/WB).
- Panda NTT (Korem 161/WS).
- Panda Pontianak (Kodam XII/Tpr).
- Subpanda Palangkaraya (Korem 102/PJG).
- Panda Banjarmasin (Korem 101/Ant).
- Panda Balikpapan (Kodam VI/Mlw).
- Subpanda Tarakan (Lanal Tarakan).
- Panda Manado (Lantamal VIII/Manado).
- Panda Makassar (Kodam VII/Wrb).
- Subpanda Palu (Korem 132/Tdl).
- Subpanda Kendari (Korem 143/HO).
- Panda Ambon (Kodam XVI/Ptm).
- Panda Ternate (Korem 152/Bbl).
- Panda Jayapura (Kodam XVII/Cen).
- Subpanda Wamena (Kodim 1702/Jayawijaya).
- Panda Merauke (Lantamal XI/Merauke).
- Subpanda Timika (Kodim 1710/Mimika).
- Panda Biak (Korem 173/PVB).
- Subpanda Nabire (Kodim 1705/Paniai).
- Panda Sorong (Korem 171/PVT).
- Subpanda Manokwari (Kodim 1703/Manokwari).
- Candidates can register through the website ie acceptance soldiers in : http://rekrutmen-tni.mil.id
- For candidates who do not understand how to apply through online can directly come to the place of registration to get an explanation of the registrar how to sign up to bring administrative requirements according to applicable regulations;
- Registration officer will really thorough in seeing the truth / validity as well as observing the physical requirements of eligibility posture candidate who came to report to a registration after carrying out through the online registration in accordance with the prescribed norms involving physical and health team;
- The registrar may refuse the candidate who reports to obtain a registration number when obviously does not meet the requirements with the best possible explanation; and
- The registrar will give clear guidance to candidates who can be accepted for registration of subsequent events and conditions, so that the candidate can prepare as well as possible.
- Closing date : 8 May 2015
Penerimaan Taruna Taruni TNI brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com