Penerimaan Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan
About Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Perdesaan (PSP-3)
Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Pedesaan – PSP-3 is a government program that lasted as long as 2 years . The program is the flagship program of the Ministry of Youth and Sport is designed to enhance the leadership role , independence , and pioneering youth , especially educated youth who have completed their undergraduate education 1 .
The program is believed fully that the PSP – 3 Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs is a step in the government’s strategy of reducing the accumulation of human resources has a higher education in urban areas . Periodically so that rural areas can become the foundation for economic growth center in the future . This program is also expected to increase the confidence of scholars to participate directly in building the village and make the village as a center to organize a more settled life . So that in the future the gap between the city and the lives of people in rural areas to be reduced .
Since the program is the PSP – 3 Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs rolled out , the role of the educated youth are urgently needed , especially in the field of Human Resources ( HR ) . As a flagship program planned systematically and continuously , by the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the program appears to be a serious need to be managed , consistent , transparent and accountable . Why not, because the participants PSP – 3 Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs classified all educated youth scholars from various disciplines . Accordingly PSP – 3 program the Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs part of the government’s commitment to establish centers of economic growth initiated by scholars through the culture and spirit of entrepreneurship in rural areas . Center of economic growth based on the development of agriculture , fisheries , animal husbandry , agriculture and natural resources much more available . So that the later can mengakselarasi settlement of social problems , especially to reduce unemployment and alleviate poverty , in an effort to achieve a society that is more prosperous , equitable and dignified .
PSP – 3 program is one of the pioneering youth development programs to improve their participation in society in mendinamisasi change and renewal through the development in rural areas . Through this program the PSP – 3 is expected to be a pioneer in moving society , especially the youth in rural areas to change the orientation of job seekers into job creators . Including innovation and accessing sources of progress , as well as improving the performance of public services in order memandirikan village government and welfare of the villagers .
Pemerintah Provinsi Jawa Tengah through Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga (DINPORA) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
Program Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Perdesaan (PSP3)
Angkatan XXV Tahun 2015
- Background in Bachelor Degree in all disciplines, evidenced by a legalized copy of diploma and transcripts.
- Maximum age 29 years old (on August 31, 2015), evidenced by a legalized copy of ID card and birth certificate.
- Not Married, evidenced by a the Certificate of Head Village.
- Physically and mentally healthy, evidenced by the medical certificate of Government Doctors.
- Well-behaved, evidenced by Police Record (SKCK).
- Drug free, evidenced by Drug Free Certificate from State Hospital/ Puskesmas.
- Actively involved in organization activities, by showing a letter / recommendations from the organization concerned.
- Not under contract with the government and private agencies. evidenced by a statement (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Not bound lectures during contract, evidenced by a statement (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Have a good writting and documenting reports.
- Get potential youth recommendation from at least 2 (two) community leaders or government agencies leader or lecturers in Universities.
- Never participated in the SP3 / PSP3 financed state budget.
- Willing to sign a contract
- Willing to be placed in the village of assignment locations throughout Indonesia.
- Statement of unmarried and willing to not marry during the contract period of PSP3 known by the parents (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Handwritten application letter addressed to Menteri Pemuda dan Olahraga RI.
If you think you have met the requirements above, please register and submit your application (scan Resident Identity Card /KTP, diploma and transcript, color photograph 4×6 with blue background), , no later than 14 May 2015 to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Penerimaan Sarjana Pembangunan Pedesaan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn