About Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan (MMAF)
Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan (Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia) or MMAF is one of the Indonesian government institution to assist the President of the Republic of Indonesia in holding the process of governance in the Marine and Fisheries sector.
The Establishment of MMAF
The Djuanda Declaration, 13 December 1957, stated that Indonesia is an Archipelagic State. It is stipulated that the body of water surrounding, within and connecting the islands of Republic of Indonesia is inseparable part of the Republic of Indonesia territory as one united country. The concept of archipelagic state is recognized in the United Nation Convention on The Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) on December 10th 1982 and ratified with Republic of Indonesia Act Number 17, in the year1985.This recognition presents a broad responsibility in order to manage, secure and sustainably utilized the Republic of Indonesia’s territory and all of its resources. It requires great maritime capability, supported by developed human resources, large amount of financial resources and modern technology.
There are four underlying and important reasons for the establishment of MMAF:
- Indonesia, with 17.508 islands and 81.000 Kilometers of shoreline, is the biggest archipelagic state with immense marine natural resources which have not been optimally and sustainably utilized.
- Several decades ago, Indonesian development program focused more on land in which land-based natural resources are largely depleted or dangerously exhausted. That is why marine natural resources are important to be the capital for the future development plan.
- Indonesian population growth, coupled with the growing consciousness of how fisheries products can significantly contribute to human health and intelligent, ensure that marine and fisheries sector would play an increasingly important role in the future.
- Coastal and marine region are very dynamic, with immense natural resources and great amount of problems which arises during the extraction activities. These problems should be address immediately and decisively for the sake of sustainable and responsible utilization of coastal and marine natural resources.
The MMAF mission, functions, organizational structures and its position in the cabinet are determined by Presidential Decree No.165 in the year 2000 issued in 23 November 2000. The Presidential decree No.9 in the year 2005, stipulated that the main mission of the MMAF is: “To Assist the President (of the Republic of Indonesia) in holding the process of governance in the Marine and Fisheries sector”
The Functions of the MMAF are:
- The formulation of national policy, implementation policy and technical policy in the Marine and Fisheries sector;
- The implementation of the governance affairs in the Marine and Fisheries Sector;
- The management of state-owned properties under MMAF;
- The supervision of MMAF mission implementation;
- Delivery of report to the President on the account of evaluations, suggestions and consideration on MMAF mission and Function.
- Indonesia as the largest producer of Marine and Fisheries product in 2015
- To increase the welfare of Marine and Fisheries Community. Source : www.kkp.go.id
- Penyuluh Perikanan Tenaga Kontrak (PPTK)
Penyuluh Perikanan Tenaga Kontrak (PPTK)
- Indonesian citizen, male or female with max age 35 years old in 31 December 2011
- Certified Counseling courses IV/S1 D / Fishing or certified D III / D IV/S1 fisheries
- Attach a recommendation from the Head of Department or Agency which handles Counseling in the district / city
- Physically and mentally healthy well-behaved
- Willing to work hard with the status of non-permanent employees with contract system of employment in certain
- Not demanding to be appointed as Civil Servants
- In the event of termination of employment, because of something that will not demand compensation
- Willing to be placed in the office that handles fishing activities in the district / city to mentoring programs Echelon or the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia that handles the county / city.
- Willing to be assigned at the district / villages across Indonesia
Surat lamaran dikirim melalui pos (diprioritaskan), dan ditujukan kepada :
Kepala Pusat Penyuluhan KP BPSDMKP,
Gedung Mina Bahari III Lt. 6 ,
Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur No 16
Gambir – Jakarta Pusat,
dan dapat dikirim via email ke :
- Pengumuman Lengkap dan Petunjuk Teknis : Download Disini
- DAFTAR KABUPATEN / KOTA : Download Disini
Surat Lamaran paling lambat diterima oleh panitia di Pusat Penyuluhan KP tanggal 6 Januari 2011.