Pengumuman Penerimaan Bintara TNI AU
Info Pendaftaran Anggota TNI AU
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Udara (TNI AU)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Udara – TNI AU or Indonesian Air Force is a part of the Indonesian National Armed Forces (Tentara Nasional Indonesia/TNI) responsible responsible air operations. TNI AU supported by 2 operational commands, namely Komando Operasi Angkatan Udara I (Koops AU I) based in Halim Perdanakusuma Airport, Jakarta and Komando Operasi Angkatan Udara II (Koops AU II) based in Hasanuddin Airport Makassar. Currently the Indonesian Airforce supported by 37,850 personnels and operates 510 aircrafts. Since 17 December 2012, TNI AU lead by Marsekal TNI Ida Bagus Putu Dunia.
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Udara open the opportunity to the Indonesian young people to join in :
Bintara Prajurit Karier Pria/Wanita TNI Angkatan Udara 2013 (Bintara PK TNI AU)
Candidate Requirements. Men’s Air Force NCO A PK-38 and PK Women’s Air Force NCO A-37 TA. 2013 in accordance with the expected goals, then the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Indonesian citizen.
- faithful and devoted to God Almighty.
- Faithful to the Homeland based on Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution.
- Aged at least 18 years old at the time of inaugurated a soldier and a maximum of 22 years at the time of the opening of the school.
- Stage a good stated with reference to police records (SKCK) of the local police.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- not lose the right to be a soldier by court decisions that have permanent legal force.
- For Officer PK Male certified licensed SMA / MA IPA, SMK in engineering / technology and paramedics. For a certified Women’s Officer PK SMA / MA all majors and vocational majors offices, culinary, accounting, management and complete diploma requirements paramedis.Dengan elementary, junior high, high school and SKHUN original and photo copies that have been certified (as Candy Ministry of Education No. 59 of 2008 Principal is concerned that issued diplomas / STTB concerned or the Head of Education City / County Administration concerned if the school that issued the diploma / STTB defunct or closed) and the original school report card.
- Height least for Men PK NCO for NCO 165 cm and 160 cm PK Women with weight balanced according to applicable regulations.
- has never been married and could not marry during the first education and vocational education (Susjur) or for 2 years after graduation education first, which is known by the parent / guardian, Village Chief / Chief of the Village and the Religious Affairs Office (KUA) / Local Civil Registry (sealed).
- Got consent from parents for prospective students who are not yet 21 years old or guardian consent for candidates whose parents have died or remained absent.
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement Association First Department soldiering for 10 years (sealed).
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- For those who are still working as a clerk / employee must obtain approval / permission of the Surgeon official / agency concerned.
- Healthy physical, spiritual and drug-free glasses and represented by a certificate from the local government hospital.
- must undergo and pass inspection / testing of incoming.
- For the parent or guardian is willing to sign a waiver not bribery / collusion to any party (stamped).
- Preferred son tribal areas.
Registration Location – Bintara PK Pria :
- Lanud Atang Senjaya in Bogor for area of Jabodetabek, Banten Province, Cianjur, Sukabumi, Lampung Province, Karawang, Jambi, and Bengkulu
- Lanud Husein Sastra Negara in Bandung for area of Bandung, Sumedang, Karawang, and Purwakarta
- Lanud Suryadarma in Kalijati for area of Subang
- Lanud S.Sukani in Majalengka for area area of Cirebon, Indramayu, Majalengka, Kuningan, Brebes, Pemalang, Tegal, and Pekalongan
- Lanud Sultan Iskandar Muda in Banda Aceh for area of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam province
- Lanud Suwondo in Medan for area of North Sumatra Province
- Lanud Roesmin Nurjadin in Pekanbaru for area of Kepulauan Riau Province, Jambi Province, Tanjung Pinang, and Natuna
- Lanud Padang in Padang for area of West Sumatra Province, Jambi, and Bengkulu
- Lanud Supadio in Pontianak for area of West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, East Kalimantan and Natuna
- Lanud Iswahyudi in Madiun for area of Madiun, Magetan, Ngawi, Ponorogo, Pacitan, Trenggalek, Tulung Agung, Kediri, Nganjuk, Bojonegoro, Jombang, Sragen, and Karanganyar
- Lanud Surabaya in Surabaya for area of Malang, Pasuruan, Probolinggo, Situbondo, Bondowoso, Banyuwangi, Jember, Lumajang, Blitar, Mojokerto, Surabaya, Pulau Madura, Gresik, Sidoarjo, Lamongan, and Tuban
- Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin in Makassar for area of South Sulawesi, West Sulawesi, Central Sulawesi, South East Sulawesi
- Lanud Jayapura in Jayapura in Jayapura, Mulia, Maluku Province, Timika
- Lanud Manuhua in Biak for area of Biak, Sorong, Fakfak, Manokwari, Wamena, Nabire, Timika, and Enarotali
- Lanud Merauke in Merauke for area of Merauke
- Lanud Eltari in Kupang for area of East Nusa Tenggara Province
- Lanud Rembiga in Lombok for area of West Nusa Tenggara Province
- Lanud Ngurah Rai in Denpasar for area of Bali Province
- Lanud Adi Sutjipto in Yogyakarta for area of DIY province, Purworejo, Magelang, Temanggung, Klaten, Surakarta. Wonogiri, Boyolalu, Purwodadi, Kudus, Pati, Blora, Rembang, Jepara, Demak, Semarang, Salatiga, Kendal, and Karanganyar
Registration Location – Bintara PK Wanita :
- Lanud Halim Perdana Kusuma in Jakarta for area of Jabodetabek, Banten Province, Lampung Province, Karawang, Jambi Province, Bengkulu Province, West Sumatera Province, Riau Province
- Lanud Husein Sastra Negara in Bandung for area of West Java Province
- Lanud Suwondo in Medan for area of North Sumatera Province, Riau Province, NAD Province, West Sumatera Province
- Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin in Makasar for area of South Sulawesi Province, West Sulawesi province, Central Sulawesi province, Papua, Kalimantan
- Lanud Surabaya in Surabaya for area of East Java Province, Balo, Papua, Kalimantan, NTT, and NTB
- Lanud Adi Sutjipto in Yogyakarta for area of DIY province, Central Java Province
Please register yourself at :
- January 31, 2013
Material Selection Acceptance PK Air Force Officer Candidate
Regional level selection, conducted by Panda with material inspection / testing as follows:
- The administrative
- I (TB / BB, KTP, KK, diploma, SKHUN, birth certificate)
- Medical Examination I
- Testing kesamaptaan body and posture
- Research personnel
- Psychology Examination (Panda s)
- Screening Pom
- Medical Examination II
- Examination Administration II (blank requirements of Panpus)
- Assembly elections area
Results from the regional level selection is NCO candidates Male / Female ready to be sent to the selection at the Central level with the maximum number corresponding allocation send.
Selection of the Central, conducted by Panpus with material inspection / testing as follows:
- Examination psychology
- medical examination (Kesum and Keswa)
- Screening Pom
- Research personnel (Litpers)
- The administrative
- Testing physical kesamaptaan
- Assembly elections Center
Info Pendaftaran Anggota TNI AU provided by lokercpnsbumn