Pendaftaran Secaba AL
About TNI Angakatan Laut RI
TNI Angkatan Laut or TNI AL Indonesian Navy is part of the TNI, Tentara Nasional Indonesia – Indonesian National Army in charge of marine operations. TNI AL with the slogan of a slogan Jalesveva Jaya Mahe are responsible to patrol of Indonesia’s immense coastline, to ensure safeguard the territorial waters and Exclusive Economic Zone (ZEE), to protect Indonesia’s maritime strategic interests, to protect the islands surrounded Indonesia and to defend against seaborne threats.Indonesian Navy is the largest navy in ASEAN region and established in 22 August 1945. As of year-end 2008, Indonesian Navy supported by more than 74,000 personnels and more than 150 naval warships.
The Indonesian Navy was formed on August 22, 1945. It was formed as the Agency of the People’s Security Sea Service (Badan Keamanan Rakyat-Laut). Later on October 5, 1945, BKR Laut became known as Angkatan Laut Republik Indonesia (ALRI). This was later changed to Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL) in the 1970s.
Total personnel of the Indonesian Navy was estimated at 74,000 in 2008. The Indonesian Navy purchased a number of ships of the Parchim, Frosch and Kondor Class from the former East German Navy in the 1990s. Navy vessels include KRI Cobra and others. In 2006, Indonesian Navy purchased 2 sets of Yakhont missiles and 20 BMP-3F amphibious light tanks with option of 100 more BMP-3 from Russia. Indonesia also plans to buy landing craft from Russia.
The Indonesian Navy is modernizing its fleet. New corvettes ordered from Netherlands are being added. The Navy also plans to induct 60 patrol vessels within a decade to maintain adequate force level while replacing obsolete ships in service. This will help in the fight against sea piracy and other maritime crime. Ref:WIKI
TNI AL Contact
TNI AL MEMBERI KESEMPATAN PARA PEMUDA INDONESIA UNTUK DIDIDIK MENJADI :
BINTARA TNI AL TAHUN 2013
- Faith or fear of Almighty God.
- Loyal to the RI based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution RI General.
- At the time appointed patriots, the lowest 18-year-old
- Criminality have no notes issued in writing by the Indonesian National Police (local District police).
- Healthy physically and mentally.
- Not being lost on the right to be patriots who have obtained an injunction permanent legal force.
- Man, graduated as low SMA / MA / SMK not packet C.
- Have never been married and are willing to not follow the education marries for the first and for two years after completion Dikma.
- Height not less than 163 cm with proportionate weight.
- The highest was 22 years old and at least 17 ??years and 9 months at the time of opening Dikma, 28 July 2013.
- TNI non Soldiers, civil servants or members of the National Police.
- No tattoo and no piercings or its container, not color blind and bespectacled.
- Families have IDs and cards according to the nearest place of registration.
Please register by online through :
- May 3, 2013
- Download : Click Here
Pendaftaran Secaba AL 2013 brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn