Penerimaan Bintara Polisi
About Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri)
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia – Polri is the official police force for Indonesia. It had formerly been a part of the Tentara Nasional Indonesia. The police were formally separated from the military in April 1999, a process which was formally completed in July 2000. With 150,000 personnel, the police form a much smaller portion of the population than in most nations. The total number of national and local police in 2006 was approximately 470,000.
The strength of the Indonesian National Police stood at approximately 285,000 in 2004. The national police force was formally separated as a branch of the armed forces and placed under the Office of the President in 1999. It also includes 12,000 marine police and an estimated 40,000 People’s Security (Kamra) trainees who serve as a police auxiliary and report for three weeks of basic training each year.
The Headquarter, known as Markas Besar/Mabes in Indonesian, is located in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
The veldpolitie in Malang, East Java (c. 1930)
When large parts of Indonesia was under Dutch colonial occupation until 1940s, police duties were performed by either military establishments or colonial police known as the veldpolitie or the field police. Japanese occupation during WW II brought changes when the Japanese formed various armed organizations to support their war. This had led to the distribution of weapons to military trained youths, which were largely confiscated from the Dutch armory.
After the Japanese occupation, the national police became an armed organization. The Indonesian police was established in 1946, and its units fought in the Indonesian National Revolution against the invading Dutch forces. The police also participated in suppressing the 1948 communist revolt in Madiun. In 1966, the police was brought under the control of Armed Forces Chief. Following the proclamation of independence, the police played a vital role when they actively supported the people’s movement to dismantle the Japanese army, and to strengthen the defense of the newly created Republic of Indonesia. The police were not combatants who were required to surrender their weapons to the Allied Forces. During the revolution of independence, the police gradually formed into what is now known as Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) or the Indonesian National Police. In 2000, the police force officially regained its independence and now is separate from the military.
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia provides an opportunity to become the Indonesian citizens as :
- Bintara Polisi
- Indonesian citizen (male or female);
- Believe and fear God;
- Loyal to the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
- Lowest education SMU / equivalent;
- Mean age 18 years (at the time of appointment to the police);
- Physically and mentally healthy (health certificate from a medical institution);
- Not been convicted of a crime (Police Notes Certificate) from the local police station;
- Competent, honest, fair and good;
- Graduate education and training members of the police establishment.
- Male / female, not a member / ex-police / military and civil servant or had attended the Police / Army
- Graduating as low high school / Madrasah Aliyah IPA / IPS (not a graduate of Package A and B) with the provisions graduate as low high school / Madrasah Aliyah science / social studies or vocational school in accordance with the competence of the main tasks of the National Police (except clothing and Tata Beauty ), with priority for graduates D IV Nursing, School of Music Arts, Vocational Animal health / livestock production, the Department of Navigation, Marine Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering Machinery with Final Value (combination of the UN and the school) at least 60
- For graduates in 2016 (which is still the class XII) grades an average grade of at least 60 semester XII and handed a diploma after graduating with a value of at least 60;
- For those who obtain a degree from other countries, must be approved by the Kemenbuddikdasmen
- Age at the time of the opening of the educational establishment FY Police Officer 2016:
- Graduate SMA / SMK age at the time of the opening of the educational establishment FY Police Officer 2016 at least 17 years and 6 months (maximum is born in February 1999) and a maximum of 21 years (at least born August 1995)
- D IV nursing graduates age at the time of the opening of the educational establishment FY Police Officer 2016 at least 17 years and 6 months (maximum is born in February 1999) and a maximum of 24 years (at least born August 1992)
- High body weight balanced in accordance with the applicable provisions:
- Men: 165 cm, specific ethnic Melanesians (Polda Papua and West Papua) 163 cm
- Woman: 160 cm, specific ethnic Melanesians (Polda Papua and West Papua) 158 cm
- 2 years living in the area where the register by attaching Police Identity Card, Family Card and domicile of Leader / Head of the local police chief known by
- Never married and willing to not get married for the education of Police Officer, plus two (2) years after graduation and had never given birth to a female chassis and have never had a biological child / biological man for Chassis evidenced by a certificate Leader / Head
- Not tattooed / pierced and tattooed former / ex-pierced ears or other body parts, but due to the provision of religious / adat
- Otherwise drug free to submit a certificate of free drugs from government health agencies (government hospitals or clinics BNN / BNP / BNK)
- Willing to undergo bond department first for at least ten (10) years, starting when he was appointed as Police Officer
- Obtain consent from a parent / guardian;
- Unbound bond agreements with other agencies;
- Willing to be placed throughout the Homeland and willing to be assigned in all areas of police work with priority on Police which requires strengthening of human resources and the establishment of a new police
Take and pass the inspection / testing by knockout, which includes materials and sequence of events as follows:
- The initial administration of inspections;
- Health inspection level I;
- Psychological examination (written);
- Academic testing, including:
- ) General Knowledge;
- ) Indonesian;
- ) English;
- Health inspection level II (including keswa);
- Kesamaptaan physical examination;
- Deepening FMD;
- The final administrative inspection;
- Open conference pass while;
- Supervision of activities at the regional level by the supervision team of the Central Committee
- Public hearing to determine final approval.
Please register online at the official website of the National Police acceptance below:
- Closing date : 30 April 2015
- Bintara Polri recruitment process is free of charge.
Penerimaan Brigadir Polri Khusus Penyidik Pembantu brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn