Pendaftaran Tamtama TNI AD
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat (TNI AD)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat, TNI–AD or The Indonesian Army the land component of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, has an estimated strength of 233,000 regular personnel.The history of the Indonesian Army has its roots in 1945 when the Tentara Keamanan Rakyat (TKR) “Civil Security Forces” first emerged as a paramilitary and police corps.
Since the nation’s independence movement, the Indonesian Army has been involved in multifaceted operations ranging from the incorporation of Western New Guinea, the Indonesia-Malaysia Confrontation, to the annexation of East Timor, as well as internal counter-insurgency operations in Aceh Maluku and Papua. The army’s operations have not been without controversy; it has been periodically associated with human rights violations, particularly in West Papua, East Timor and Aceh.
The Indonesia Army is composed of a command head and various branching units, including the chief military command, a strategic reserve command KOSTRAD, a special forces command Kopassus, and various adjunct units. The size of the Army has expanded over the years; in July 1976 the Army was estimated to consist of solely 180,000 personnel.
Pendaftaran Calon Tamtama AD
General Requirements :
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI)
- Faithful and devoted to God Almighty.
- Loyal to the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945 (UUD 1945).
- Minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 22 years at the time of the opening of the first educational dated 21 April 2016.
- Does not have a criminal record issued in writing by the Police.
- Physically and mentally healthy and not wearing glasses.
- Not being lost the right to be a soldier under a court decision which has obtained permanent legal force.
Other requirements :
- Minimum education of Junior High School (SMP) or equivalent from an accredited school (public or private).
- Minimum height of 163 cm with balanced weight.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the education period (approximately 2 years).
- Willing to undergo First Association Office (IDP) for 10 years.
- Willing to be placed on the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Must comply with the inspection / testing conducted by the admissions committee that includes:
- Mental ideology; and
Please submit your application by signing into TNI’s linked erecruitment website :
- Please submit your application before 5 March 2016.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Pendaftaran Tamtama TNI AD by lokercpnsbumn.com