Pendaftaran Tamtama TNI AD Gelombang II
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat (TNI AD)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat, TNI–AD or The Indonesian Army the land component of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, has an estimated strength of 233,000 regular personnel. The history of the Indonesian Army has its roots in 1945 when the Tentara Keamanan Rakyat (TKR) “Civil Security Forces” first emerged as a paramilitary and police corps.
Since the nation’s independence movement, the Indonesian Army has been involved in multifaceted operations ranging from the incorporation of Western New Guinea, the Indonesia-Malaysia Confrontation, to the annexation of East Timor, as well as internal counter-insurgency operations in Aceh Maluku and Papua. The army’s operations have not been without controversy; it has been periodically associated with human rights violations, particularly in West Papua, East Timor and Aceh.
The Indonesia Army is composed of a command head and various branching units, including the chief military command, a strategic reserve command KOSTRAD, a special forces command Kopassus, and various adjunct units. The size of the Army has expanded over the years; in July 1976 the Army was estimated to consist of solely 180,000 personnel. Ref:Wiki
Pendaftaran Calon Tamtama AD
Penerimaan prajurit Tamtama PK as part of providing the soldiers, carried out through the reception of citizens who voluntarily wanted to devote himself to PK Army enlisted through the registration phase, the research requirement, calling, testing and selection until the appointed student soldiers. Penerimaan prajurit Tamtama PK TA 2013 divided into two phases.
Requirements Calon Tamtama AD TA 2013
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Faithful and devoted to God Almighty.
- Loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of 1945.
- Aged at least 18 years and a maximum of 22 years at the time of the opening of the school on 29 April 2013 for Wave I and 25 November 2013 for Wave II.
- Physically and mentally healthy and does not wear glasses.
- Not being lost the right to be a soldier by court decisions that have permanent legal force.
- It has no criminal record issued in writing by the Police (fitted as a candidate following the examination of Psychology).
- The man is not a member / ex-soldier army / police or military servants
- Graduates least SMP / Tsanawiyah or equivalent either public or private that equated / accredited.
- Have never been married and could not marry during the first education and 2 years after being appointed to the soldiers.
- Have a height of at least 163 cm and has a weight balanced according to applicable regulations.
- Willing to undergo bond First Department (IDP) for 7 years.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- There should be a letter of consent from a parent / guardian. For those candidates who use a guardian in order to fill the information in accordance with the trustee are: Mr step / brother / uncle / aunt to examine KTP parent / guardian (according to Decree No. TNI Commander Skep/57/II/2003 dated February 24, 2003). Letter of parental consent using the guardianship can be established by the local district.
- Must follow the inspection / testing conducted by the admissions committee that includes.:
- For those who obtain a diploma from another country, must be approved by the Kemendikbud.
- Not tattooed / pierced and tattooed ex / ex pierced ears or limbs other than that caused by the provision of religious / traditional.
- For those who already work:
- Attach a letter of approval / permission from the head of department / office / agency concerned.
- Willing dismissed from employment status, PK enlisted when accepted into the army.
- Obey all the rules free of corruption, either directly or indirectly and if proven to be violating the law as it is willing to not pass and or removed from Dikma if the infringement is found to be in the future when the education first.
Location Registration enlistee PK
|No||Panda/Sub Panda||Alamat||No Telp|
|Panda Medan||Jl. Binjai Km 7.5 Medan||061-8451300|
|Sub PandaSiantar||Jl. AsahanKm 3.5 Pematang Siantar||0622-7550071|
|Sub Panda Padang||Jl. Samudera No 1 Padang||0751-23365|
|Sub PandaP. Baru||Jl. Perwira No. 1 Pekanbaru Riau||0761-33031|
|Sub PandaSibolga||Jl. Datuk Hitam No. 1 Sibolga||0631-22805|
|Sub Panda Tanjung Pinang|
|Panda Palembang||Jl. UripSumoharjo Palembang||0711-713868|
|Sub PandaBengkulu||Jl.Pembangunan 3 Bengkulu||0736-21446|
|Sub PandaJambi||Jl. Dr AK Gani No 3 Kel Pasar Jambi||0741-63053|
|Sub PandaLampung||Jl. TeukuUmar 85 Bandar Lampung||0721-702074|
|Panda Bandung||Jl. BoschaNo. 4 Bandung||022-2038102|
|Sub Panda Cirebon||Jl. BrigjenDarsono Cirebon||0231-2022176|
|Sub PandaSerang||Jl. MaulanaYusuf No. 9 Serang Banten||0254-200726|
|Sub PandaGarut||Jl.Bratayudha 65 Garut||0262-232690|
|Sub Panda Bogor||Jl. MerdekaNo. 64 Bogor||0251-323266|
|Panda SMATN||Jl. Purworejo-Magelang Km 5, Magelang||0293-364195, 364047|
|Panda Semarang||Jl. P.Kemerdekaan Watugong Semarang||074-7474738,
|Sub PandaPurwokerto||Jl. Jendral Sutoyo No 2 Sawangan Purwokerto||0281-694925|
|Sub Panda Yogyakarta||Jl. Ring Road Barat Demak Ijo Yogyakarta||0274-562020|
|Sub Panda Surakarta||Jl. Adi Sucipto No 210 Manahan Surakarta||0271-719101|
|Sub Panda Surabaya||Jl. A Yani Wonocolo Surabaya||031-324600|
|Sub Panda Malang||Jl. Belakang RSSA No 1 Malang||0341-324600|
|Sub PandaMadiun||Jl. Dr Sutomo No. 1 Madiun||0351-454377|
|Sub PandaMojokerto||Jl. VeteranNo 3 Mojokerto||0321-321900|
|Panda Balikpapan||Jl. JendSudirman Balikpapan||0542-425342|
|Sub Panda Banjarmasin||Jl. Jend Sudirman No 7 Banjarmasin||0511-4366930|
|Sub Panda Samarinda|
|Panda Makassar||Jl. Urip Sumoharjo KM 7 Makassar||0411-853108|
|Sub Panda Manado||Jl. A Yani 19 Sario Manado||0431-862011|
|Sub PandaPalu||Jl. Pramuka No 44 Palu||0451-421333|
|Sub PandaKendari||Jl. DrsAbdullah Silondai 41 Kendari||0401-321444|
|Sub Panda Bone|
|Sub Panda Pare-Pare|
|Sub PandaNTB||Jl. Malomba Mataram||0370-632268|
|Sub PandaNTT||Jl.Lalamentik Kupang||0380-632268|
|Panda Pontianak||Jl.Adisucipto km 6 Sei Raya Kab. Kubu Raya Pontianak||0561-723583|
|Sub PandaPalangkaraya||Jl. Imam Bonjol No 5 Palangkaraya||0536-3221300|
|Panda Ambon||Jl. A YaniAmbon||0911-352585|
|Sub Panda Ternate||Jl.Mononutu Ternate||0921-328006|
|Sub Panda Nambela/Tual||Kodim|
|Sub Panda P. Buru||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Tobelo||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Labuha/Bacan||Kodim|
|PandaJayapura||Jl.Diponegoro Kel Gurabesi Jayapura Utara||0967-533854|
|Sub Panda Biak||Jl.Majapahit Biak||0981-21471|
|Sub PandaSorong||Jl. PramukaI Sorong||0951-331405|
|Sub PandaMerauke||Komp Kodim Folder, Jl Folder (Belakang Kel Maro) Merauke||0971-321707|
|Sub Panda Manokwari||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Mimika||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Fak Fak||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Jayawijaya||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Paniai||Kodim|
|Sub Panda Serui||Kodim|
|12||PandaJaya||Jl. Mayjen Sutoyo No. 5 Cililitan Jaktim||021-8090962|
|Panda BandaAceh||Jl. Nyak Adam Kamil II No B-1 Banda Aceh||0651-266786|
|Sub Panda Lhokseumawe|
Admission Schedule enlistee AD
Phase I Registration: 14 s.d January 25, 2013 Examination of Regional tk test: 28 January to 19 April 2013 (Psychology 4 to 6 March 2013). Session of the Regional Committee: 24 s.d 25 April 2013 Open Education: 29 April 2013
- Registration: July 22 s.d August 16, 2013
- Examination of Regional tk test: August 19 to 15 November 2013 (Psychology 30 September to 1 October 2013).
- Session of the Regional Committee: 20 s.d 21 November 2013
- Open Education: 25 November 2013.
Material Selection Admission Army enlistee
Regional level selection, carried out 1 level by Panda / Subpanda with material inspection / testing as follows:
- Medical examination I and II
- Inspection and testing of physical kesamaptaan (Garjas A, B, pool and posture)
- Psychological examination
For those interested in being Tamtama TNI AD, please apply through the pages:
- Info Pendaftaran Tamtama TNI AD by lokercpnsbumn