Pendaftaran Ispektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana
About Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri)
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia- Polri is the official police force for Indonesia. It had formerly been a part of the Tentara Nasional Indonesia. The police were formally separated from the military in April 1999, a process which was formally completed in July 2000. With 150,000 personnel, the police form a much smaller portion of the population than in most nations. The total number of national and local police in 2006 was approximately 470,000.
The strength of the Indonesian National Police stood at approximately 285,000 in 2004. The national police force was formally separated as a branch of the armed forces and placed under the Office of the President in 1999. It also includes 12,000 marine police and an estimated 40,000 People’s Security (Kamra) trainees who serve as a police auxiliary and report for three weeks of basic training each year.
The Headquarter, known as Markas Besar/Mabes in Indonesian, is located in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
The veldpolitie in Malang, East Java (c. 1930)
When large parts of Indonesia was under Dutch colonial occupation until 1940s, police duties were performed by either military establishments or colonial police known as the veldpolitie or the field police. Japanese occupation during WW II brought changes when the Japanese formed various armed organizations to support their war. This had led to the distribution of weapons to military trained youths, which were largely confiscated from the Dutch armory.
After the Japanese occupation, the national police became an armed organization. The Indonesian police was established in 1946, and its units fought in the Indonesian National Revolution against the invading Dutch forces. The police also participated in suppressing the 1948 communist revolt in Madiun. In 1966, the police was brought under the control of Armed Forces Chief. Following the proclamation of independence, the police played a vital role when they actively supported the people’s movement to dismantle the Japanese army, and to strengthen the defense of the newly created Republic of Indonesia. The police were not combatants who were required to surrender their weapons to the Allied Forces. During the revolution of independence, the police gradually formed into what is now known as Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) or the Indonesian National Police. In 2000, the police force officially regained its independence and now is separate from the military.
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia are currently seeking for highly qualified Indonesian people to fill the following position :
- Sekolah Inspektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana (SIPSS)
- S2 Forensic Medicine Profession;
- S2 Psychology Professio;
- S1 General Medical Profession;
- S1 Dentistry Profession;
- S1 Accounting;
- S1 Hinduism (religious education, philosophy of religion and theology);
- S1 Arabic Language;
- S1 Mandarin Language;
- S1 Graphic Design;
- S1 Criminal Law;
- S1 Biology (MIPA);
- S1 Chemistry (MIPA);
- S1 Art Music;
- S1 Sandi Negara;
- S1 Psychology;
- S1 Informatics Engineering;
- S1 Electro Engineering;
- S1 Mechanical Engineering;
- S1 Nuclear Engineering;
- S1 Mechanical Metallurgy;
- S1 Chemical Engineering;
- S1 Architecture;
- D4 Ahli Nautika Tk III.
General Requirements :
- Indonesian Citizen (Male or Female).
- Faith and fear of god almighty.
- Loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia under Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Maximum age of 33 years old (S2 profession), 29 years old (S1 profession) and 26 years old (S1/D4).
- Physically and mentally healthy (notice letter of health condition from minimum level Regional Hospital/RSUD);
- Not being involved in a criminal case or been convicted of a crime evidenced by Police Records (SKCK);
- Authoritative, honest, fair and behave beyond reproach.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia and willing to be assigned in all areas of police work.
Please register and apply to POLRI Recruitment Website at :
- Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position.
- Closing date 18 February 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Pendaftaran Polisi Sumber Sarjana by lokercpnsbumn