Pendaftaran Ispektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana
About Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri)
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia- Polri is the official police force for Indonesia. It had formerly been a part of the Tentara Nasional Indonesia. The police were formally separated from the military in April 1999, a process which was formally completed in July 2000. With 150,000 personnel, the police form a much smaller portion of the population than in most nations. The total number of national and local police in 2006 was approximately 470,000.
The strength of the Indonesian National Police stood at approximately 285,000 in 2004. The national police force was formally separated as a branch of the armed forces and placed under the Office of the President in 1999. It also includes 12,000 marine police and an estimated 40,000 People’s Security (Kamra) trainees who serve as a police auxiliary and report for three weeks of basic training each year.
The Headquarter, known as Markas Besar/Mabes in Indonesian, is located in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
The veldpolitie in Malang, East Java (c. 1930)
When large parts of Indonesia was under Dutch colonial occupation until 1940s, police duties were performed by either military establishments or colonial police known as the veldpolitie or the field police. Japanese occupation during WW II brought changes when the Japanese formed various armed organizations to support their war. This had led to the distribution of weapons to military trained youths, which were largely confiscated from the Dutch armory.
After the Japanese occupation, the national police became an armed organization. The Indonesian police was established in 1946, and its units fought in the Indonesian National Revolution against the invading Dutch forces. The police also participated in suppressing the 1948 communist revolt in Madiun. In 1966, the police was brought under the control of Armed Forces Chief. Following the proclamation of independence, the police played a vital role when they actively supported the people’s movement to dismantle the Japanese army, and to strengthen the defense of the newly created Republic of Indonesia. The police were not combatants who were required to surrender their weapons to the Allied Forces. During the revolution of independence, the police gradually formed into what is now known as Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) or the Indonesian National Police. In 2000, the police force officially regained its independence and now is separate from the military.
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia are currently seeking for highly qualified Indonesian people to fill the following position :
Sekolah Inspektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana (SIPSS)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male and Female, have not been a member of the Police
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 26 years old at the time of the opening of the educational SIPSS 2015.
- Minimum education
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Electro Engineering, Physics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Aero Engineering, Shipping Engineering, Civil Engineering, Arabic Literature, Japanese Literature, Mandarin Literature, Islamic / Da’wah, Anthropometric/Sports, Economics Development, Kataketik (Catholic), Logistic Management, MIPA Biology, Sandi Negara, Graphic Design,.
- D-IV Experts Nautical Tk. III (required to have a diploma Experts Nautical Nursery. III of the Directorate General of Sea Transportation Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia).
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Single (has never been married) and willing to not married during the educational program.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Willing to undergo the Fisrt Association Office (IDP) for 10 years from the time appointed as Police Officers.
- Not tied to a bond agreement with other agencies.
If you are eager to take on the challenge, please register and submit your application via :
- Closing date 10 March 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Pendaftaran Polisi Sumber Sarjana by lokercpnsbumn