Lowongan CPNS Kota Depok – Formasi, Persyaratan, Penerimaan, Pendaftaran
About Kota Depok
Kota Depok is a city in the province of West Java, Indonesia. Depok city is located just south of Jakarta, the Jakarta-Bogor between. The word itself comes from the word Depok in Sundanese language meaning hermitage or imprisoned. However, there are also those who say that the word is an acronym of Depok De Eerste Protestants Onderdaan Kerk which means People First Christian Church.
Depok is the first city district in Bogor Regency, which is then received administrative city status in 1982 Since 20 April 1999, set to be Depok municipality (now: cities) that is separate from Bogor. Depok city consists of 11 districts, which are divided into 63 wards.
Depok is a city of the buffer. When it became an administrative town in 1982, its population is only 240,000 people, and when it became municipality in 1999 its population of 1.2 million people. University of Indonesia (except the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, and most Graduate Program) located in the city of Depok.
Since June 2012, Depok Mayor Nur Mahmudi Ismail has adopted a program One Day, No Car, a program of the day without a car for government officials Depok Municipality. The program is conducted every Tuesday.
With the rapid development of the people’s aspirations and demands of an increasingly urgent that the City of Depok Municipality appointed with the expectation of service to a maximum. On the other hand the Government together Bogor West Java Provincial Government attention to the development of proficiency level, and propose it to the Central Government and the House of Representatives.
Based on Law Number 15 Year 1999 on the establishment of the Regional Municipality of Depok designated Level II on April 20, 1999, and was inaugurated on 27 April 1999 in conjunction with the Inaugural Acting Mayor of the municipality of Level II Gurgaon entrusted to Drs. H. Badrul Kamal who at that time served as Mayor of the City of Depok.
Momentum inauguration Level II Regional Municipality of Depok and the inauguration of the acting Mayor of the municipality Depok Level II can be used as a historical foundation and the right to be the anniversary of the city of Depok.
Based on Law Number 15 Year 1999, covering the area of Depok Depok City Administrative region, consisting of 30 (three) districts as mentioned above coupled with some parts of the Regency of Bogor, namely:
- Cimanggis Subdistrict, which consists of 1 (one) district and twelve (12) villages, namely: Cilankap Village, Sand Village South Mountain Village, Monument, Mekarsari Village, Village Market Cisalak, waterfall village, village Hajarmukti, Sukatani Village, Village Sukamaju new, Cijajar Village, Village Cimpaeun, Leuwinanggung village.
- Sawangan Subdistrict, which consists of 14 (fourteen) villages, namely: Sawangan Village, New Sawangan Village, Village Cinangka, Kedaung Village, Village Serua, Lightning cottage village, village waterfall, Bojong village of Sari, Sari Bojong New Village, Duren Thousand Villages , Duren Blossom Village, Village Marinating surgical Village, White Sand Village.
- Limo Subdistrict which consists of 8 (eight) villages, namely: Village Limo, Meruyung Village, Village Cinere, Gandul Village, the Village Base Teak, Teak New Base Village, the Village Krukut, Grogol village.
- And plus 5 (five) villages of the District Bojong Gede, namely: Cipayung Village, Village Cipayung Jaya, Jaya Queen Village, Village Pondok Eggplant, Village Pondok Jaya.
Pemkot Depok open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
Formasi CPNS Kota Depok 2014
|1||Guru Bahasa Indonesia Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia||III/a||3|
|2||Guru Bahasa Inggris Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris||III/a||1|
|3||Guru Biologi Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Biologi||III/a||2|
|4||Guru Ekonomi Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi||III/a||2|
|5||Guru Fisika Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Fisika||III/a||3|
|6||Guru Geografi Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Geografi||III/a||1|
|7||Guru Kimia Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Kimia||III/a||2|
|8||Guru Matematika Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Matematika||III/a||3|
|9||Guru Sosiologi Pertama||S1 Pendidikan Sosiologi||III/a||3|
|1||Dokter Pertama||Dokter Umum||III/b||2|
|3||Asisten Apoteker Pelaksana||DIII Apoteker||II/c||4|
|4||Sanitarian Pertama||S1 Ilmu Kesehatan Lingkungan||III/a||1|
|5||Perawat Pelaksana||DIII Perawat||II/c||4|
|6||Bidan Pelaksana||DIII Kebidanan||II/c||4|
|7||Analis Laboratorium||D.III Analis Kesehatan||II/c||2|
|1||Analis Angkutan Darat||DIV Transportasi Darat||III/a||1|
|2||Analis Jaringan Jalan||S1 Planologi||III/a||2|
|3||Analis Kebijakan Pertama||S1 Semua Jurusan||III/a||2|
|4||Analis Keuangan||S1 Akuntansi||III/a||4|
|5||Analis Pengaduan Masyarakat||S1 Hubungan Internasional||III/a||1|
|6||Analis Perhubungan dan Telekomunikasi||S1 Teknik Elektro Telekomunikasi||III/a||1|
|7||Analis Peta Wilayah||S1 Geodesi||III/a||1|
|8||Analis Produk Hukum||S1 Hukum||III/a||2|
|9||Analis Sengketa Peradilan||S1 Hukum||III/a||1|
|10||Auditor Pertama||S1 Semua Jurusan||III/a||1|
|11||Arsiparis Pertama||S1 Arsip||III/a||1|
|12||Arsiparis Pelaksana||DIII Arsip||II/c||5|
|13||Mediator Hubungan Industrial||S1 Hukum||III/a||1|
|14||Pekerja Sosial Pertama||S1 Sosiologi||III/a||1|
|15||Pemeriksa Bangunan||S1 Teknik Sipil||III/a||4|
|16||Pemeriksa Bangunan||DIII Teknik Sipil||II/c||2|
|17||Pengadministrasi Keuangan||DIII Akuntansi||II/c||11|
|18||Pengadministrasi Umum||DIII Administrasi Perkantoran||II/c||5|
|19||Pengawas Ketenagakerjaan||S1 Hukum||III/a||1|
|20||Pengawas Tata Bangunan||S1 Arsitektur||III/a||3|
|22||Perencana Pertama||S1 Semua Jurusan||III/a||4|
|23||Pranata Komputer Pertama||S1 Teknik Komputer||III/a||3|
|24||Pranata Komputer Pelaksana||DIII Ilmu Komputer/Informatika||II/c||5|
|25||Psikolog||S2 Psikolog (Profesi)||III/b||1|
|26||Pustakawan Pertama||S1 Ilmu Perpustakaan||III/a||1|
|27||Pustakawan Pelaksana||DIII Ilmu Perpustakaan||II/c||1|
|28||Teknisi Peralatan dan Mesin||DIII Teknik Mesin||II/c||1|
|29||Teknisi Alat Elektro dan Alat Telekomunikasi||DIII Teknik Elektro||II/c||3|
A. General Requirements
- Indonesian Citizens
- Age as low as 18 years and the highest calculated up to December 1, 2014:
- a. 32 (thirty two) years for graduate applicants and S1 DIII / DIV;
- b. 35 (thirty five) years for graduate applicants S1 Profession (First Doctor and Pharmacist First) and S2.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have had a power remains, as do a criminal act.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as PNS / TNI Member / Members of State Police, or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- Not located as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Servant.
- Have the education, skills, expertise and skills required.
- Have high integrity and good character.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not a member or party leaders.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
B. Special Requirements
- Have a valid ID card (not a sage or KIPEM).
- Graduates S2, S1 / DIV and DIII of State Universities with a minimum GPA of 2.75 and for Private Higher Education Graduates Minimum GPA in scale 3:00 4.
- For graduate S2, S1 / DIII and DIV of State must be accompanied by a Certificate of Equalization diploma issued by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, with a GPA Conversion equated with State Universities.
- For Teachers must attach Certificate IV Deed.
- First Doctor must attach to diploma and Professional Education Registration Certificate (STR) Doctor valid and not STR Internship.
- For First Pharmacists must attach Pharmacists Registration Certificate (STRA) is still valid.
- For Assistant Pharmacist must attach Implementing Technical Workers Registration Certificate of Pharmacy (STRTTK) is still valid.
- For Laboratory Analyst must attach a Certificate of Registration (STR) Laboratory Analyst valid.
- For First Sanitarian must attach Power Sanitarian Registration Certificate (STRTS) is still valid.
- For Implementing Nurse Registration Certificate must be attached (STR) Nurse / Nurse Permit (SIP) is still valid.
- For Implementing Midwives must attach Certificate of Registration (STR) Midwife / Midwife License (SIB) is still valid.
- For Diploma temporary / Certificate of graduation / evidence judicium NOT APPLY.
II. Registration Provisions:
1 Applicants register online on September 16 sd October 1, 2014 in the National Portal CPNS 2014 http://panselnas.menpan.go.id address and then select the column Depok City Government agency would be proposed.
2 After registering online, applicants will get the username and password sent to the email address of each.
3 Applicants who have obtained a username and password registration form in the Portal System Selection of Candidates for Civil Servants National http://sscn.bkn.go.id address.
4 Applicants who have done online registration, must submit the required application documents by post and received no later than October 1, 2014 (post stamp) through Postal Services with Special Treatment available at the Post Office (more information can contact the nearest post office) .
5. For Applicants who send the application before and after the specified date will not be processed or be disqualified.
6 Cover letter handwritten in black ink and signed on stamp 6000 by stating:
- Full name (all titles written behind the name)
- Place / Date of Birth
- Education last
- Obviously Address (Street, Hamlet / Village, Rt / RW, Village, District, City / District, State and Zip Code)
- No. Phone that can easily be reached
- Formation Type
- Name Position
Cover letter enclosing the file with the following composition:
1 recent color photo of 4×6 cm 3 pieces. And behind it was written the name of the applicant.
2 Copy of a valid ID card.
3 prints (print out) registration number online.
4 Copy of diploma and academic transcripts that have been legalized by the competent authority (legalized Cap wet).
5. Include a reply envelope measuring 23 x 11 cm stamped / stamp Postal Services with Special Treatment available at Post Office Counters, by writing the full name and address as well as the No. easy phone call (writing sample attached), for those who do not include a return envelope and a clear address, will not be returned.
6 Application documents fed into the folder according to the type of color formation (writing sample attached) and put into a brown envelope size 35 x 24.5 cm addressed to:
Designation. MAYOR Depok
PO. BOX 999 Depok 16400
By using the Postal Services Special Treatment available at the Post Office. In the top left corner of the application envelope is written “Subject: Application employess, Formation Type, Name Position and Qualifications Education” (writing sample attached).
Color Map Type Formation:
- Teachers = Green
- Health Workers = Yellow
- Technical Workers = Blue
7 Applications that qualify will be given a reply accompanied by signs of examinees / number of tests.
III. implementation Selection
1 Selection consists of 3 (three) stages:
a. Phase I: Selection Administration
- For applicants who otherwise meet the administrative requirements (Selection Phase I), Phase II will follow the selection of a Basic Competence Test (TKD).
b. Phase II: Basic Competence Test (TKD)
- TKD will be implemented on schedule and location will be determined later through the website BKD: http://bkd.depok.go.id.
- For TKD Participants Participants are required to bring and ID Card Original.
- Exam TKD system uses CAT (Computer Assisted Test).
- Basic Competence Test materials which include:
> Test Insights Nationality
> General Intelligence Test
> Test Personal Characteristics
- Decision graduation test (Phase II) will be announced after a further decision of the Ministry of PAN and RB and the decision is binding and can not be contested.
c. Stage III: Competency Test Field (TKB)
- TKB performed if deemed necessary.
- TKB conducted on participants who passed the second stage.
2 At each stage of the test applied knockout. If a participant does not meet the minimum standards that have been set, the participant concerned is not allowed to participate in the next stage of the test. This provision applies to all participants binding test CPNS Depok City Government for Fiscal Year 2014.
3 Announcement pass the selection can be viewed on the website BKD: http://bkd.depok.go.id (no notification by mail).
- CPNS test will be done online with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Application file has been transferred to belong Committee (not returned).
- Applicants who do not qualify will not be included in the test.
- Applicants are not charged a fee.
- Each Applicants who provide the data and information that is not true and is detrimental to the graduation canceled and may be prosecuted in accordance with applicable regulations.
- If Applicants who have passed to the final stage of selection and have done filing but to resign, then a penalty of Rp.50.000.000 (Fifty Million), which is paid to the treasury area of Depok corroborated by a statement signed by the participants on stamp 6,000.
- The committee’s decision is final and can not be contested.
Lowongan CPNS Kota Depok brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn