Lowongan CPNS Kabupaten Agam – Formasi, Persyaratan, Penerimaan, Pendaftaran
About Kabupaten Agam
Kabupaten Agam – Agam Kab is a district located in the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia. The naming of this district with the name Agam district, based on the Tambo, where previously several villages that are in the area of the district today, formerly also known as Agam LUHAK.  The word religion in the Minang language only to refer to the name of an area, but if referenced from the Hebrew (religion), may intend to lakes or ponds or marshes and can also allied with agamon word meaning reed
The county region stems from a collection of several villages that once existed in the region LUHAK Agam, during the reign of the Dutch East Indies, the region used Onderafdeeling Oud Agam with the town of Bukittinggi as its capital at the time. Then, based on Government Regulation No. 8 of 1998, set on January 7, 1998, Agam regency capital was officially moved to Lubuk cone.
Agam is located at coordinates 00º01’34 “- 00º28’43″ LS and 99º46’39 “-100º32’50″ BT with an area 2232.30 km ², equivalent to 5.29% of the area of ??the province of West Sumatra, which reached 42297.30 km ². The county is traversed mountainous region which is formed from 2 lanes basin, namely Batang Agam in northern and southern Antokan rod. Tangah Island and the tip of the island are 2 islands in Agam district with an area of ??1 km ² respectively.
Agam has a coastline of 43 km and a small river that empties into the Indian Ocean, such as the Batang Agam, and Trunk Antokan. The district’s towering two mountains, namely Mount Marapi in Banuhampu and mountain districts Singgalang IV Koto districts, each of which has a height of 2,891 meters and 2,877 meters. In addition, stretching also a lake in the district of Tanjung Raya, the lake has an area Maninjau 9.95 km ².
Agam has very height varies from 0 meters to 2,891 meters above sea level with mountains in the district Marapi Banuhampu as the highest point. The topography of the western part of the district is relatively flat with a slope of less than 8%, while the south and southeast are relatively steep with a slope of more than 45%.
As with other areas in West Sumatra, Agam district has a tropical climate with a minimum temperature range of 25 ° C and 30 ° C maximum. The level of rainfall in Agam district reached an average of 3,200 mm per year, the area around the mountain where rainfall is higher than coastal areas. While the minimum wind speed in this district is 4 km / h and a maximum of 20 km / h.
More than 38.1% of the district wide, or about 85 km ² area is still covered with dense forest. These forests, in addition to being a backup water supply, is a haven for a variety of protected animals, including Sumatran tigers, deer, deer, gibbons, and various species of birds such as pheasants, Muo, ketitiran bird, owl birds, guinea fowl and birds .
Pemkab Agam open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
Formasi CPNS Kabupaten Agam 2014
|Guru Kelas Pertama||S.1 Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar||III.a|
|Dokter Umum Pertama||Dokter||III.b|
|Analis Bangunan Gedung||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III.a|
|S.1 Teknik Arsitektur||III.a|
|Pranata Taman||D.3 Arsitektur||III.a|
|Teknis Jalan dan Jembatan||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III.a|
|Analis Jalan||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III.a|
|Analis Bencana||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III.a|
|Analis Pembangunan||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III.a|
|Teknik Tata Bangunan dan Perumahan Pertama||S.1 Arsitektur||III.a|
|Analis Pengembangan Potensi Daerah||S.1 Geodesi||III.a|
I. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Indonesian citizens who have educational qualifications (degree and majors) in accordance with the required formation;
- Men and Women with a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum of 35 (thirty-five years) on the date of December 1, 2014;
- Certified, a graduate of State University or Private Universities that have been accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BANPT) with accreditation of at least “C” or Higher Education Abroad which was approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Graduate Certificate / Diploma while not applicable;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Not tied to a working relationship / bond with Government Agencies or Agency Swastalainnya;
- Not directly or indirectly involved in the organization of activities that are contrary to Pancasila, the Constitution of 1945, the State and Government (PUNP);
- Never caught a criminal case or a drug case;
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as a civil servant or dishonorably discharged as a private employee;
- Prospective applicants throughout Indonesia can register online at the website address http://sscn.bkn.go.id/;
- Upon completion of the registration through the website of the National Selection System CPNS applicant can print a proof of registration.
- Receipt of registration and complete application documents sent to the admissions committee CPNS the Regional Employment Board proposed local government agencies;
- Applicants can only apply to one (1) agency;
II. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
1 Cover letter must be written by hand alone, with black ink on unlined paper folio, include the name of the post of formation and proposed position code, signed on the stamp Rp. 6000 and addressed to the Regent Agam by enclosing:
a. Curriculum Vitae (DRH) includes formal and informal education and experience, special education must be written from start formal primary school education up to the last, name of educational institutions, educational graduation year and the average value of a diploma or GPA;
b. Photocopy of diploma and transcripts (GPA 2.75 to 3.00 for the PTN and PTS) each one (1) sheet certified by a competent authority ie
1) Rector / Dean / Vice Dean for Academic Affairs for the graduate of the University / Institute;
2) The Chairman / Vice Chairman for Academic Affairs for High School graduate;
c. For teachers equipped with deed / professional certificate in accordance with the doctor’s diploma and comes with letters mark registers (STR)
d. Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) is still valid at the time of registration of 1 (one) sheet;
e. Recent color photograph size 4×6 cm 3 pieces.
f. Copy of proof of enrollment / registration online through SSCN.
2 application letter along with the accessories and cover letter tesdimasukkan calls into your application letter and envelope in the upper left corner written Formation and Code Name Position Position, equipped with a SASE (IDR. 10,000, -) and written full address, number of applicants Hp.
Example reply envelope:
Jl. Gajah Mada No. 1 Lubuk cone
3 Application addressed cq Head To Regent Agam Agam Regional Employment Agency Jalan Rasuna Said no. 1 Lubuk cone Agam.
Examples of long envelope
Designation. Mr. Regent Agam
Cq. Head of the Regional Employment Board Agam
Jl. Rasuna Said No. 1 Lubuk cone Agam
III. REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
1 Registration conducted online through the national portal on the website: http://panselnas.menpan.go.id and start date …… http://sscn.bkn.go.id. August 2014 s / d ……. September 2014 by means of:
a. Login to the portal Panselnas at http: //panselnas.menpan.go.iduntuk register by entering Single Identity Number (VIN), date of birth, selected agencies and e-mail.
b. Log in to http: //sscn.bkn.go.iddengan fill in the username and password are sent via e-mail.
c. Click REGISTER to fill out the registration form.
d. Fill in the registration form that appears.
e. Make sure the field of personal data in accordance with the ID card registration form
f. Make sure the stuffing positions according to educational qualifications.
g. Click the check box on the accuracy of data that has been entered.
h. Enter the captcha code listed.
i. Click the button to list the registration process and obtain a registration number.
j. Applicants who have signed up online to download and print the card / proof of online registration.
k.Pengiriman application file begins …… date. August through registered mail / first class and postmarked no later than September 2014 to date ……… West Sumatra and …… .. September 2014 for areas outside of West Sumatra.
l. The committee does not accept applications directly.
m. Applicants can see that until the committee files and sending Participant Selection card that has been delivered by post on the website or the website of BKD www.simpeg.agamkab.go.id PT. POS Indonesia Persero www.posindonesia.co.id
a. Trials conducted denganSistemComputerAssistedTest (CAT), which is scheduled to be ditentukankemudian which can be viewed through the website www.simpeg.agamkab.go.id
b. Exams a Basic Competence Test (TKD) presenting the concept of nationalism, general intelligence and personal characteristics.
- CPNS TKD test will be performed with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Registration Information and Terms Agam CPNS 2014 you can see the official website Agam (Agam regency): www.agamkab.go.id. It’s just that the information will only be available after the vacancy CPNS 2014 Agam (Agam regency) officially opened.
Info Lowongan CPNS Kab Agam brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com