Pengumuman Pendaftaran Calon Bintara TNI AD Tahun 2013
Pendaftaran Secaba TNI AD
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat (TNI AD)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat – TNI AD or The Indonesian Army is part of Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI) or the Indonesian National Armed Forces responsible for land operations. TNI AD was founded in 5 October 1945.
TNI AD headquartered in Jakarta and supported by 13 units of Regional Military Command (Komando Daerah Militer/Kodam), namely Kodam Iskandar Muda, Kodam I/Bukit Barisan, Kodam II/Sriwijaya, Kodam Jaya, Kodam III/Siliwangi, Kodam IV/Diponegoro, Kodam V/Brawijaya, Kodam VI/Mulawarman, Kodam VII/Wirabuana, Kodam IX/Udayana, Kodam XII/Tanjungpura, Kodam XVI/Pattimura, and Kodam XVII/Cendrawasih. TNI AD also supported by Kostrad, and Kopassus Corps. The Indonesia Army also supported by 328,517 regular personnels and 400,000 reserves personnels. Since May 2013, TNI AD lead by General Moeldoko as a Chief of The Indonesian Army.
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat are seeking for suitably qualified Indonesian young people to join as :
Calon Bintara Angkatan Darat TA-2013
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia
- Faithful and devoted to God Almighty
- Loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of 1945
- Min age of 18 years old and a maximum of 22 years old at the time of opening of educational dated 11 November 2013
- Have a good health (physical and mental) and not wear glasses
- Not being lost the right to be a soldier by court decisions that have permanent legal force
- Male / Female, not the member / ex member of soldiers / police or military civil servants.
- Min SMA / MA / SMK / SPK or equivalent either public or private school that equated / accredited.
- Graduates in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, with min average score
- o 2009 and 2010 : the average score of national exam at least 6.5
- o 2011 and 2012 : the average score of 6.8 (the combined score of the National Examination with School Examination)
- o 2013 : the average score of 6.0 (the combined score of the National Examination with School Examination)
- Has never been married and willing to not married during the first education.
- Min height 165 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female with idela of body weight according to applicable regulations.
- Willing to undergo the Association Office First (IDP) for 10 years.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Registration closed on 12 July 2013.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Pendaftaran Secaba TNI AD brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn