Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima Coal
About PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
- The Government of Indonesia invites tenders from foreign companies for the exploration and development of coal resources in east and south Kalimantan. A BP/CRA joint venture was successful in bidding for an area of 7,900 sq. km in two blocks extending 300 km along the coast of eastern Kalimantan
- PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) incorporated in Indonesia with BP and CRA each holding 50% of the shares. KPC licensed to conduct exploration and mining of coal based on a Coal Contract of Works (CCOW) with the concession covering 90,706 ha. The Indonesian State Coal Company (PTBA) to receive 13.5% entitlement of all production
- KPC decision to proceed with the development of an export mine with a design capacity of 7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) following detailed exploration and a feasibility study of prospects close to Sangatta. The prospect has substantial quantity of high quality coal reserves, is close to a coast line with deep water and is strategically located to service growing markets. KPC subsequently relinquished most of the original Agreement Area, retaining 1,961 sq. km
- Construction commences in January. The budget for the project is US$570 M
- Work on the large scale mine development commences in June
- All major items were commissioned by late 1991
- Commercial exports begin in January 1992
Marketing and Sales Contact
Mr Djoko Soelistiono, Superintendent Marketing
Phone:+62 (549) 52 1402
Facsimile :+62 (549) 521780 or 521914
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
- Manager Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
- Manager Internal Audit (Code: MIA)
- Superintendent – Maintenance Training (Code: SMT)
- Superintendent – Geotechnical (Code: SG)
- Engineer – Geotechnical (Code: EG)
- Engineer – Mining (Code: EM)
- Project Engineer – Mechanical (Code: PEM)
- Project Engineer – Civil (Code: PEC)
- Project Engineer – Electrical Power/ Control (Code: PEE)
- Specialist Safety & Training (Code: SST)
1. Manager Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology, Chemistry or Metallurgy.
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal management, stockpile management, coal quality inspection and testing and coal utilization at power utilities. As a guide fifteen (15) years plus experience, five (5) of which have been in a Senior position in Coal Technology or Superintending Company.
- Knowledge of geological modeling and mine planning and coal mining practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to a large number of coal mines, coal types, customers and end user facilities.
- Strong people management skills, ideally with training in supervision.
2. Manager Internal Audit (Code: MIA)
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management / accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience.Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
3. Superintendent – Maintenance Training (Code: SMT)
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline with at least 7 years experience or Senior Technical School with at least 10 years experience and proven skills in management of Maintenance system.
- Solid planning to develop both short and long term initiatives.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
4. Superintendent – Geotechnical (Code: SG)
- S1 degree in Geology/ Mine Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering
- Having 8 years extensive Geotechnical experience in large open cut mining operation.
- Good People Management and Sound in Leadership skill
5. Engineer – Geotechnical (Code: EG)
- S1 degree in Geotechnical / Engineering Geology or Mining Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Having 3 years in mining operation experience.
- Previous exploration experience would be of benefit.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of rock properties.
- Initiative in all aspects of the profession.
- Working knowledge of Geotechnical software.
6. Engineer – Mining (Code: EM)
- S1 degree in Mine Engineering.
- Having 3 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Understanding of financial analysis methods.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
- Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
7. Project Engineer – Mechanical (Code: PEM)
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Having min 3 years working experience in project environment in mechanical disciplines. Working experience in mining industry environment would be an advantage.
- Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
- Have good knowledge and experience in project management
- Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
- Have good knowledge and experience in contract administration and supply chain management.
- Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
8. Project Engineer – Civil (Code: PEC)
- S1 degree in Civil Engineering
- Having min 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering/Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
9. Project Engineer – Electrical Power/ Control (Code: PEE)
- S1 degree in Electrical/ Control System Engineering
- Having min 3 years in electrical/ control system engineering of relevant mining/industry experiences;
- Possess extensive experiences and proven skills in running service/operation/maintenance and production facilities in the mining or industry, preferably involving remote or develop locations;
- Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plants electrical and control systems;
10. Specialist Safety & Training (Code: SST)
- S1 degree in Health & Safety Management.
- Having min 3 years experience in safety practices on coal mine industry.
- Planning, supervisory, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent training skills gained through formal Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/ experience.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills for liaising with customers and conducting training.
- Initiative and the ability to conduct research.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
Lowongan Kerja Kaltim prima coal provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com