Lowongan Kerja Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao
About Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao Indonesia
Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao Indonesia – Puslitkoka or Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute (ICCRI) founded in 1st January 1911, was named Besoekisch Proefstation. Pioneering in coffee and cocoa research activities, ICCRI has undergone several changes in name and management, and currently ICCRI is being coordinated under Ministry of Estate Owned Enterprises. ICCRI is sub-structure of Indonesian Planters and Agricultural for Research and Development, a subsidiary of PTPN I-XIV.
ICCRI holds national mandate to conduct research and development activities of coffee and cocoa, as well as provides relevant data and informations for smallholders, private and estate companies, national and regional government, associations and other stakeholders.
Since its establishment in 1911, its office has been located in Jl. PB Sudirman 90 Jember, East Java. Nevertheless, started from 1987 most of its activities was transferred to second office at Nogosari Village, Rambipuji sub-district, about 20 km away from Jember city. In 2008, ICCRI acquired accreditedstatus as research institute, 006/Kp/KA-KNAPPP/I/2008.
- Conducting research activities to produceinnovative technologiesapplicable for aspects of on-farm to processing of coffee and cocoa.
- Performing service towards coffee and cocoa farmers, with aims to solve ongoing problems and to enhance transfer of technology.
- Improve capacity of human resources and fascilities to support research and development activities.
- “To be a world class and sustainable research based company”
- Generating highly competitive and globally accepted innovations for estate crop plantation.
- Providing expert services in plantation aspects
- Collaborating in research and development with national and international institutions
- Publishing research results in international accredited publications
- Assiting consumen and community in growth and development without inequality
- Increasing value and profit of company for welfare of employee and other stake holders.
- Determines research focus according to strategical issues while considering SWOT analysis and accessible fundings.
- Brings together various perception came from policy maker, researchers and users to direct research focus and priority.
- Organizes research focus to encourage synergistic effect of research and development activities nationally and internationally.
- ICCRi is supported by 301 staffs, covering 3 main responsibilities, research and service, business and supporting officers. There are 36 researchers comprises of 12 PhDs, 7 master graduates, and 17 bachelors. Researchers are categorized as 11 principalresearchscientists, 9 researchscientists, 11 associate scientists and 5 assistant scientists.
- Research stations and office are located in 380 ha areas. Andungsari research station in Bondowoso district (100 ha, 1200m asl.) isthe location of arabica coffee germ plasm. Kaliwining (163,96ha, 45m asl.) and Sumberasin (104,17ha, 550m asl.) research stations provides location for robusta coffee and cocoa on-farm experiments. Other smaller research stations in Jember region; Sukowiryo (1,35ha, 550masl.), Wirolegi (2,33ha, 85masl.) and Pagah (2ha, 89masl.) is used for coffee, rubber and tobacco on-farm experiments.
- Laboratories forbreeding, agronomy, soil sciences, plant protection, tissue culture, machinery, processing, and quality control studies are available, besidelibrary representing information and training center. Since 2011, two units of ICCRI have been awarded accredited : certification body and testing laboratory.
- Collection of books and magazines in ICCRI library contains 7.622 coffee articles, 5.024 cocoa articles and more than 15.667 miscelanous articles of rubber, tobacco and other crops.
Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao Indonesia – Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute
Jl. PB. Sudirman 90, Jember 68118
Telp : (62331) 757130, 757132 Fax : (0331) – 757131 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Staff Akuntansi
- Male, maximum age 30 years old
- Not married
- Willing to be placed in all work units
- Minimum S1 Accounting, with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Understand the flow of the accounting cycle following the reporting
- Able to perform calculations and tax reporting period and annual (TXS)
- Energetic, healthy, honest, neat, meticulous, disciplined, hardworking, able to work under pressure and in a team
- Able to operate Ms. Office
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to :
email@example.com not later than 30 April 2014.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Pusat Penelitian Kopi dan Kakao brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn