Lowongan Kerja PT PNM Jatim
About PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – PNM is a wholly Government-owned Corporation founded in Jakarta pursuant to MPR Decree XVI/MPR/1998, IMF Letter of Intent dated 16 March 1999, Government Regulation No. 38/99 dated 25 May 1999 and Notary Deed No. 1 dated 1 June 1999 validated by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C-11.609.HT.01.01.TH 99 dated 23 June 1999. The authorised capital of the entity is Rp 1.2 trillion, with subscribed and fully paid up capital at Rp 300 billion.
PNM’s principal tasks are to provide financing solutions to MSMEs and co-operatives using existing capacity according to business feasibility and market economics. Through the development of alternative financing models, PNM’s financing schemes will seek to minimise collateral approaches and profiteering. PNM will also provide management assistance packages as an integral part of capital finance. These policies will be put into operation through a range of financial institutions: venture capital firms, syariah banks, savings and loans co-operatives and rural banks. Some will be established for this specific purpose, while PNM will also utilise existing financial institutions with their nation-wide coverage.
Areas of immediate priority for business development include food crop agribusiness, estates, fisheries, livestock farming, forestry and export-oriented, labour-intensive cottage industries generating added value, in addition to service industries such as developers, tourism and human resources. This added value is defined as a combination of commercial feasibility, technology utilisation and product quality.
PNM’s financing operations will draw on funds from government equity, the national budget and domestic and foreign soft loan. The PNM Investment Management unit will also manage funds from local and foreign investors.
Under Decree of the Minister of Finance No. 487/KMK.017/1999 dated 13 October 1999, PNM as a state enterprise has been designated Distribution Co-ordinator for Program Credit originating from Bank Indonesia Liquidity Credit (KLBI).
With the support of the Government and people from all over Indonesia, PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), under professional and transparent management is fully geared to launch itself into the new era of the building of Indonesia’s long-awaited civil society. Ref : www.pnm.co.id
The journey of economic development in Indonesia, including the occurrence of economic crisis in 1997, has revived the awareness on the potency of micro, small, medium enterprises and cooperatives (MSMEC) sector as well as its future prospect.
That strategic value was subsequently realized by the Government by establishing PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) on 1 June 1999, as a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) that carries out a special mission of empowering Micro/Sharia Finance Institution (M/SFI) and MSMEC (Indonesian “UMKMK”).
The empowering mission is conducted by way of financing and management services, as part of implementing the Government strategy in advancing the MSMEC, providing contribution to the real sector development as well as supporting the growth of new prospective entrepreneurs capable of creating businesses and employment opportunities.
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), also known as “PNM”, was established on the basis of Decree of the People’s Consultative Assembly – No. TAP XVI MPR /1998 and Government Regulation No. 38/1999 dated 29 May 1999, with a working capital of Rp1.2 trillion and paid-up capital of Rp300 billion. 4 months afterwards, through The Minister of Finance Decision No. 487 KMK 017, dated 15 October 1999, as an implementation of the Act No.23 Year 1999 PNM was appointed as one of the Coordinating SOEs for distributing and managing 12 schemes of the Loan Program.
Having operated for eleven years, in line with improving trust from the public and business entities to the Company, the current PNM asset has grown into Rp2.1 trillion with a total equity of Rp447 billion. Up to now, the Company continues focusing on MSMEC financing to the public and the returns have been enjoyed by more than 1,000,000 heads of households and 1,500 Micro Financial Institutions all over the country.
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
Gedung Arthaloka, Lantai 1, 6, 8, 9, 10
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 2
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Telepon : 62-21-2511404 (Hunting)
Fax : 62-21-2511405, 2511550
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- Manager Unit (MU)
- Marketing Unit (MKU) Junior & Senior
- Operasional Unit (OPU)
- Analis Pembiayaan Unit (APU)
- Staf Legal
- Staf Informasi Teknologi (TI)
Manager Unit (MU)
- Minimum D3
- Maximum age 36 years
- Experience as a unit leader microfinance institutions / financial institutions for at least 2 years
Marketing Unit (MKU) Junior & Senior
- Least high school education / vocational equivalent
- Maximum age 30 years
- Experience as sales of consumer goods, reatail for at least 1 year (JUNIOR)
- Experience in financial institutions / banks (SENIOR)
Operasional Unit (OPU)
- Minimum D1 Accounting / Finance
- Maximum age 26 years
- Experience as an administrative staff of the financial / credit in financial institutions / banks Selema at least 1 year
Analis Pembiayaan Unit (APU)
- Minimum D3
- Maximum age 32 years
- Experience as a credit analyst microfinance institutions / financial institutions for at least 2 years
- Minimal S1 Law
- Maximum age 28 years
- Experienced in Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Preferably have min 2 years experience as a Legal handling the financing / credit in the banking / RB / Cooperative / LKBB
Staf Informasi Teknologi (TI)
- Minimal S1 Information Technology
- Maximum age 28 years
- Preferably have 2 years experience as an IT staff as well as mastering the basic – basic hardware, software, and network
- An attractive compensation
- Health insurance and personal accident
- Education and training
- Career opportunities and develop themselves
For those who are interested and meet the above qualifications, then please send your application letter and CV, supporting documents and recent photograph to the nearest branch office of PT PNM:
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) :
- Cabang Surabaya (Untuk Wilayah Surabaya, Mojokerto, Sidoarjo, Gresik) : Jl, Joyoboyo No. 30 Surabaya
- Cabang Lamongan (Untuk wilayah Lamongan, Bojonegoro, Tuban) : Jl. Lamongan No. 45 Lamongan
- Cabang Malang (Untuk dilayah Malang, Batu dan Kediri) : Jl. Sunandar Priyo Sudarmo No. 26 Malang
- Cabang Tulungagung (Untuk wilayah Tulungagun, Blitar, Trengggalek ) : Jl. Pahlawan No. 157 Tulungagung
- Cabang Madiun (Untuk wilayah Madiun, Ponorogo, Nganjul) : Jl. Pendowo 21 – 23, Madiun
- Cabang Pacitan (Untuk wilayah Pacitan, Magetan, Ngawi) : Jl. Kolonel Sugiono No. 16 – 17, Pacitan
- Cabang Probolingoo (Untuk wilayah Probolinggo, Pasuruan, Situbondo) : Jl. A. Yani No. 10, Probolinggo
- Cabang Jember (Untuk wilayah Jember, Lumajang, Bondowoso) : Jl. Madura Blok BB No.2 Jember
- Cabang Banyuwangi (Untuk wilayah Banyuwangi & Sekitarnya) : Jl. Adi Sucipto 23B, Tukangkayu Banyuwangi
- Include the position code and area in the left corner of the envelope. Example: MU – SURABAYA
- Recruitment PT PNM Jawa Timur is free of charge.
- Only the best candidates who will be invited to the next selection stage.
- Will open a new branch office in the City Mojokerto, Blitar & Ponorogo
Lowongan Kerja PT PNM Jatim brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com