Lowongan Kerja UT
About Universitas Terbuka (UT)
Universitas Terbuka – UT is Indonesia’s 45th state university and employs open and distance learning (ODL) system to widen access to higher education to all Indonesian citizens, including those who live in remote islands throughout the country as well as in various parts of the world. It has a total student body of more than 460,000.
UT has been awarded the ‘International Accreditation’ and ‘Certificate of Quality’ by the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) Standard Agency (ISA), and ISO 9001:2000 by the Certification bodies, i.e. SAI Global and SGS. UT’s study programs have also been accredited by The National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT)
UT has established partnerships with other institutions, including the Ministry of National Education, Ministry of Home Affairs, Navy, Ministry of Defense and Security, Ministry of Agriculture, Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), Garuda Indonesia, Merpati Nusantara, PT Pos Indonesia, Central Bureau for Statistics, PT Indosat, PT Tugu Pratama, National Coordinating Agency for Family Planning (BKKBN), and Al-Zaitun Islamic Boarding School, Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), National Archives of Indonesia (ANRI), National Civil Service Agency (BKN), School of Business and Management (STEKPI), PT Jakarta Software Komunikasi and all provincial agencies, regencies and towns in Indonesia.
UT also has close relationships with various international organizations such as the South-East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and SEAMEO Regional Open Learning Center(SEAMOLEC).
UT is one of the founding members of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), and the Global Mega-University Network (GMUNET). In addition UT is also an active member of the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
Universitas Terbuka open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to fill the following position :
- Calon Tenaga Badan Layanan Umum (BLU) Non PNS-UT (Code : KOMP)
- Maximum age of 35 years old prior to the date of 31 December 2016.
- Graduated from D3 or S1 in Informatics Engineering, Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum accredited of B (corresponding year of graduation), with a certificate of accreditation department of the college.
- Have a good skills in web programming, preferably with experience with programming languages PHP and SQL. Have experience or possess certification in Laravel, Code-Igniter (CI) is a plus.
- Have a good skills and experience to manage the database and the database engine (MySQL, Sybase, Oracle).
- Have experience and / or possess certification in network administrator (CNA, MTCNA and the like) is a plus.
- Have a portfolio in the development of web-based applications is a plus.
- Broad-minded and creative.
- Able to work outside office hours.
- Able to work hard with the team.
- Have the management capabilities of the organization.
- Willing to be placed at UT Head Office (10 positions available).
To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Universitas Terbuka on :
- Closing date for these applications is 31 January 2016.
- Selection process will held on 2 February 2016 at South Tangerang, Yogyakarta, Malang and Jember.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja UT brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com