Lowongan Kerja Telkomtelstra
Telkomtelstra is a telecommunications company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It was formed as a joint venture between Telkom Indonesia, the nation’s largest fixed-line operator, and an Australian telecommunications company, Telstra. Telkomtelstra offers managed network services, managed cloud services, software as a service, unified communication and collaboration services, managed security services, and professional services. The joint venture was formed in October 2014, and as of June 8, 2015 it has 53 employees
Telkomtelstra is an end-to-end managed solutions provider committed to empowering enterprises in Indonesia. We aim to solve our customers’ business challenges, by helping them to optimise, grow, and transform their businesses through our managed ICT solutions.
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services.
Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company. With an understanding of what its customers want, including technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, Telstra has built networks like Australia’s largest fully integrated IP network and Australia’s largest and most reliable national mobile network.
With its international operations headquartered in Hong Kong, Telstra provides top-tier international customers across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Africa with a full breadth of holistic and end-to-end solutions including managed network services, global connectivity, data, voice, satellite solutions, collaboration and cloud. Telstra’s extended reach provides our customers with smarter technology solutions to support sustainable business growth.
Indonesia’s thriving economy presents significant opportunities for enterprises across the country. The economic growth has created a dynamic business landscape, with rapidly expanding markets, intensifying competition, and major shifts in the regulatory environment. The requirements for information and communication technologies are becoming more complex, in order to support companies adapting to the ever-changing business landscape.
Telkomtelstra is here to serve Indonesian enterprises and multi-nationals operating in Indonesia to manage that complexity. Our managed ICT solutions are designed to support business continuity, improve operational efficiency and productivity, and protect business information, allowing enterprises to focus more on their core business and end customers.
Telkomtelstra are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Finance Reporting & Analysis Manager (Code : FRAM)
- AVP Marketing Communication (Code : AVPMC)
- IT Application Specialist (Code : ITAS)
- VP Enterprise Marketing (Code : VPEM)
Finance Reporting & Analysis Manager (Code : FRAM)
- A relevant Degree with at least 8 – 10 years proven practical experience in a related work environment.
- Able to demonstrate proven success in functionally managing an array of novel and or complex processes/projects, either as a Specialist or through a team/s of subordinates.
- Good analytical skills, vast experience in financial modeling (is a plus) and familiar with DCF analysis (discounted cash flow analysis).
- Having IT industry and Telco Industry background is preferable.
- Good command in English.
AVP Marketing Communication (Code : AVPMC)
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with 10 – 15 years on the job experience.
- Impeccable oral and written communications skills, extensive press release writing and placement experience with preference given to those candidates who possess English fluency.
- Preferred to have IT industry and Telco Industry background
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks in a professional way
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Social media savvy
IT Application Specialist (Code : ITAS)
- Have relevant degree with 5 years IT experience, preferably in telecommunications industry.
- Possess ITIL process experience
- Experience supporting the following applications is a plus:
- Solar Winds
- Local Indonesian payroll
- SAP, Oracle Finance or similar
- Human Resource Management system (e.g. Workday)
- Training and user support experience
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and Project Lifecycle
- Substantial application management and technical experience
- Experience in application integration projects, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Good command in English
VP Enterprise Marketing (Code : VPEM)
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably in ICT
- In depth sales and marketing knowledge and experience demonstrated in a multi-national organisation
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing communications programs which deliver on commercial objectives
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, overseas graduates preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including proficiency in English language
- Having a good customer focus, winning culture, team work and accountability
- Proven experience managing marketing budgets
- Experience managing a team of people to deliver business outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
Another Jobs Available at Telkomtelstra :
- GM IT & Platform
- Solutions Sales Specialist
- AVP, Channel Relationship Management
- AVP Market Research, Insight & Analysis
- Business Analyst/Change Management Specialist
- Service Request Change Management Officer
- Delivery Officer
- Solution Designer
- Delivery Officer CPE
If you meet with minimum qualifications above and interested to joining Telkomtelstra, please send your resume to :
email@example.com and write position code in the email subject line.
- Please note that any applications without the job code will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan Kerja Telkomtelstra borugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com