Lowongan Kerja Telkomsel
About PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
Telkomsel was established in 1995, manifesting the spirit of innovation to develop Indonesian telecommunications into a successful leader. To achieve this vision, Telkomsel continue accelerating its expansion of telecommunications network throughout Indonesia by simultaneously empowering the people. Telkomsel, a pioneer of various cellular communication technologies in Indonesia, was the first to launch international roaming and 3G services in Indonesia. Telkomsel was the first operator to undertake LTE broadband network trials. In Asia, Telkomsel pioneered the use of renewable energy for Base Transceiver Stations (BTS). The superior quality of our products and services has positioned Telkomsel as the first choice of customers all through Indonesia.
Entering the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) era, Telkomsel continues to optimize the development of services in Indonesia by leveraging potential synergies with our parent companies, namely PT Telkom (65%) and SingTel Mobile (35%). Telkomsel will continue to develop cellular telecommunication services to strengthen our position as the cellular provider of a truly mobile lifestyle.
Telkomsel very concerned about the ease and convenience of the customer in obtaining information or a consultation at any time and anywhere. Therefore, SingTel building access service called Caroline Call Center (Customer Care On-Line) – customer service by phone, as the form of 24-hour customer service that delivers nonstop service to the customer for all customers’ needs and problems.
Our Call Center access number:
a. Through kartuHALO: 133
b. Through simPATI cards and U.S. Card:
- 155 for 24-hour customer service information (FREE)
- 188 for 24 hours service Contact Center (Paid)
In accordance with Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Information 9/PER/M.KOMINFO/06/2010 where the access code that begins with the 11x is only used for emergency services. Starting on February 1, 2012 access number and Call Center simPATI U.S. Card number changed to 155 116 (free of charge) and start date of 1 April 2012 Call Center kartuHALO access number with the number changed to 133 111 (free of charge).
c. Through mobile and fixed phone:
- Nasional : 08071811811
- Jakarta : (021) 21899811
- Bandung : (022) 2553811
- Surabaya : (031) 8403811
- Medan : (061) 4578811
PT Telekomunikasi Selular are are now seeking to recruit the best candidates for the following challenging positions to be stationed at Sulawesi, Papua, Maluku and Kalimantan :
- Fresh Graduate
- Male, with maximum age 26 years old in the month of July 2014
- Minimal S1 majoring in Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunication Engineering with GPA 3.00.
- Male, with maximum age 28 years old in the month of July 2014.
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in the field of sales or engineering at telecommunication industry.
- Minimal S1 with GPA 3.00 and major related to sales or engineering experience at telecommunication industry.
Please submit your application by online through :
- Closing date 12 July 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja Telkomsel brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn