Lowongan Telkomsel Trainee
About PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
PT Telekomunikasi Selular – Telkomsel was established in 1995, manifesting the spirit of innovation to develop Indonesian telecommunications into a successful leader. To achieve this vision, Telkomsel continue accelerating its expansion of telecommunications network throughout Indonesia by simultaneously empowering the people. Telkomsel, a pioneer of various cellular communication technologies in Indonesia, was the first to launch international roaming and 3G services in Indonesia. Telkomsel was the first operator to undertake LTE broadband network trials. In Asia, Telkomsel pioneered the use of renewable energy for Base Transceiver Stations (BTS). The superior quality of our products and services has positioned Telkomsel as the first choice of customers all through Indonesia.
Entering the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) era, Telkomsel continues to optimize the development of services in Indonesia by leveraging potential synergies with our parent companies, namely PT Telkom (65%) and SingTel Mobile (35%). Telkomsel will continue to develop cellular telecommunication services to strengthen our position as the cellular provider of a truly mobile lifestyle.
Telkomsel very concerned about the ease and convenience of the customer in obtaining information or a consultation at any time and anywhere. Therefore, SingTel building access service called Caroline Call Center (Customer Care On-Line) – customer service by phone, as the form of 24-hour customer service that delivers nonstop service to the customer for all customers’ needs and problems.
Our Call Center access number:
a. Through kartuHALO: 133
b. Through simPATI cards and U.S. Card:
- 155 for 24-hour customer service information (FREE)
- 188 for 24 hours service Contact Center (Paid)
In accordance with Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Information 9/PER/M.KOMINFO/06/2010 where the access code that begins with the 11x is only used for emergency services. Starting on February 1, 2012 access number and Call Center simPATI U.S. Card number changed to 155 116 (free of charge) and start date of 1 April 2012 Call Center kartuHALO access number with the number changed to 133 111 (free of charge).
c. Through mobile and fixed phone:
- Nasional : 08071811811
- Jakarta : (021) 21899811
- Bandung : (022) 2553811
- Surabaya : (031) 8403811
- Medan : (061) 4578811
PT Telekomunikasi Selular are now seeking to recruit the best candidates for the following challenging positions as :
- Great People Trainee Program – Batch II 2014
- Great People Trainee Program is the 6 month development program through on-the-job learning methods for bachelor’s fresh Graduate.
- The Program Offering to be Telkomsel’s Employee after pass the program.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Management, Marketing Management, Business, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication, Statistic, Visual Communication Design.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Fluent in English with minimum TOEFL score 500 or TOIEC score 650 (from certified institution).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Please register and submit your application not later than 17 August 2014 to :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection
Lowongan Telkomsel Trainee brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com