Lowongan Kerja Telkom Metra
About PT Multimedia Nusantara (Telkom Metra)
PT Multimedia Nusantara or TelkomMetra, was established on May 28, 1997. Initially running a PayTV business, TelkomMetra has been transformed into a leading provider of Information, Media and Edutainment (IME) services in Indonesia.
As a strategic investment holding company, TelkomMetra, 99.99% of whose shares are owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TELKOM), consistently develops ecosystem-based solutions through ecosystem synergy at all levels within the TelkomMetra Group and TELKOM Group, as well as through strategic partnerships.
In line with the strategic objective of TelkomMetra to achieve Rp50 trillion worth of Enterprise Value by 2017, TelkomMetra maintains its commitment to sustain its business growth both organically (nurture) and non-organically (capture). This commitment in 2013 was taken into action through the addition of a new service-based ecosystem, namely e-Tourism, following the acquisition of PT Pojok Celebes Mandiri (Pointer), which focuses on booking engine business. TelkomMetra also established PT Metra Digital Media (MD Media) to serve Digital Advertising business, which was previously run by PT Infomedia Nusantara.
As of June 2014, TelkomMetra has managed 11 portfolios through 1 Strategic Business Unit (SBU), 11 subsidiaries and 2 parenting companies. These business portfolios namely:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Data Center
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Media Life
- Digital Media Screen
- Ecosystem Solution
- Premises Integration Service
- Managed Application
- Data Analytic
In addition, TelkomMetra was also appointed to manage a number of TELKOM’s subsidiaries, in which TelkomMetra has a minority stake or no stake at all, namely PT Indonusa Telemedia (TelkomVision), PT Pins Indonesia and PT. Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Patrakom).
Contact PT. Multimedia Nusantara
The East Tower Lt. 33 & 37
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav. E 3.2 No. 1
Kuningan Timur, Setiabudi
Jakarta Selatan 12950
Telp : +62 21 521 0123
Fax : +62 21 521 0124
PT Multimedia Nusantara invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Junior Accounting
- Officer Planning & Subsidiary Performance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field and past experience with a public accounting firm (preferably Big 4 Public Accounting Firm).
- Experience in implementing an ERP System and familiar with SOX Compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of International Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Strong data analytical and advanced skill in spread sheet.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tigh deadlines.
Officer Planning & Subsidiary Performance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting, Finance, Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Financial Auditing or Business Performance.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Please register and submit your application to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Telkom Metra brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn