Lowongan Kerja Sakti Peksos
About PROGRAM KESEJAHTERAAN SOSIAL ANAK (PKSA)
PROGRAM KESEJAHTERAAN SOSIAL ANAK – PKSA is effort directed, integrated and sustained by the government, local government and the community in the form of social services in order to meet the basic needs of children. PKSA include: assistance / subsidy fulfillment of basic needs, accessibility of basic social services, strengthening the parent / family and strengthening child welfare agencies.
The purpose of PKSA is to realize the fulfillment of children’s rights and protection of children from neglect, exploitation and discrimination, so the growth, survival and participation of children can be realized.
PKSA targets are:
- (1). Infants and children displaced, street children, children in conflict with the law, children with disabilities and children who need special protection in order to increase the percentage of access to basic social services.
- (2). Parents and families are responsible for the care and protection to children increases the percentage.
- (3). The decline in the percentage of children who have social problems.
- (4). Social welfare institutions that deal with children increased in both quantity and quality.
- (5). Professional Social Worker, Social Welfare Workers and Social Volunteers in the field of social welfare services of trained child increases.
- (6). Local Government (district / city) in partnership and contribute through local budget funds in the implementation of PKSA.
- (7). Product legal protection for the rights of children who djperlukan legal basis PKSA implementation.
Criteria for the Selection Program. Beneficiaries of this program priority to children who have a life that is not feasible humanitarian and social problems criteria such as poverty, neglect, disability, remoteness, social disability and deviant behavior, victims of disasters, and / or victims of violence, exploitation and discrimination . Priority beneficiaries are divided into 5 (five) groups, include:
- (1). Infants and children abandoned and / or in need of special protection (5 years and under).
- (2). Abandoned children / without parental care (6-18 years), includes: children who experience abuse and abandonment by parents / family or children lose custody of a parent / family.
- (3). Children are forced to work on the streets (6-18 years) include: vulnerable children working on the streets, children working on the streets, children working and living on the streets.
- (4). Children in conflict with the law (6-18 years) include: children who indicated to have violated the law, children who attend judicial proceedings, the child who is a diversion, a child who has been serving a criminal sentence, and children who are victims of acts of law violation.
- (5). Children with disabilities (0-18 years), includes: children with physical disabilities, children with mental disabilities and children with multiple disabilities.
- (6). Children in need of special protection (6-18 years), includes: children in emergency situations, the child victims of trafficking (trafficking), child victims of violence, both physical and mental illness, child victims of exploitation, children from minority groups and isolated as well as from indigenous communities isolated, children who are victims of abuse of narcotics, alcohol, psychotropic and other addictive substances (drugs), as well as children who terenfeksi HIV / AIDS.
Requirements and Obligations of Beneficiaries / Services. Target PKSA service recipient, both children, parents / family or social welfare agencies become partners companion must meet the requirements (conditionalities) as follows:
- (1). A change in attitude and behavior (social functioning) to the positive direction.
- (2). Intensity in the presence of basic social services from various organizations / institutions is increasing.
- (3). Role of Child Welfare in partnership with social agencies in assisting the child so that the child can be protected from neglect, exploitation, violence and discrimination.
PKSA Conceptual Framework. An effort to improve the welfare and protection of family-based child carried by a social process:
- (1). Assessment of problems and needs of children, including parents / family and social environment.
- (2). Social assistance by Social Workers, TKSA or Social Volunteer to help children acquire the fulfillment of basic needs, access to basic social services, and increasing the responsibility of parents / family in the care and protection of children, as well as enhance the role of the child’s social welfare institutions.
- (3). Verification / monitoring of sustainability fulfillment of children’s rights in the system of care and protection of parents / family, community or social welfare agencies child, in accordance with the characteristics of the child’s development of social function.
Program components. PKSA divided into five main components of the program, namely:
- Batira Child Social Welfare Program (MCC-AB)
- Neglected Child Welfare Program / Streets (MCC-Inter / MCC Anjal)
- Social Welfare Program Children in Conflict with the Law (MCC-ABH)
- Social Welfare Programs Children with Disabilities (MCC-ADK)
- Social Welfare Programs Children with Special Protection (MCC-AMPK)
PKSA designed as efforts are directed, integrated and sustained by the government, local government and the community in the form of social services and child welfare assistance conditional (conditional cash transfer), which includes:
- (1). Social assistance / subsidy basic needs.
- (2). Increased accessibility to basic social services (birth certificates, education, health, shelter and clean water, recreation, skills, etc.).
- (3). Strengthening and responsibility of parents / family in the care and protection of children.
- (4). Institutional strengthening child social welfare
PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN CALON SATUAN BAKTI PEKERJA SOSIAL
PERLINDUNGAN ANAK KEMENTERIAN SOSIAL REPUBLIK INDONESIA
In the framework of equity and equitable development on social welfare services and the protection of children in Indonesia. Ministry of Social Affairs will recruit:
Calon Satuan Bakti Pekerja Sosial Perlindungan Anak (Sakti Peksos PA)
- Citizen of the Republic of Indonesia, which is devoted to God Almighty, faithful and obedient to the Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia Year 1945 and the Republic of Indonesia.
- Not located as a member and / or political committee.
- Preferred domiciled in child social protection as evidenced by a certificate or certificate institution of higher education practicum.
- Free from narkitika and other addictive.
- Physically and mentally healthy with a certificate from the government doctor.
- Not being tied to the employment contract.
- Not appointed as civil servants demanded.
- Fill out the form and send the registration document.
- Following the selection process.
Activity Unit Child Protection Social Workers
- Education D IV / S1 Social Welfare.
- S1 Social Affairs / non-Social
- Maximum age 35 years (Month March 2015)
- West Java : Kuningan, Purwakarta, and Tasikmalaya.
- Central Java : Batang, Blora, Cilacap, Demak, Jepara, Kendal, Pekalongan, Pemalang, Tegal and Kota Pekalongan.
- East Java : Bangkalan, Lamongan, Mojokerto, Ngawi, Pacitan, Pamekasan, Sampang, Sidoarjo, Sumenep, Tuban, Tulungagung, Kota Mojokerto, and Kota Pasuruan.
- Aceh : South Aceh, South East Aceh, East Aceh, Simeulue, Southwest Aceh, Gayo Lues, Aceh Jaya, Nagan Jaya, Aceh Tamiang, Bener Meriah, Pidie Jaya, and Kota Subulussalam.
- North Sumatera : Langkat, Nias, Nias Selatan, Padang Lawa, Labuhan Batu Selatan, Labuhan Batu Utara, Nias Utara, Nias Barat, and Kota Gungungsitoli.
- West Sumatera : Agam, Lima Putuh Kota, Pasaman, South Pesisir, Sawahlunto/Sijunjung, Tanah Datar, Kota Bukit Tinggi, Kota Padang Panjang, Kota Payakumbuh, Kota Sawahlunto, Kota Solok, Kepulauan Mentawai, South Solok, and Sinjunjung.
- Jambi : Batanghari, Kerinci, Merangin, West Tanjung Jabung, Sarolangun, Tebo, Tanjung and East Jabung.
- South Sumatera : Lahat, Musi Rawa, Kota Lubuklinggau, Ogan Komering Ulu Selatan, Empat Lawang, Penukal Abad Lematang Ilir, and Musi Rawas Utara.
- Bangka Belitung : Bangka, Kota Pangkal Pinang, South Bangka, West Bangka and East Bangka.
- Lampung : West Lampung, South Lampung, Central Lampung, North Lampung, Tanggamus, Tulang Bawang, East Lampung, Mesuji, and West Pesisir.
- Riau : Bengkalis, Indragiri Hilir, Indragiri Hulu, Kuantan Singingi, Pelalawan, Rokan Hilir, Kota Dumai, and Meranti Islands.
- Riau Islands : Karimun, Natuna, and Anambas Islands.
- Bali : Buleleng.
- West Kalimantan : Kapuas Hulu, Sambas, Sanggau, Sintang, Melawi, Sekadau, North Kayong.
- West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) : Bima, Dompu, Sumbawa, and West Sumbawa.
- Central Kalimantan : South Barito, North Barito, Kapuas, West kotawaringin, Katingan, Seruyan, Sukamara, Lamandau, Gunung Mas, Pulang Pisau, Murung Raya and East Barito.
- South Kalimantan : Barito Kuala, Central Hulu Sungai, North Hulu Sungai, Kotabaru, Tabalong, Tanah Laut, Tapin, Tanah Bumbu, Balangan, Marabahan, and Martapura.
- North Kalimantan : Bulungan, Kota Tarakan, Malinau, Nunukan, and Tana Tidung.
- East Kalimantan : Kutai Kartanegara, Kota Samarinda, West Kutai, North Penajam Paser, and Mahakam Ulu.
- Maluku : Buru, Aru Islands, Southeast Maluku, West Southeast Maluku, East Seram, West Seram, Kota Ambon, Kota Tual, Southwest Maluku, and South Buru.
- North Maluku : West Halmahera, Central Halmahera, North Halmahera, South Halmahera, Sula Islands, East Halmahera, Tidore, Morotai Island, and Taliabu Island.
- North Sulawesi : Talaud Islands, Kota Kotamobagu, North Bolaang Mongondow, Siau Tagulandang Diaro Islands, and South Bolaang Mongondow.
- Gorontalo : Boalemo, Gorontalo, Kota Gorontalo, Bone Bolango, Pohuwato, North Gorontalo.
- Central Sulawesi : Banggai, Toli-Toli, Buol, Morowali, Banggai Islands, Tojo Una-Una, Sigi, Banggai Laut, and North Morowali.
- West Sulawest : Majena and Mamuju.
- South Sulawesi : Luwu, Maros, Pinrang, Sidrap, and North Luwu.
- South East Sulawesi : Buton, Konawe, Kolaka, Muna, Kota Kendari, Kota Bau-Bau, South Konawe, Bombana, Wakatobi, North Kolaka, North Konawe, North Buton, East Kolaka, Konawe Islands, West Muna, Central Buton, and South Buton.
- West Papua : Fak-Fak, Manokwari, Sorong, Kota Sorong, South Sorong, Raja Ampat, Teluk Bintuni, Teluk WOndama, Tambrau, Maybrat, and South Manokwari.
- Papua : Biak Numfor, Jayapura, Jayawijaya, Merauke, Nabire, Paniai, Puncak Jaya, Sarmi, Keerom, Pegunungan Bintang, Yahukimo, Tolikara, Waropen, Boven Digoel, Asmat, Yapen Waropen, Supiori, Membramo Raya, Central Membramo, Yalimo, Lanny Jaya, Nduga, Puncak, Dogiyai, Intan Jaya and Deiyai.
- Applicants Activity Unit Child Protection Social Worker can fill placement in accordance with the District / Municipal empty.
- All documents that have been legalized must be taken when re-registration. Click Here
- Fill in the Registration Form, Form of Social Workers (Please Click Fill in the online form here)
- Requirements Document:
- a. Scan the latest certificate
- b. Scan Transcript
- c. scan ID
- d. photo
- e. Scan Health Certificate from the Doctor
- f. Scan Certificate of Employment
- Scan all the requirements documents sent via email:
- Registration closes on March 27, 2015.
- For those who do not meet the requirements that do not apply.
- Application file that has been entered belong to the Committee and is not refundable.
- The whole process of recruitment selection Peksos Way PA Ministry of Social Affairs is free of charge.
- Ministry of Social Affairs is not responsible for any charges or offer any form by elements on behalf of the Ministry of Social Affairs or the Recruitment Committee.
- All decisions of the Selection Committee Recruitment is absolute and inviolable.
- PENGUMUMAN SELEKSI PEKSOS 2015 : Click Here
- DAFTAR KAB/KOTA UNTUK REKRUITMEN SP 2015 KAB/KOTA : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja Sakti Peksos brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com