Lowongan Kerja RSUD Kota Malang
About Pemerintah Kota Malang
Kota Malang is a city located in the province of East Java, Indonesia. Malang is the second largest city in East Java province, Indonesia. It has a history dating back to the ancient Mataram Kingdom. The city population at the 2010 Census was 820,243 (BPS, 2010). During the period of Dutch colonization, it was a popular destination for European residents. The city is famous for its cool temperature and the surrounding country regions of Tumpang, Batu, Singosari, and Turen. People in East Java sometimes call it “Paris of East Java.” Malang was spared many of the effects of the Asian financial crisis, and since that time it has been marked by steady economic and population growth
The history of Malang Regency could be revealed through the Dinoyo inscription 760 AD as the primary official document to support the birth of Malang before a new inscription was discovered in 1986, which is so far not yet revealed. According to the inscription, it was concluded that the 8th century was the beginning of the existence of Malang Regency’s government due to the birth of King Gajayana’s ruling of his kingdom in Malang. From the Dinoyo inscriptions, it is noted that the inscription used the “Candra Sengkala” or “Cronogram” Calendar, and stated that the birth date of Malang Regency was on Jum’at Legi (sweet Friday) of 28 November 760 AD.
The city was incorporated into Mataram Sultanate in 1614, then transferred to Dutch colonial rule. Malang was modernized under the Dutch; its cool climate which results from its elevation, along with its proximity to the major port of Surabaya, made it a popular destination for the Dutch and other Europeans. In 1879, Malang was connected to Java’s railroad network, further increasing development and leading to increased industrialization.
Along with growth came urbanization. The government could not satisfy the population’s needs for affordable housing, which lead to the building of shanty towns along the rivers and rail tracks. Up until today, the shanty towns still exist; although some have been transformed into “better” housing.
Malang city which lies at an altitude of 440-667 meters above sea level, is one of the tourist destinations in East Java because of the potential of natural and climatic owned. It lies in the midst of Malang Regency astronomically located 112.06 ° – 112.07 ° East longitude and 7.06 ° – 8.02 ° south latitude, with boundaries as follows:
- North: Singosari and district. Karangploso Malang
- East: District of Ferns and Overlapping District of Malang
- South side: District and Sub-District Tajinan Pakisaji Malang
- West side: District and Sub-District Wagir Dau Malang
And surrounded by mountains, namely:
- Mt.Arjuno in the North
- Mount Semeru in the east
- Gunung Kawi and Panderman in the West
- Kelud in the South
Pemerintah Kota Kota Malang invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows (which will based in RSUD Kota Malang) :
- Dokter spesialis bedah
- Dokter spesialis anesthesi
- Dokter spesialis patologi klinik
- Dokter spesialis radiologi
- D-III Rekam Medik
- Tenaga Elektro Kelistrikan
- Analis Kesehatan
- Asisten Apoteker
- Pekarya Kesehatan
- Staf Kualifikasi Akutansi
- Staf Administrasi
- Pembantu Rekam Medis
- Petugas kamar Mayat
- Penjaga Keamanan
- Petugas Kebersihan
- Tukang Cuci
- Tukang Angkut sampah
- Tenaga Ahli Rumah Sakit
- Pembantu elektro Kelistrikan
- Perawat gigi
- Application letter (handwritten in black ink, on paper striped double folio, signed on Rp 6000 stamp), addressed to Ketua Tim Pelaksana Pengadaan Tenaga Non PNS RSUD Kota Malang Tahun 2015.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of valid ID Card (1 sheet)
- Medical certificate of physicians Government.
- Working reference (if any).
- Legalized copy of academic cerificate.
- Legalized copy of academic transcript.
- Copy of accredited departments for D3, D4, S1, S2.
- Registration Certificate (STR) for D3, S1 and S2 Health.
- Legalized copy of profession certificate for S1 and S2 Health.
- Other training certifcates, such as BLS,BTLS, ACLS, ATLS or other.
- Special Bidan or midwives positions must attach:
- Copy of Asuhan Persalinan Normal certificate.
- Copy of CTU certificate.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) or a minimum cumulative grade diploma:
- D-III / D-IV / S.1 and S2 = 2.75
- High School / equivalent = 7.00
- Fill the letter is not willing to resign if passed academic selection (see example);
- Recent color photographs 4×6 cm 3 pieces and on the back include the names of applicants;
Please send your application directly on office hours (08.30 – 12.00 WIB) not later than 20 February 2015 to :
RSUD Kota Malang
Jl. Rajasa Kelurahan Bumiayu Kec Kedungkandang Malang
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja RSUD Kota Malang brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn