Lowongan Kerja RSUP Kariadi
About RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang
Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Dokter Kariadi – RSUP Dr Kariadi is a government-owned hospital in the Indonesian city of Semarang, Central Java. In the implementation of medical education, Dr Doctor Kariadi affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine, University of Semarang Diponegoro.
Structurally, the department of dr. Kariadi the Technical Unit in the Ministry of Health which is subordinate and accountable to the Director General of Medical Services Ministry of Health who has the task to organize the effort of healing and restoration carried out in a harmonious, integrated, and sustained by the efforts of health promotion and prevention as well as efforts to implement referral and other efforts as needed.
In the period of 1919, Dr. N.F. Liem was initiated to replace and incorporate the City Hospital (Stadverband Ziekenhuis) with Assistant City Hospital (Hulp Stadverband Ziekenhuis) in Semarang became Centrale Begrliijke Ziekenninricting known as CBZ. On 9 September, resmilah CBZ takes stand after 5 years of development since 1920 with a capacity of 500 beds in large wards, which can accommodate 45 beds.
Van Leeuwen and Opzichter Ooiman as the planner and executor Mr. Wijanarko as far in advance has designed a separation between the clinic and inpatient space in addition to building a dormitory, kitchen, washing, laboratory, dispensary administrative offices and garages.
Housing built around doctors and hospital employees purposely to facilitate efficiency and emergency services in the past.
In the early days are few experts in the field penyalit, surgery, obstetrics and diseases of the womb, and prioritize the functions of medical services in the form of curative treatment dang paramedic education function. Along with the establishment of Army Hospital in Semarang, the expert eye, ENT, skin and genitals are also concurrently working there in the CBZ.
History of education in those days known as “Mantri Velplenger (ster) and Vroedrouw” has been known for its harsh discipline and tight-zuster zuster run by the Dutch, but reducing Bumiputra children to be a student there.
RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Age as of 1 November 2014.
- D3 : minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 30 years old.
- D4 : minimum age of 23 years and maximum of 30 years old.
- S1 Ners : minimum age of 23 years and maximum of 30 years old.
- Have a certificate/diploma issued by a State or private educational institution (PTN/PTS) accredited minimum B.
- Willing to follow the official schedule shift.
- Willing to be domiciled in Semarang.
- Minimum cumulative GPA :
- SDM.02 and SDM.05 : = 2.75
- SDM.01, SDM.03, SDM.04, SDM.06, SDM.07 and SDM.08 : = 3.0
- Performance criteria:
- Minimum height of 155 cm (Female) and 160 cm (Male).
- Ideal body weight / proportionate.
- Good looking.
- For Female applicants who are married, at time of application is not in a state of pregnancy is evidenced by the results of laboratory tests.
- Passed in all stages of the selection process.
- Willing to work in RSUP Dr Kariadi for a minimum of 10 years.
- Never sentenced to prison or confinement under a court decision already has permanent legal force, as an act of criminal.
- Never engage in an activity / movement against Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, the State and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Willing to obey all the rules that exist in RSUP Dr Kariadi, and could not smoke during work in RSUP Dr Kariadi.
Please register directly through :
- http://karir.rskariadi.co.id and then submit your application to :
Direktur Utama RSUP Dr Kariadi
PO BOX 1104 Semarang.
- Closing date 16 November 2014.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja RSUP Kariadi brought to you by lokercpnsbumn