Lowongan Kerja RSUP Kariadi
About RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang
Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Dokter Kariadi – RSUP Dr Kariadi is a government-owned hospital in the Indonesian city of Semarang, Central Java. In the implementation of medical education, Dr Doctor Kariadi affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine, University of Semarang Diponegoro.
Structurally, the department of dr. Kariadi the Technical Unit in the Ministry of Health which is subordinate and accountable to the Director General of Medical Services Ministry of Health who has the task to organize the effort of healing and restoration carried out in a harmonious, integrated, and sustained by the efforts of health promotion and prevention as well as efforts to implement referral and other efforts as needed.
In the period of 1919, Dr. N.F. Liem was initiated to replace and incorporate the City Hospital (Stadverband Ziekenhuis) with Assistant City Hospital (Hulp Stadverband Ziekenhuis) in Semarang became Centrale Begrliijke Ziekenninricting known as CBZ. On 9 September, resmilah CBZ takes stand after 5 years of development since 1920 with a capacity of 500 beds in large wards, which can accommodate 45 beds.
Van Leeuwen and Opzichter Ooiman as the planner and executor Mr. Wijanarko as far in advance has designed a separation between the clinic and inpatient space in addition to building a dormitory, kitchen, washing, laboratory, dispensary administrative offices and garages.
Housing built around doctors and hospital employees purposely to facilitate efficiency and emergency services in the past.
In the early days are few experts in the field penyalit, surgery, obstetrics and diseases of the womb, and prioritize the functions of medical services in the form of curative treatment dang paramedic education function. Along with the establishment of Army Hospital in Semarang, the expert eye, ENT, skin and genitals are also concurrently working there in the CBZ.
History of education in those days known as “Mantri Velplenger (ster) and Vroedrouw” has been known for its harsh discipline and tight-zuster zuster run by the Dutch, but reducing Bumiputra children to be a student there.
RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Asisten Apoteker
- Sosial Medik
- Indonesian citizen, WNI
- Age in 1 November 2013
- D3 : min 20 years old and max 25 years old
- D4 : min 23 years old and max 27 years old
- S1 Pharmacist : min 23 years old and max 27 years old
- Graduated from reputable universities (PTN/PTS) with min accredited B
- Willing to work with shifting system
- Willing to domiciled in Semarang
- TTK and Pharmacist = 3.0
- Social workers = 2.75
- Minimum height of 150 cm (Female) and 155 cm (Male) with an ideal body weight / proportionate and good looking
- At the time of registering is not in a state of pregnancy
- For D3 Pharmacist : Have Registration Certificate (STR) – Tenaga Teknis Kefarmasian
- For S1 Pharmacist : Have Pharmacists Registration Certificate (STRA) and willing to be pharmacist assistants
- Good behavior, as evidenced by the still SKCK from Police Depatrment
- Passed in all stages of the selection
- Have a good health (physical and spiritual) as evidenced by a valid medical certificate from a Government doctors (Minimum per 1 November 2013).
Please submit your application via online through :
- Closing date 6 December 2013.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja RSUP Kariadi brought to you by lokercpnsbumn