Lowongan Wika UNS Solo
About PT Wijaya Karya (Persero)
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) – WIKA was born out of the nationalization process of a Dutch company bearing the name Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, WIKA was established with the name of Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno on the occasion of the Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games in Jakarta.
With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
A decade later, in 1982, WIKA underwent expansion with the establishment of several new divisions, namely the Construction Civil Division, Building Division, Housing Facilities Division, Concrete and Metal Products Division, Industrial Construction Division, Energy Division, and Commerce Division. The projects handled at the time included among others the LIPI Building, the Bukopin Building, and the Building and Irrigation Project. Moreover, with the progressive growth of its subsidiaries in the industrial sector WIKA was transformed into an integrated and synergetic infrastructure company.
The skills of WIKA personnel in the construction industry have pushed the Company to further explore the various areas in which it does business by establishing a number of subsidiaries in order that they can become independent as business ventures that specializes in creating their own respective products. In 1997, WIKA founded its first subsidiary company, namely PT Wijaya Karya Beton, a reflection of how fast the Concrete Division was growing in WIKA at the time.
PT Wijaya Karya Contact
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 9 Jakarta 13340
Phone +62 21 8192808,8508640,8508650
Fax +62 21 8191235, 8199713
Homepage : http://www.wika.co.id
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as new employees through :
Qualifications Prospective Employees
- Minimum education background of Undergraduate Degree (S1) or equivalent, majoring in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Accounting, Psychology, Health and Safety (K3)
- Fresh Graduate.
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTS).
- Have a good Health history (weight balance) and no color blindness (partial / total).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with minimum TOEFL or equivalent score of 500.
- Technical expertise in computer software applications related to the field.
- Self-motivated, energetic, adaptable and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the company’s work operations
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date 12 December 2014.
- Please bring application letter, CV, photograph, copy of TOEFL Score at the time of test.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja WIKA UNS Solo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn