Lowongan Kerja WIKA Industri
About PT Wijaya Karya (Dept. Industrial Plant)
PT Wijaya Karya – WIKA was born out of the nationalization process of a Dutch company bearing the name Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, WIKA was established with the name of Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno on the occasion of the Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games in Jakarta.
With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
A decade later, in 1982, WIKA underwent expansion with the establishment of several new divisions, namely the Construction Civil Division, Building Division, Housing Facilities Division, Concrete and Metal Products Division, Industrial Construction Division, Energy Division, and Commerce Division. The projects handled at the time included among others the LIPI Building, the Bukopin Building, and the Building and Irrigation Project. Moreover, with the progressive growth of its subsidiaries in the industrial sector WIKA was transformed into an integrated and synergetic infrastructure company.
The skills of WIKA personnel in the construction industry have pushed the Company to further explore the various areas in which it does business by establishing a number of subsidiaries in order that they can become independent as business ventures that specializes in creating their own respective products. In 1997, WIKA founded its first subsidiary company, namely PT Wijaya Karya Beton, a reflection of how fast the Concrete Division was growing in WIKA at the time.
PT Wijaya Karya Beton’s activity at the time , among others, is the provision of rail tracks for the construction of the Manggarai double-track lane in Jakarta, the construction of the Grati Steam-powered Power Station (PLTGU) and also the Barelang Bridge in Batam. The PT Wijaya Karya Beton measure was then followed by the establishment of PT Wijaya Karya Realty in 2000 as a natural progression of the Realty Division. Subsequently in the same year PT Wijaya Karya Intrade was also established as the progression of the Industrial and Commercial Division.
As the Company developed more and more, so too did the public’s confidence in the Company’s capability. This was reflected in WIKA’s success in launching its Initial Public Offering/IPO on 27 October 2007 at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (known at the time as the Jakarta Stock Exchange). During the IPO, WIKA released 28.46 percent of its shares to the public, so that the government of the Republic of Indonesia held 68.42 percent, while the rest was owned by the public, including WIKA employees, through the Employee/ Management of Stock of Option Program (E/MSOP), and Employee Stock Allocation (ESA).
Meanwhile, the measure of developing Divisions into selfsufficient subsidiary companies continued to be taken. In 2008 WIKA established subsidiary company PT Wijaya Karya Gedung that specializes in the development of high rise buildings. WIKA also acquired 70.08 percent shares of PT Catur Insan Pertiwi that specializes in the field of mechanical-electrical. Then PT Catur Insan Pertiwi was renamed into PT Wijaya Karya Insan Pertiwi. In 2009, together with PT Jasa Sarana and RMI, established PT Wijaya Karya Jabar Power specializes in the development of geothermal power station (PLTP) projects.
In the mid of 2009, WIKA together with other companies have succeded in completing the Suramadu Bridge, a prestigious project that connects Java and Madura islands. Currently the project have been enjoyed by the community at large.
Entering 2010, WIKA is faced with a changing business environment with greater challenges. Thus, WIKA has defined a new vision which is the Vision 2020, to become one of the best integrated EPC and Investment Companies in South East Asia. The vision is believed to provide direction to every WIKA’s line of business to achieve optimum growth, healthy and sustainable.
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 9 Jakarta 13340
Phone +62 21 8192808,8508640,8508650
Fax +62 21 8191235, 8199713
Homepage : http://www.wika.co.id
Email : email@example.com
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below which will based in Dept. Industrial Plant :
- Project Control : Lead Project Control, Project Scheduller
- Civil & Structure : Civil Supt, Earth Work & Pile Spv, Concrete Spv, Steel Structure Spv, Building & HVAC Spv,
- Dormitory Spv, Field Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Geodetic Engineer, Surveyor & Assistant
- Pipeline : Pipeline Supt, Flowline Spv, Injection Line Spv, Condensate Line Spv, Bridge Spv, E&l Spv, Field Eng, Drafter
- Piping : Piping Supt, Process Spv, Utility Spv, Offsite Spv, Material Control, Field Engineer, Designer, Drafter
- Mechanical & Rigging : Rigging Engineer, Mechanical Supt, Mech Tank Spv, Mech Static Spv, Mech Pack Spv,
- Drafter for Rigging
- Electrical : Electrical Supt, Elect Process Spv, Elect Utility Spv, Elect Offsite Spv, Electrical QS, Electrical FE, Drafter
- Instrument : Instrument Supt, Inst Process Spv, Inst Utility Spv, Inst Offsite Spv, Material Control, Field Engineer,
- Quantity Surveyor, Drafter
- Precom & Commisioning Engineering
- Sr Instrument Engineer (SIL EXPERT)
General Qualification for Project ControI:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or Industrial EPC Project
- Familiar with MS Project and Primavera for Project Control Analysis
General Qualification for Superintendent (Supt), Supervisor (Spv), and Engineer (E):
- Graduated from a reputable University or Institute
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or Industrial EPC Project
- Good in English, both spoken & written
General Qualification for Quantity Surveyor (QS). Designer (Dsg). Drafter (Dft):
- Familiar with MS Office
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or Industrial EPC ProjectEnglish, fairly spoken & written
- Requirement for Superintendant (Supt)
- Experienced as a Supt or senior Supervisor or Senior Engineer or Project Engineer
- Capable to prepare a disciplinary construction method
- Capable to prepare the Equipment & Manpower Schedule
- Requirement for Supervisor (Spv)
- Experienced as a Supervisor or Engineer
- Understand the engineering specification & design
- Capable to prepare the Quantity & Detailed Schedule
- Requirement for Field Engineer (FE), Precom & Commisioning Engineer, Sr. Instrument Eng
- Experience as an Engineer & SIL expert for Sr. Instrument Engineer
- Requirement for Quantity Surveyor (QS)
- Experience as an quantity Surveyor
Should you are interested and qualified, please send application letter and CV to :
ikhsanfaebba@gmaiI.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
(contact person : 082218112577).
PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Dept. Industrial Plant Konsorsium WIKA TECHNIP
Menara Bank Danamon, 28th Floor,
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Blok E4 No. 6, Mega Kuningan Jakarta, 12950, Indonesia Phone :021-44755229.
- Closing date 23 August 2014.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja Wika Industri brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn