Lowongan Kerja PT Wijaya Karya – Dept. Industrial Plant
Lowongan Kerja WIKA Industri
About PT Wijaya Karya (Dept. Industrial Plant)
PT Wijaya Karya – WIKA was born out of the nationalization process of a Dutch company bearing the name Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, WIKA was established with the name of Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno on the occasion of the Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games in Jakarta.
With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
A decade later, in 1982, WIKA underwent expansion with the establishment of several new divisions, namely the Construction Civil Division, Building Division, Housing Facilities Division, Concrete and Metal Products Division, Industrial Construction Division, Energy Division, and Commerce Division. The projects handled at the time included among others the LIPI Building, the Bukopin Building, and the Building and Irrigation Project. Moreover, with the progressive growth of its subsidiaries in the industrial sector WIKA was transformed into an integrated and synergetic infrastructure company.
The skills of WIKA personnel in the construction industry have pushed the Company to further explore the various areas in which it does business by establishing a number of subsidiaries in order that they can become independent as business ventures that specializes in creating their own respective products. In 1997, WIKA founded its first subsidiary company, namely PT Wijaya Karya Beton, a reflection of how fast the Concrete Division was growing in WIKA at the time.
PT Wijaya Karya Beton’s activity at the time , among others, is the provision of rail tracks for the construction of the Manggarai double-track lane in Jakarta, the construction of the Grati Steam-powered Power Station (PLTGU) and also the Barelang Bridge in Batam. The PT Wijaya Karya Beton measure was then followed by the establishment of PT Wijaya Karya Realty in 2000 as a natural progression of the Realty Division. Subsequently in the same year PT Wijaya Karya Intrade was also established as the progression of the Industrial and Commercial Division.
As the Company developed more and more, so too did the public’s confidence in the Company’s capability. This was reflected in WIKA’s success in launching its Initial Public Offering/IPO on 27 October 2007 at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (known at the time as the Jakarta Stock Exchange). During the IPO, WIKA released 28.46 percent of its shares to the public, so that the government of the Republic of Indonesia held 68.42 percent, while the rest was owned by the public, including WIKA employees, through the Employee/ Management of Stock of Option Program (E/MSOP), and Employee Stock Allocation (ESA).
Meanwhile, the measure of developing Divisions into selfsufficient subsidiary companies continued to be taken. In 2008 WIKA established subsidiary company PT Wijaya Karya Gedung that specializes in the development of high rise buildings. WIKA also acquired 70.08 percent shares of PT Catur Insan Pertiwi that specializes in the field of mechanical-electrical. Then PT Catur Insan Pertiwi was renamed into PT Wijaya Karya Insan Pertiwi. In 2009, together with PT Jasa Sarana and RMI, established PT Wijaya Karya Jabar Power specializes in the development of geothermal power station (PLTP) projects.
In the mid of 2009, WIKA together with other companies have succeded in completing the Suramadu Bridge, a prestigious project that connects Java and Madura islands. Currently the project have been enjoyed by the community at large.
Entering 2010, WIKA is faced with a changing business environment with greater challenges. Thus, WIKA has defined a new vision which is the Vision 2020, to become one of the best integrated EPC and Investment Companies in South East Asia. The vision is believed to provide direction to every WIKA’s line of business to achieve optimum growth, healthy and sustainable.
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 9 Jakarta 13340
Phone +62 21 8192808,8508640,8508650
Fax +62 21 8191235, 8199713
Homepage : http://www.wika.co.id
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below which will based in Dept. Industrial Plant :
- Operation Maintenance
- Responsible for delivering project on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Responsible for the KPI, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for the production of project estimates and the project schedule.
- Establishes tracking measures and milestones, tracks ongoing project progress, controls the budget, and establishes a project office as required.
- Proactively manages risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project life-cycle. Prepares/presents project plans/status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Electrical or Mechanical
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Operation Maintenance/Repair for industrial plants, refinery and/or oil & gas projects
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Responsible in handling outgoing and incoming letters
- Responsible for drafting letters
- Responsble for arranging schedule and handling business trip ticketing and accomodation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Good communication skill
- Good command of english
- Good knowledge in documentation, filling & other secretarial assignment.
- Willing to work overtime
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Please register by online through :
Lowongan Kerja Wika Industri brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn