Lowongan Kerja Wika DKP
About PT Wijaya Karya (Persero)
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) – WIKA was born out of the nationalization process of a Dutch company bearing the name Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, WIKA was established with the name of Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno on the occasion of the Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games in Jakarta.
With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
A decade later, in 1982, WIKA underwent expansion with the establishment of several new divisions, namely the Construction Civil Division, Building Division, Housing Facilities Division, Concrete and Metal Products Division, Industrial Construction Division, Energy Division, and Commerce Division. The projects handled at the time included among others the LIPI Building, the Bukopin Building, and the Building and Irrigation Project. Moreover, with the progressive growth of its subsidiaries in the industrial sector WIKA was transformed into an integrated and synergetic infrastructure company.
The skills of WIKA personnel in the construction industry have pushed the Company to further explore the various areas in which it does business by establishing a number of subsidiaries in order that they can become independent as business ventures that specializes in creating their own respective products. In 1997, WIKA founded its first subsidiary company, namely PT Wijaya Karya Beton, a reflection of how fast the Concrete Division was growing in WIKA at the time.
PT Wijaya Karya Contact
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 9 Jakarta 13340
Phone +62 21 8192808,8508640,8508650
Fax +62 21 8191235, 8199713
Homepage : http://www.wika.co.id
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk DKP (Construction Power Department) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Senior Civil Engineering
- S1 majoring in Civil Engineering from reputable universities.
- At least 7 years of working experience in the field of structural design of Civil, out of which at least 5 years in engineering design consultant.
- Preferably experience in power plant, marine and industrial structure design.
- A self starter with proactive approach in foreseeing problems and setting in motion the corrective actions.
- Have a good communication capability in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Having Knowledge on Indonesian and International standards like SNI, LRFD, ACI, ASCI, ANSI, British code, Euro code, etc. That usually used to engineering design.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta.
- Part of proposal team for engineering and supporting in process project (Power Plant Project).
- Having technical skills and design software :
- Staad Pro, Tekla (structure modeling and analysis).
- Ram Connection (steel connection design) or others.
- Plaxis, Staad Foundations (foundation design) or others.
- Auto CAD (2007, 2009, 2010 & 2013), with sound knowledge of 2D and 3D modeling.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Windows 7, XP and internet applications.
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Wika DKP brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn