Lowongan Kerja Transgasindo
About PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI)
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) – Transgasindo is a subsidiary of PT PGN (Persero). TGI owns and operates 1.006 Km of onshore and offshore gas pipelines from Grissik – Duri and Grissik – Singapore, with delivery capacity of 835 MMSCFD in use for delivery of gas to domestic (Sumatera) and international (Singapore) end-users under long-term transportation agreements.
PT. Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) is a limited liability company that was established on February 1, 2002. TGI is an international joint-venture partnership and has PMA status under Indonesia company law. TGI shareholders are : PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) ; 59.87% Transasia Pipeline Company Pvt. Ltd. (ConocoPhillips, Petronas, SPC Singapore, Talisman Energy) ; 40% Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai PGN (YAKAGA) ; 0.13%
PT TRANSPORTASI GAS INDONESIA (TGI or TRANSGASINDO) is the first company in Indonesia whose core business is transporting natural gas through pipelines to both domestic and international market. As one of country’s vital assets (Obyek Vital Nasional), TGI operates the transportation of natural gas and maintain the pipelines prudently.
Since its establishment in February 2002, TGI has committed to become “Transporter of Choice” of natural gas in Indonesia. TGI continues to expand natural gas utilization in Indonesia, while assuring prompt, reliable, and safe delivery at the same time.
Today, TGI is operating over 1,000 kilometers of gas pipeline (both onshore and offshore), connecting Grissik to Duri dan Grissik to Singapore. Major company’s assets include 3 compressor station in Sakernan, Belilas and Jabung (Sumatera), 3 metering stations in Duri (Riau), Panaran (Batam) and Pemping (Riau Islands). In addition, we have long term Gas Transportation Agreements (GTA) until year 2023. Facing the challenging future, Transgasindo is ready to raise its performance and explore any possibility to meet energy demands especially towards domestic consumption.
The preparations cover development of human resources, technology expansion and availability of integrated supporting facilities to improve performance. Currently TGI is enhancing its facility by adding a new compressor station in Jabung (Sumatera) phase 1, which increase the volume of gas from 401.4 MMSCFD, to more than 465 MMSCFD for Grissik-Singapore line. Future plan for phase 2 will increase the volume to more than 600 MMSCFD.
The commitment of the company is fully supported by the shareholders: State-owned Enterprise (SoE) PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (59.87%), Transasia Pipeline Company Pvt. Ltd (40%), and Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai and Pensiunan Gas Negara (0.13%).
Head Office. Jakarta
Jalan Kebon Sirih Raya No. 1
Jakarta 10340, Indonesia
phone +62 21 315 8929/ 8939
fax +62 21 310 3757/ 3545
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as position below :
- Legal Officer
- Report to: Legal Manager
- Develop, conduct and analyze the MoU, legal contracts / agreements with third parties, including GTA’s and Procurement Contract, by drafting, composing, reviewing, correcting, revising, negotiating and finalizing in order to enhance Company’s business need and to ensure its compliance with the law and regulations.
- Manage and analyze legal advice an opinion related Company’s business issues especially related to Corporate Law, Regulations and industrial relations in order to make it comply with the regulation.
- Provide, maintain and develop the standard contract and procedures policies of Company in order to simplify the legal works and to ensure all legal documents shall be comply with law and regulations.
- Provide, analyze, review, develop and update internal company regulation and policies, to ensure all company’s activities comply with law and regulation and also bring advantage for company interest by minimize any potential disputes / problems which may arise.
- Provide, maintain and develop corporate license and permit are comply with law and regulation, such as Company Registration, Location Permit, Business License, Special Rights, etc and coordinate the process of such license.
- Provide legal advice to the company in the court, especially related to employee matters and or regulation matters to ensure that all cases are handled effectively and bring benefit to the company.
- Minimum S-1 from Law Discipline.
- Minimum Fresh Graduated, have minimum 3 (three) years of Legal Counsel or Advisor business areas is an advantage.
- Professional certification (KTPA) preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process management skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
- Fluent in English and proficient in computers literacy.
- Familiar and have a good understanding of gas pipelines business is an advantage.
Please send your application along with CV (state your GPA and position code) and scanned photograph to :
- Closing date by Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at the latest.
- No any fees to potential candidates, either directly or indirectly in the recruitment process at our company
Lowongan Kerja Transgasindo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn