Lowongan Toyota Motor
About PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia – TMMIN is the largest automaker in Indonesia. The Company is a joint venture company between Japan’s largest automotive company Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) and Indonesia’s diversified group PT Astra International Tbk, respectively with share ownership of 95% and 5%. The Company was established in 2001 and performing business in assembler and exporter of Toyota vehicles. The Company also engaged in spare parts manufacturer.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In March 2014 the multinational corporation consisted of 338,875 employees worldwide and, as of February 2016, is the 13th-largest company in the world by revenue. Toyota was the largest automobile manufacturer in 2012 (by production) ahead of the Volkswagen Group and General Motors. In July of that year, the company reported the production of its 200-millionth vehicle. Toyota is the world’s first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles per year. It did so in 2012 according to OICA, and in 2013 according to company data. As of July 2014, Toyota was the largest listed company in Japan by market capitalization (worth more than twice as much as #2-ranked SoftBank and by revenue.
Toyota is the world’s market leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles, and one of the largest companies to encourage the mass-market adoption of hybrid vehicles across the globe. Cumulative global sales of Toyota and Lexus hybrid passenger car models passed the 9 million milestone in April 2016. Its Prius family is the world’s top selling hybrid nameplate with almost 5.7 million units sold worldwide as of 30 April 2016.
The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937, as a spinoff from his father’s company Toyota Industries to create automobiles. Three years earlier, in 1934, while still a department of Toyota Industries, it created its first product, the Type A engine, and, in 1936, its first passenger car, the Toyota AA. Toyota Motor Corporation produces vehicles under 5 brands, including the Toyota brand, Hino, Lexus, Ranz, and Scion. It also holds a 51.2% stake in Daihatsu, a 16.66% stake in Fuji Heavy Industries, a 5.9% stake in Isuzu, a 3.58% stake in the Yamaha Motor Company, and a 0.27% stake in Tesla, as well as joint-ventures with two in China (GAC Toyota and Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor), one in India (Toyota Kirloskar), one in the Czech Republic (TPCA), along with several “nonautomotive” companies. TMC is part of the Toyota Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
Toyota is publicly traded on the Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, and Sapporo exchanges under company code TYO: 7203. In addition, Toyota is foreign-listed on the New York Stock Exchange under NYSE: TM and on the London Stock Exchange under LSE: TYT. Toyota has been publicly traded in Japan since 1949 and internationally since 1999.
As reported on its consolidated financial statements, Toyota has 540 consolidated subsidiaries and 226 affiliates.
- Toyota Motor North America (100% – 2004)
- Toyota Canada Inc. (51% – 2013)
- Toyota Tsusho – Trading company for the Toyota Group
- Daihatsu Motor Company (51.2% – March 31, 2006)
- Hino Motors (50.1% – 2001)
- Lexus 100% (1989)
- Scion 100% (2003)
- DENSO (24.74% – September 30, 2006)
- Toyota Industries (23.51% – March 31, 2006)
- Aisin Seiki Co. (23.0% – September 30, 2006)
- Fuji Heavy Industries (16.66% – June 28, 2008)
- Isuzu Motors (5.9% – November 10, 2006)
- PT Toyota Astra Motor (49% – 2003)
- Noble Automotive (23% – 2014)
- PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (95% – 2003)
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
Address: Jl. Laks. Yos Sudarso,
Sunter II, Jakarta 14330, Indonesia
Telephone: (62-21) 6515551
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- New Employee Development Program (NEDP)
- University or Academy graduated class of 2013/2014.
- Respon to challenge and KAIZEN mind.
- Open minded with passion in Manufacturing related.
- Strive exellence and high willingness to learn.
- Strong involvement in organization activities.
- High initiative and good Analysis and Team Work.
Opening function : Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Production Control & Logistic, Purchasing, R & D, Corporate & External Affairs, Finance, HR, and IT & GA.
Please visit the career menu of TMMIN on :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Toyota Motor brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com