Lowongan Kerja Toyota Astra Motor
About PT Toyota Astra Motor
PT Toyota Astra Motor – TAM is a well-established company in Indonesia that deals with automotive business. The Company is the sole agent for sales of all Toyota brand in Indonesia. The Company is owned jointly by PT Astra International Tbk and Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC), respectively with share ownership of 51% and 49%. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1971 and registered in Jakarta.
The Company supported by 5 main dealers across Indonesia with Toyota Sales Operation (Auto2000) as the largest regional Toyota main dealer with booked approximately 75% of the Toyota sales volume in 2012. Based on PT Astra International Tbk Annual Report 2012, the Company recorded excellent results. Toyota controls 36.4% market shares in Indonesian automotive markets. During 2012, Toyota booked a new car sales record of 406,026 units, a30.5% increase from 311,136 units in 2011.
PT. Toyota-Astra Motor, as a Toyota Distributor in Indonesia reserves an authorization to directly sell Toyota products to any International organizations in the territory of Indonesia, such as the United Nations, the International Red Cross, International non-governmental organizations or officials thereof and governmental unit or agency of any country or officials thereof relating to Duty Free facility. Initiated in 1978, Toyota Duty Free has been recognizing as a largest and well-known Toyota’s products seller with Duty Free facilities amongst foreign embassies and international organizations in Indonesia.
Duty free vehicles in Indonesia are recognized with CD, CC, and small superscript number in vehicle plate number and to obtain tax exemption on PPN (Pajak Pertambahan Nilai/Value Added Tax and PPnBM (Pajak Penjualan Barang Mewah/Luxury Tax), approval from several Indonesian government roles such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State Secretariat Officer, Customs Officer, and Tax Officer for Foreigner (BADORA) and Police Department are required. Having the status of the largest seller for Duty Free vehicles and supported by good relationship with the said government officers, Toyota Duty Free shall perform and respect to legitimate regulations in Indonesia.
Jl. Laksda Yos Sudarso, Sunter II
Layanan 24 Jam
Telp : 0807-1-898-898
Email : email@example.com
PT Toyota Astra Motor is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill below position :
- Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Staff Development Program (SDP)
General Requirements :
- Male/Female, not older than 25 years (for SDP) or 27 years (for ODP) of age.
- Minimum education
- ODP : S1/S2 in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Human Resources Management and Communication.
- SDP : D3 in Automotive, Engineering (all), Production and Logistic, Accounting, Business and Management, Japanese Language, and Secretray (able to communicate in Japanese).
- Strong academic results : minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale)
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Competent with Microsoft Office application
- Preferably for those with organization experiences.
- Work location : Jabodetabek.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter (in pdf format).
- Curriculum Vitae/CV (in pdf format).
- Educational transcript (in pdf format).
- Latest photograph (in jpg format).
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required documents above to :
- The applications must be submitted before June 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Lowongan Kerja Toyota Astra Motor brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn