Lowongan Kerja PT Terminal Teluk Lamong – Pelindo III

Author : Yuni Nobita Category :BUMN July 20, 2014

Advertisement

Share

Lowongan Kerja PT Terminal Teluk Lamong

About PT Terminal Teluk Lamong

Terminal Teluk Lamong

www.teluklamong.co.id

PT Terminal Teluk Lamong is a rapidly growing modern port operator company in Indonesia. PT Terminal Teluk Lamong was established on December 2013 and officially became a subsidiary of state-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or PelindoLowongan Kerja PT Pelindo Marine Service (PT PMS). Read more ... » III. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) controls 98% stakes in PT Terminal Teluk Lamong, while the remaining 2% stakes holds by Koperasi Pelindo IIILowongan Kerja PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) - Tenaga Pandu. Read more ... ». PT Terminal Teluk Lamong is based in SurabayaLowongan CPNS Kota Surabaya. Read more ... » East Java and operates Teluk Lamong Multipurpose port in Tanjung Perak port area, Surabaya.

Multipurpose Terminal Lamong Bay will be operated for loading and unloading of container handling activities of international and international dry bulk. In 2014, the facilities available at the Multipurpose Terminal Lamong Bay as piers along the 500 X 80 Meters, field dry bulk area of 6 hectares, 15 hectares of container yard, office and car park the truck Ha 7.2, 5 units of Container Crane (CC), 2 units of Ship Unloader, 2 conveyor units, 10 units of Automatic Stacking cranes (ASC), and 30 units of Head and Chassis Truck.

PT Terminal Teluk Lamong is the only terminal in Indonesia to implement the concept of Go Green Terminal and use the latest technology for ministry .

Technological approaches undertaken include :

  • All loading and unloading trucks and equipment belonging to the Terminal using fuel gas so minimal exhaust emissions
  • Yng external truck has not been converted to gas fuel trucks prepared area and internal transit terminal that would take and send the container to the ground .
  • All bulb lights used in the operational area of ??the terminal using LED lights
  • ASC ( Automatic Stacking Crane ) operated automatically ( without using the tool carrier in the cabin ) . Lamong Bay terminal is the only terminal in Southeast Asia to implement automatic operation in the Field Stacking .
  • Gate -in and gate out already and do not use the automated operator
  • Users make booking online services that are not provided counter service of documents

Contact PT. TERMINAL TELUK LAMONG

Jl. Perak Timur No. 610
Surabaya 60165 – Indonesia
Telp: -
Web : www.teluklamong.co.id
Email : terminal@teluklamong.co.id

Jobs Available

PT Terminal Teluk Lamong are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Advertisements

  1. Operator CC

Jobs Description

Requirements

  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
  • Male, minimum age of 22 years old and maximum age of 30 years old for the inexperienced (fresh graduated), or a maximum of 35 years with a minimum of 2 years experience working as an Operator CC (as of 1 August 2014).
  • Minimum education of High School or equivalent.
  • No glasses and no color blindness.
  • Well-behaved.
  • Have driving license, minimum class A (SIM A), preferably class B (SIM B).
  • Preferably have a valid SIO (Operator License).
  • Minimum height 165 cm;
  • Not afraid to work in high places;
  • Preferably with experience as an operator loading and unloading equipment.

Sites Reference

  1. www.teluklamong.co.id

Submit Application

Please register and submit your application to :

Advertisements

Notes

  • Application Form : Click Here
  • Online registration will be closed on 8 August 2014.
  • All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
  • Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process

Info Lowongan Kerja PT Terminal Teluk Lamong brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn

pt nke, lowongan kerja di payakumbuh oktober 2014, loker bpk ntb, lowongan kerja di jalan raya bogor oktober 2014, loker payakumbuh oktober 2014, PT PRADJA PHARIN lowongan november 2014, pertamina dge, Lowongakerjabpjsketenagakerjaan, bpjs, lowongan kerja di sekitar cicadas