Lowongan Kerja PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya (TPS)
Lowongan Terminal Petikemas Surabaya
About PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya (TPS)
PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya – TPS or Surabaya Terminal Container is a subsidiary company of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or Pelindo III, a leading state-owned port management services company in Indonesia. Pelindo III holds 50.5% shares in TPS and other shares owned by P&O Australia Ports Pty Ltd with 49% and Koperasi Pegawai Pelindo III with 0.5%. The Company was established in 1999 and operates a business in container terminal services, including discharge, loading, receiving, delivery, and freight station servicec. Surabaya Terminal Container is located in Port of Tanjung Perak of Surabaya.
PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya (TPS) engaged in the provision of container terminal facilities for domestic and international trade for businesses in eastern Indonesia. TPS also provides freight transportation services in an efficient and timely manner. TPS currently bagging ISO 9001 (quality standard), ISO 14001 (environmental standard), OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety standards), and the ISPS Code (standard ship and port facility security). TPS also is the only terminal in Indonesia and the only terminal operator in Indonesia that are certified C-TPAT and ISO 28000:2007 (safety management systems for the supply chain).
PT Surabaya Container Terminal, as a world-class standard terminal in Indonesia, TPS is committed to maintaining its unique position and stands out as the Gateway to the Eastern Indonesia Region, to ensure that the company is able to provide quality services needed to support Indonesia’s economic growth and to provide the best services for its customers. With the company motto Reliable Terminal with Service Excellence (Trusted Terminal with Perfect Service), customer satisfaction is a top priority TPS.
To achieve these objectives, the company seeks to:
- Provides and ensures that the services provided to the customer, ie load and unload containers on time and scheduled.
- Providing extra services to customers when their containers need more space or additional equipment, such as reefer plug, which is used to maintain the cold temperature of the container.
- Providing additional facilities, at the time of unloading or loading of containers, such as providing clean water or fuel.
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction by providing services to them wholeheartedly.
PT. Terminal Petikemas Surabaya
Jl. Tanjung Mutiara 1
Jawa Timur – Indonesia
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70
Fax.: +62 31 3291628
Web : www.tps.co.id
Shift Manager (24 hour)
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2089
Fax. : +62 31 3295690
Mobile : +62 81 1347838
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Security (24 hour)
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2054
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2020 or direct +62 31 3202020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Public Relations
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2050 or direct +62 31 3202050
Fax. : +62 31 3295691
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2015
Fax. : +62 31 3291628
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 31 3283265 – 70 ext. 2049
Fax. : +62 31 3291628
Email : email@example.com
PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Container Crane Assistant Manager
- Plan, manage, control , verify , evaluate , analyze and report on the implementation of the Container Crane maintenance and repairs for mechanical & Electrical components .
- Formulate , manage , analyze , and evaluate and report on the implementation of project management plans , human resource management plan , work plan management , financial management and investment plans , assessment plans , continuous improvement and development , plan appropriate areas of their work targets .
- Formulate, manage, analyze, and evaluate and report on the administration of the procurement of goods and services; administrative supplies, setting work schedules; preparing reports for the field engineering duties.
- Manage and evaluate the suitability and mismatch implementation tasks internally within the department subject to all rules, policies and standards in force and applied in the company, which includes such corporate policies: Human Resources Development , Risk Management , BCP , IEC , ISO Procedures , and Procedures IT .
- Minimum University (S1) degree majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Maximum age 40 years old and at least 5 years successful experienced in maintenance management of utility heavy equipment
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Port Heavy Equipment Maintenance) or equivalent
- In-dept knowledge of maintenance and repair, total productive management (TPM), and ISO procedure
- High integrity and high achievement motivation
- Good communication skill verbal and written
- Good project management knowledge and team work skills
- Familiar in computer applications and proficient in English both oral and written
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya
- Full-time position(s) available
Please register and submit your application via :
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Terminal Petikemas Surabaya brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn