Lowongan Kerja Sucofindo
About PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero)
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) – SUCOFINDO is an Indonesian state-owned enterprises engaged in the inspection, monitoring, testing, and refinement. Currently, 95% of shares owned Sucofindo Government of Indonesia, and 5% by SGS. SUCOFINDO government privatization plan in 2008.
Diversity SUCOFINDO deeds packaged integrated, networked Laboratory, branches and service points at various city in Indonesia and supported by a member of the 2646 Energy Professionals in their field.
SUCOFINDO established on October 22, 1956 as the first inspection company in Indonesia that 95% of its shares controlled by the Republic of Indonesia and 5% controlled by Societe Generale de Surveillance (SGS) Holding, SA.
Starting from the development of commercial activities, especially for agricultural commodities, the smooth flow of goods and foreign exchange peacekeeping State in import-export trade, through creativity, innovation SUCOFINDO new deeds on basis of competence in line with the development needs of the business world.
Business Services SUCOFINDO was first owned cargo superintendence & inspection, through the study and analysis of innovation SUCOFINDO do service diversification, until further deeds born & forwarding warehousing, analytical laboratories, industrial & marine engineering, Fumigation & industrial hygiene.
SUCOFINDO now has 10 business units (SBU = Strategic Business Unit), namely:
- SBU AGRI
- SBU Inko
- SBU Oil and Gas
- SBU Minerals
- SBU FINS
- SBU KKL
- SBU sics
- SBU PII
- SBU FINS
- SBU FRI
Governance As a business entity, SUCOFINDO PT (Persero) are constantly working to increase enterprise value through the application of the principles of good corporate governance (Good Corporate Governance / GCG). Corporate governance principles in question are: Transparency, that in implementing the principles of openness and transparency in the decision to submit materially relevant information about the enterprise. Accountability, namely the principle of clarity of function, performance and accountability of government organizations that enable enterprises could be implemented effectively. Accountability, namely the principle of compatibility in enterprise management of laws and regulations that occur and the principles of a healthy corporation. Survival, that the principles of the organization in a professional enterprise without conflict of interest and influence or pressure from any party which is not in accordance with statutory regulations that happens and the principles of a healthy corporation. Propriety, that the principle of fair and equal treatment in fulfilling the rights and conditions stakeholdersberdasarkan legislation happens. For your reference and guidance in implementing GCG, SUCOFINDO GCG Implementation Guidelines issued the final update as set forth in Rule No. 1/PP/2008 Enterprises, in it take 5 (five) of the book, which consists of: Book I: The Enterprise Governance Guidelines Good (Good Corporate Governance) Book II: Guidelines for Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors (Board Manual) by order of attachment of Ethics and Business Conduct (Code of Conduct) Book III: Book IV of the Audit Committee Guidelines: Guidelines for Self-Assessment Checklist GCG Book V: Guidelines GCG Framework and Implementation
Graha Sucofindo 1st floor Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav. 34 Jakarta 12780
Telepon : (021) 7983666 Ext. 1116, 1124 Fax : (021) 7986473, 7983888 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Sucofindo (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Mechanical, Electrical & Engineering Officer (Code MEE – UMU)
- Hold an S1 degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture.
- Placement : Jakarta.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Maximum age of 27 years at the time of filing the application letter.
- Willing to be placed and assigned in all working area of SUCOFINDO.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of a government or private agency.
- Willing to submit the original diploma for working engagement.
- No family relationship with the employees of SUCOFINDO as husband and wife; younger brother sister / step / adopted; parent – child birth / step / adopted.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Photograph postcard size (full body);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Copy of SKCK;
- Copy of medical certificate;
- Copy of ID Card;
- Copy of family card (KK);
- Legalized copies of diploma and educational transcript;
- Copies of other supporting documents/certificates.
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send all required documents above not later than 21 September 2015 to :
Divisi Human Capital PT SUCOFINDO (PERSERO)
Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav 34 Jakarta 12780
or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Please indicate the position code on the left side of the envelope or your email subject.
- Selection process will held at Jakarta.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Sucofindo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn