Lowongan Kerja Telkom Sigma
About PT Sigma Cipta Caraka
PT Sigma Cipta Caraka – Telkomsigma Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated Full IT Solutions company for more than 24 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1000 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad. telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Software Development Services, and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 250 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIME (Telecommunication, Information, Media, and Edutainment), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
PT. SIGMA CIPTA CARAKA
Desa SIGMA GERMAN CENTER, 5th Floor
Jl. Kapt. Subijanto Dj. Bumi Serpong Damai
Tangerang, 15321, Indonesia
telp. +6221 538 8538
fax. +6221 538 8505
Telkomsigma, a member of TELKOMGroup, is the market leader in providing ICT (Information Communication Technology) solutions, with more than 24 years of experience in delivering comprehensive IT Solutions to Indonesia and global markets.
To support rapid business development, TelkomSigma are looking for the following resources:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant
- Expertise with Java Programming.
- Required experience for minimum 3 full cycle of successful OFM solution implementation projects, especially in telco.
- Have strong understanding of the following OFM products / modules : SOA Suite, BPM Suite, Web Center Suite, IDM Suite.
- Strong sense of analytical and logical thinking.
- Have passion in middleware domain and Quick learner.
- Strong leadership skill and have mature personality
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill.
- Placement in Jakarta – Sigma Inno Office.
Interested candidates need to register online to :
- Closing date 15 July 2016.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja Telkom sigma brought to you by lokercpnsbumn