Lowongan Kerja Telkom Sigma
About PT Sigma Cipta Caraka
PT Sigma Cipta Caraka – Telkomsigma Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated Full IT Solutions company for more than 24 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1000 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad. telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Software Development Services, and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 250 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIME (Telecommunication, Information, Media, and Edutainment), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
PT. SIGMA CIPTA CARAKA
Desa SIGMA GERMAN CENTER, 5th Floor
Jl. Kapt. Subijanto Dj. Bumi Serpong Damai
Tangerang, 15321, Indonesia
t. +6221 538 8538
f. +6221 538 8505
Telkomsigma, a member of TELKOMGroup, is the market leader in providing ICT (Information Communication Technology) solutions, with more than 24 years of experience in delivering comprehensive IT Solutions to Indonesia and global markets.
To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
- BPO Payroll Officer
- Tester II
- Executive Secertary
- Account Manager
- Primavera Implementation Consultant
- Product Management
BPO Payroll Officer
- Male, max 27 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Accounting/ Accounting, IPK >= 3.00 from reputable University
- Working Experience : 3-5 years
- Experience in payroll process and HRMS Software (Oracle E-Business Suites/PeopleSoft will be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge in Employee Tax Regulation (PPH 21/26)
- trong skill in MS Excel and MS Word
- Able to work under pressure and can work overtime to meet deadline with minimum error
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree from Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in Banking, preferable as Back Office in bank branch.
- Possess good knowledge in Banking operation, system and procedure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travell
- Bachelor degree (S1) from recognized university
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Understand about Logic and Syntax C, Progress Language, DotNET, Java
- Understand about Logic and Syntax Crystal Report & Jesper Report
- Have knowledge in Oracle Database and MS SQL Database
- Have knowledge in IIS, Hibernate, Windows Service & IE Plugin
- Female, Age maximum 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having good interpersonal skill and Good communication skill.
- Proficient in operating Ms. Office.
- High motivation and well managed.
- Good command in English (Verbal or written)
- Bachelor Degree from any major, preferable IT or equivalent
- Having 2-3 year experience as Account Manager in IT Service Company
- Good spoken, written communication and presentation skill
- Self motivated and willing to work hard and able to work under pressure
- Preferable having knowledge or experience in Telecommunication or Banking industry
Primavera Implementation Consultant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in consultative role for analysis and design of solution
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with integration, SAP, Oracle E-Business, Primavera, P6
- Experience working in consultative role for enterprise applications (ERP) is required
- Experience in Telco, Oil and Gas, Energy or utilities industry is highly desirable
- Having good communication skill
- Well versed with PMI’s project management processes
- PMP Certification is preferred
Job Specification :
- Preparation and evaluation of the appropriateness of service business (business plan,cost base) related to the development of new products or reengineering of existing products.
- Preparation of business strategy and product (STP-4P)
- Preparation and evaluation of product performance (Market, Profit, Rate, SLA, SDT & Back Office)
- Preparing Reports and Recommendations.
- Commercialization of new products.
- Min 2 years experience in the field of Product Management in IT Services Industry
- Min Education : Bachelor (S1)
- Proficient use of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Good Communication Skills, Deligent, Sharp
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
If your qualifications meet our requirement please fill the :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
- Closing date : 25 March – 15 April 2014
Lowongan Kerja Telkom sigma brought to you by lokercpnsbumn