Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia
About PT. Shell Indonesia
PT. Shell Indonesia – Shell are a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 90,000 employees in more than 80 countries and territories. Our innovative approach ensures we are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Shell Indonesia Operating in Downstream Oil Products, serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country..
PT Shell Indonesia
Talavera Office Park, 22nd – 27th Floor
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 22 – 26
Monday – Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Shell Indonesia invites the best candidates to fill the position below :
- Packaging Analyst
- Minimum education of Diploma Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Have good knowledge about bottle molding and other packaging material is an advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadline.
- Have a good reporting skill.
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in laboratory.
- Have an understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and other skills (5S, kaizen, QCC, etc) is an advantage.
- Good in English, at least passive, fluent in English will be an advantage.
- Work location at Marunda (North Jakarta).
Please submit your application by online through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia by lokercpnsbumn