Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Padang Tahun 2013

Author : Yuni Nobita Category :Semen Padang March 19, 2013

Advertisement

Share

Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Padang

About PT Semen Padang

PT Semen Padang (Persero) was established on March 18, 1910 firstly named NV Nederlandsch Indische Portland Cement Maatschappij (NV NIPCM). The Company emerged to be the first cement plant in Indonesia. On July 05, 1958, the Company was nationalized by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. During this period, the Company started to develop itself by increasing the capacity of Indarung I Plant to 330.000 tons/year. Next, the company developed the capacity of its production by erecting Indarung II, III and IV Plants which, unlike that of Indarung I, apply dry process.

In 1995, the Government shifted its ownership in PT Semen Padang to PT Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk and in the same year approved the development of Indarung V. Presently, PT Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk. owns 99.99% of the Company’s shares. The rest 0.01% is owned by Koperasi Keluarga Besar Semen Padang. The majority share of PT Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk. in the Company (51.01%) is owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, while the rest 48.09% owned by public.

Company Contact

Kantor Pusat
Indarung Padang 25237 Sumatera Barat
Telp. (0751) 815250 (hunting) 08126611910 (gsm)
Fax. 0751-815590
Fax. Marketing : 0751-815001
www.semenpadang.co.id

KANTOR PERWAKILAN JAKARTA
Gedung Graha Irama Lantai XI,
Jl. Hr. Rasuna Said Blok X-1 Kav. 1&2
Jakarta 12950,
Telp. 021-5261272, 5261273, 5261274,
Fax. 021-5261414.

Jobs Available

PT Semen Padang currently seeking for the best young Indonesian people to fill the following positions below :

Advertisements

  1. Program Management Trainee
  2. Program Technical Trainee
  3. Program Operator Trainee
  4. Program Mekanik Alat Berat & Operator Alat Berat

Jobs Description

Program Management Trainee

Requirements

  • Max age per 31 March 2013
  • Max age 26 years old for fresh graduate
  • Max age 30 years old for experienced at least 2 years in related field
  • Min S1 with GPA = 2.80 (scale 4), Majoring in
  • Mechanical Engineering (Code : MTM)
  • Industrial Engineering (Code : MTI)
  • Informatic Engineering (MTF)
  • Electro Engineering – Strong Current (MLK)
  • Electro Engineering – Instrumentation (MLL)
  • Chemical Engineering (MTK)
  • Mining Engineering (MTB)
  • Civil Engineering (MTS)
  • Chemical (MKM)
  • Law (MHK)
  • Management (MEM)
  • Accounting (MEA)

Program Technical Trainee

Requirements

  • Max age per 31 March 2013
  • Max age 23 years old for fresh graduate
  • Max age 27 years old for experienced at least 2 years in related field
  • Min D3/S1 with GPA = 2.80 (scale 4), Majoring in
  • Mechanical Engineering (TTM)
  • Industrial Engineering (TTI)
  • Informatic Engineering (TTF)
  • Electro Engineering – Strong Current (TLK)
  • Electro Engineering – Instrumentation (TLL)
  • Mining Engineering (TTB)
  • Civil Engineering (TTS)
  • Chemical Analyst (TKA)
  • Management (TEM)
  • Accounting (TEA)

Program Operator Trainee

Requirements

  • Max age per 31 March 2013
  • Max age 21 years old
  • Min SLTA/equivalent with average UAN score = 7.00, majoring in
  • SMK Mechanical Engineering (OTM)
  • SMK Electrical Engineering (OTL)
  • SMK Civil Engineering/Building (OTS)
  • Chemical Analyst (OKA)
  • SMA IPA (OPA)

Program Mekanik Alat Berat & Operator Alat Berat

Requirements

  • Max age per 31 March 2013
  • Max age 30 years old and min 3 years experienced in related field
  • Min SLTA or equivalent and D3
  • Min average UAN score = 6.50 for SLTA, GPA = 2.75 for D3
  • Mekanik Alat Berat (ABM)
  • Experience in maintenance of heavy equipment (mechatronic) min 3 years
  • Operator Alat Berat
  • Bulldozer 5 tons or above grade (BDZ)
  • Backhoe excavators Class 18 tons (10 m3) or above (EXC)

Sites Reference

  1. www.semenpadang.co.id

Submit Application

Please register by online through :

Advertisements

Closing date

  • 30 March 2013.

Notes

  • PT Semen Padang will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
  • All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
  • Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.

Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Padang brought to you by lokercpnsbumn

Lowongan Pekerjaan November jawa tengah, lowongan logistik jakarta barat, Lowongan Pekerjaan Bank November, Lowongan Kerja PT Chevron Indonesia, www pertamina gmail com, kantor migas, lokor garda oto, loker ojk nov2014 manado, lowongan kriya mandiri desember 2014, lowongan kerja bpd kaltim