Lowongan PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial
About PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero)
PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) – SMF Indonesia is the Indonesian Secondary Mortgage Corporation. SMF Indonesia running business in secondary mortgage markets.
Buying a house will implicate not a bit number of money, therefore mortgage loans with a long installment periods is required. For banking, the source of funds that available for mortgage financing generally in short term (savings, current accounts, deposits, and some part of bonds), resulting maturity mismatch (period of gap).
This maturity mismatch problem, experienced by almost all developing countries and every countries is trying to finda compatible solution that suitable with the conditions of theirs country.
Since 1983 intensive discussion about establishment of secondary mortgage institution had been conducted among housing finance industry stakeholders. Then, followed by a series of feasibility study was pioneered by the Government in this case was the Ministry of Finance, between 1993 until first semester of 2005.
Through a series of studies conducted since 1993 by a working group established by the Ministry of Finance and assited by foreign consultants funded by USAID through the Municipal Finance Project, in 1998, the Decree of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No.. 132/KMK.014/1998 was issued, which opens the opportunities for establishment of secondary mortgage institution. This institution had not been established because of the absence of shareholders candidate. The Government remains committed to the establishment of this institution by forming a new working group. Finally, based on the Indonesian Government Regulation No. 5/2005, dated February 7, 2005, regarding the Government of Republic Indonesia Capital Investment for Establishment of Secondary.
Mortgage Corporation and the Indonesian and Presidential Decree No. 19/2005, dated February 7, 2005, regarding Secondary Mortgage, deed of Notary Imas Fatimah, SH, No. 59 which was published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia on August 30, 2005 No. 69 Supplement No. 9263, then PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) was established on July 22, 2005. Adjustment of the Articles of Association with the Law No. 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Companies conducted on August 13, 2008 with deed of Sutjipto, SH, No. 114 with approval of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia by virtue of Decree No. dated December 5, 2008. AHU-94053.AH.01.02 in 2008 and was published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. dated July 3, 2009. Supplement No. 53. 17294.
On January 26, 2008, the President of the Republic of Indonesia issued Regulation No. 1/2008 regarding the Amendment of Presidential Regulation No.19/2005 on Secondary Mortgage.
SMF main activity is to encourage the formation of a strong and efficient primary mortgage market, by encouraging bank mortgage lender in making efficiency to sell mortgage receivable through a securitization transaction so that they can distribute mortgages with fixed interest and a longer period of time. Thus, it can be the basis of the establishment of secondary mortgage market.
Business activities include:
- Facilitate securitization transactions
- Provide loan facility
- Provide Training Program
- Provide a standard mortgage documents
- Provide a handbook for consumers
- Encourage and facilitate innovation of new mortgage products including mortgages islamic Banking (KPR-iB)
- Offers EBA and bonds as an alternative investment that is safe and beneficial
- Creating a mortgage-based capital market product that can be an alternative investment.
Contact PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero)
Jl. Panglima Polim I No. 1
Jakarta 12160, Indonesia
Telepon: (+62 21) 2700400
Faksimile: (+62 21) 2701400
Alamat E-mail: email@example.com
PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following positions :
- Staff Accounting
- Mahasiswa Magang Untuk Divisi Riset dan Pengembangan – Code : MM
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field at sharia financial institutions.
- Hands-on experience in the field of accounting information system and preparation of sharia financial statements.
- Fluent in English.
- Have a strong interpersonal skill.
- Thorough, careful, and discipline.
- Able to work in a team and individually.
Mahasiswa Magang Untuk Divisi Riset dan Pengembangan – Code : MM
- Undergraduate degree students (S1) on 7th semester or Fresh Graduate from the faculty of Economics, Business, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Domiciled in Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
- Willing to undergo 3 months of internship period.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please apply directly through PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial Jobstreet :
- Your application will be treated confidentially
- Only short listed candidates will be followed up
Lowongan PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn