Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi
About PT Saka Energi Indonesia
PT Saka Energi – Saka is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011, as the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
The company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Saka Energi Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) TBK.
PGN operates a natural gas distribution pipeline network stretching more than 3750 km, supplying natural gas to power plants, industry, commercial businesses, including restaurants, hotels and hospitals, and households, in some the country’s most densely populated areas. PGN derives a profit from the sale of the gas to its customers.
The natural gas transmission pipeline operated by PGN comprises a high-pressure pipeline network, some 2,100 km in length, which transports natural gas from the producers’ gas fields to the buyers receiving stations. PGN receives a Toll Fee for the transportation of the gas as specified in Gas Transportation Agreements (GTA) operable over 10-20 years.
Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies
- PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia: natural gas transmission
- PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara (PGASCOM): telecommunications
- PT PGAS Solution: construction
- PT Nusantara Regas: floating storage and regasification terminal
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia: upstream activities
- PT Gagas Energi Indonesia: downstream activities
- PT Gas Energi Jambi: trading, construction and services
- PT Banten Gas Synergi: services, transportation, trading and mining
To be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
To deliver value to its stakeholders through: A diversified portfolio of oil and gas assets, both conventional and non-conventional; Synergy with Saka’s parent company, PGN and its other subsidiaries; Operatorship of strategic oil and gas assets (both conventional and non-conventional).
In pursuit of its mission, vision and objectives, Saka holds to the following values, referred to as DEEPS:
Drive for Results
Committed to best-in-class, high value work for the benefit of stakeholders
Delivering best service to stakeholders, governmental agencies, subcontractors, suppliers and customers
Maintaining ethical business practices throughout its operations
Continuously enhancing competencies and taking responsibility and accountability for actions and decisions
Always prioritizing safety and security on and outside the job
PT. Saka Energi Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, SCBD
Tel: +6221 2903 5727
Fax: +6221 2903 5722
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Saka Energi now is seeking the best candidates to join as following position below :
2017 SAKA GRADUATE PROGRAM
Available Positions :
- IT Graduate : S1/S2 Software Engineering.
- Commercial Graduate : S1 any Engineering background.
- Drilling Graduate : S1 Petroleum Engineering.
- Exploration Graduate : S1 Geology.
- Finance Graduate : S1 Accounting.
- Audit Graduate : S1 Finance/Audit.
- HSE Graduate : S1 Environmental Engineering.
- Offshore Graduate : S1 Chemical/Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Graduate : S1 Mechanical Engineering.
- Onshore Graduate : S1 Chemical/Industrial Engineering.
General Requirements :
- Minimum GPA score 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Graduation day latest by July 2016 or less than 1 year of working experience.
- Functional related skills and knowledge.
- Involved actively in extracurricular activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Human skills : learning courage, adaptation, initiative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date 12 March 2017.
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia only consider online application.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com