Lowongan Kerja Reindo
About PT Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia (Reindo)
PT Reasuransi International Indonesia, known as ReINDO, a company owned by the Government of Republic Indonesia was established on 12th November 1996 and effectively commenced its business activities on the 1st January 1997.
During the past eight years, ReINDO has been successful in establishing its main services on conventional and shari’a reinsurance products including life, health and general reinsurance within Indonesia and parts of South East Asia, the Middle East and East Africa.
PT. ReINDO was founded based on notarial document of Muhani Salim, SH number 117 dated 12th November 1996, which is ratified by Minister of Law of RI Decree number 02-10869.HT.01.01.TH’96 dated 9th December 1996.
Trading license of PT. ReINDO has been granted based on Minister of Finance of RI Decree number 710/KMK.017/1996 dated 31st December 1996. Legally, PT. ReINDO commenced its business activities since 1st January 1997. Ref : www.reindo.co.id
PT.Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia
JL Salemba Raya No 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430
Telp : 62-21 3920101,334208 Fax : 62-21 3143828
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia (Reindo) need highly qualified, dynamic, professional and motivated persons for the position of:
- ReINDO Officer Development Program
- Planning and Development Unit Staff (HRS)
ReINDO Officer Development Program
- Not older 27 years of age.
- Hold one or more degrees with outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 3.00 (on a 4-point scale), preferably Educational Background majoring :
- Accountant (Code: ACT).
- Aviation Engineering (Code: AVI)
- Informatics Engineering (Code: ITE)
- Law, Legal (Code:LAW)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code: MCN)
- Naval (Marine) Engineering (Code:NVL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, proven by TOEFL score minin um 450.
- Excellent in interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Excellent in Computer Software knowledge with minimum requirements Microsoft Office.
- Good personality, self motivated, organization and analytical skill.
Planning and Development Unit Staff (HRS)
- Experience in conducting recruitment process based on employee request form.
- Made an advertisement needed for recruitment process.
- In-charge of shortlisting and archieving the upcoming applicant’s data.
- In-charge of managing employee’s data and administration.
- Minimum S1/S2 from reputable university majoring in Human Resource Management, Psychology with minimum GPA 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Excellent skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph to :
HR Department PO BOX 2635 JKT 20026
email : email@example.com.
- Please write position code and your name as your email subject.
- Closing date 20 December 2014.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses
Lowongan Kerja Reindo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com