Lowongan Kerja Pusri Palembang
About PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero)
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) or Pusri (Persero), is a State-Owned Enterprise (SOEs) being the first fertilizer manufacturer in Indonesia which supports national development policy.
The history of PT Indonesia (Persero) over five decades is divided into two primary phases as illustrated below.
During the first phase after its incorporation, PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, the former name of the company, was a stand-alone business unit operating 1959 to 1997.
The second phase was marked by the issuance of Government Regulation (PP) Number 28 of August 7, 1997, creating PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) as the holding company (Holding Company) in Indonesia which controls the following subsidiaries.
- PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, Palembang, manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industries including organic fertilizers.
- PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG), manufactures and distributes urea, ZA, SP-36/18, Phonska, DAP, NPK, ZK and other chemical industry products including organic fertilizer.
- PT Pupuk Kujang (PKC), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Kaltim (PKT), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industry products.
- PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda (PIM), manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industry products.
- PT Industrial Engineering (REKIND), engaged in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services.
- PT Mega Eltra (ME), engaged in general trading.
Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) is the largest fertilizer manufacturer in Southeast Asia with total assets of IDR. 34.42 trillion and total production capacity of 12.71 million tonnes per year.
In assuming the function to support national food security, Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) and seven subsidiaries operate 14 urea and ammonia plants in 13 different locations spread across the island of Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan.
Pusri focuses its operations on the processing of fertilizers and other chemicals, trade and distribution, corporate management services and management consulting firms and other various other services.
As an integrated company, Pusri also runs other supporting businesses which support its core business, such as transportation, agriculture, plantations, mining and optimization of resources.
PT Pupuk Sriwijaya (Pusri)
Jl. Taman Anggrek, Kemanggisan Jaya
Jakarta 11480 – INDONESIA
Telp. 62-(21)-53654900. Fax. 62-21-5481755
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position below:
Rekrutmen Pegawai PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang
- Bachelor Degree From : Teknik Industri, Teknik Kimia, Teknik Mesin, Akuntansi, Manajemen, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Agronomi, Ilmu Tanah, Ilmu Administrasi (Niaga, Negara, Publik, Pembangunan, Dll), Hukum, Psikologi
- Candidates only from / alumna of the University of Gadjah Mada (UGM).
- Willing to be placed throughout the company’s operations.
- Not color blind (total or partial) for majors S1.
- Min GPA. 2.75 (accreditation A) or 3.00 (B and C) with graduation in 2013 or 2014.
- Minimum age 18 years, maximum 28 years by 1 May 2014.
- Male for S1 Mechanical Engineering.
- Cover letter and CV.
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts that have been legalized, or copy of graduation and transcript letter (if not yet graduated / not earn diplomas and transcripts).
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation should be in accordance with the educational background as listed on education sought by PT PUSRI Palembang.
Should you are interested and qualified, please came straight to register and submit the requested files to :
Graha Karir ECC UGM
Jl. Krasak (Barat) No 20 Kotabaru Yogyakarta
- Closing date 8 June 2014.
- Please write full name and position code on your application envelope.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
Lowongan Kerja Pusri Palembang brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com