Lowongan Kerja PT Pupuk Indonesia
About PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)
PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) – Pupuk Indonesia or commonly known as Pupuk Indonesia Holding Company (PIHC) is a leading Indonesia’s state-owned holding company in integrated fertilizer busienss.
Incorporated in 1959, PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero), formerly known as PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) or Pusri (Persero), is a State-Owned Enterprise (SOEs) being the first fertilizer manufacturer in Indonesia which supports national development policy.
The history of PT Indonesia (Persero) over five decades is divided into two primary phases as illustrated below.
During the first phase after its incorporation, PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, the former name of the company, was a stand-alone business unit operating 1959 to 1997.
The second phase was marked by the issuance of Government Regulation (PP) Number 28 of August 7, 1997, creating PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) as the holding company (Holding Company) in Indonesia which controls the following subsidiaries.
- PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, Palembang, manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industries including organic fertilizers.
- PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG), manufactures and distributes urea, ZA, SP-36/18, Phonska, DAP, NPK, ZK and other chemical industry products including organic fertilizer.
- PT Pupuk Kujang (PKC), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Kaltim (PKT), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industry products.
- PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda (PIM), manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industry products.
- PT Industrial Engineering (REKIND), engaged in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services.
- PT Mega Eltra (ME), engaged in general trading.
Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) is the largest fertilizer manufacturer in Southeast Asia with total assets of IDR. 34.42 trillion and total production capacity of 12.71 million tonnes per year.
In assuming the function to support national food security, Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) and seven subsidiaries operate 14 urea and ammonia plants in 13 different locations spread across the island of Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan.
Pusri focuses its operations on the processing of fertilizers and other chemicals, trade and distribution, corporate management services and management consulting firms and other various other services.
As an integrated company, Pusri also runs other supporting businesses which support its core business, such as transportation, agriculture, plantations, mining and optimization of resources.
Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero)
Jl. Taman Anggrek, Kemanggisan Jaya
Jakarta 11480 – INDONESIA
Telp. 62-(21)-53654900. Fax. 62-21-5481755
PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) are now looking for a person with strong motivation and vision to fill following positions :
Program Management Trainee PIHC Group
- S1 Financial Management
- S1 Marketing Management
- S1 Agriculture – Soil Science
- S1 Agriculture – Agronomy
- S1 graduates with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00) – Accreditation BAN PT “A”
- Maximum age 26 years old
- TOEFL score = 450
- Living a healthy life and no smoking
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) throughout Indonesia
- Able to work together with a team
- Have a good personality and communication skills
Please send your comprehensive CV and submitted to :
Departemen PSDM & Naker PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)
through CDA IPB – Gd Andi Hakim Nasoetion Lantai 1, Kampus IPB Darmaga, Bogor
and to email@example.com.
- The applications must be submitted before 5 May 2014.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Pupuk Indonesia brougth to you by loekrcpnsbumn