Lowongan Kerja PT Pos Indonesia
About PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero)
PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) – Pos Indonesia is a leading state-owned company that deals with postal services. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1745 and originally registered as PTT Bureau. PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) was launched in 1995 to focus on mail, parcel and logistics services as well as in financial services.
PT Pos IndonesiaHistory
History records the existence of Pos Indonesia so long, Kantorpos first established in Batavia (now Jakarta) by the Governor-General GW Baron van Imhoff on August 26, 1746 in order to better ensure the safety of the letters, particularly those trading from offices in outside Java, and for those coming from and going to the Netherlands. Since then, the postal service has been born to assume the role and function of public services.
After Kantorpos Batavia established, then four years later established Kantorpos Semarang to hold regular postal communication between the two places and to speed up delivery. Postal route when it is through Falkirk, Cirebon and Pekalongan.
Status Change Pos Indonesia
Pos Indonesia has several times changed the status from the Bureau of PTT (Post, Telegraph and Telephone). Business entity headed by a Chief Surgeon is not a commercial operation and function is more directed to hold a public service. The development continues until the status of a State Enterprise of Posts and Telecommunications (Postel PN). Observing the times where the postal and telecommunications sector is growing very rapidly, then in 1965 changed to the State Company of Post and Giro (PN Pos and Giro), and in 1978 turned into Perum Post and Giro that since this was confirmed as a single entity in conducting the postal service and giropos both for domestic and foreign relations. Housing status for 17 years, then in June 1995 turned into a limited liability company with the name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero).
Over time, Pos Indonesia has now been able to show his creativity in the development of the field of postal Indonesia by leveraging its network infrastructure to reach about 24 thousand service points, reaching 100 percent of city / county, nearly 100 percent of districts and 42 percent of urban / rural, and 940 Indonesia’s transmigration remote locations. Along with the development of information, communication and technology, networking Pos Indonesia has had 3700 Kantorpos online, and include mobile elektronic post in several major cities. All points are chain connected to each other by a solid and integrated. ZIP code system was created to facilitate the post processing where every inch of the area in Indonesia can be identified accurately.
PT Pos Indonesia is one state that is quite famous in Indonesia are engaged in service opportunities for the nation’s best people to join with PT Pos Indonesia:
- Calon Manajer / Fungsional di Kantor Pos (UPT)
General Requirements :
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI),
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Accounting, Informatics Engineering, Management, Communication, Law, International Relation, Business Administration, Psychology, MIPA, Industrial Engineering, Development Studies, Civil Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- The candidate with prior experience minimum of 2 years in the field of Banking, Logistics, Courier, Retail is preferred.
- Maximum age of 30 years old on 1 November 2016.
- Willing to comply with all the provisions of recruitment.
- Have SKCK and drug free Certificate.
- Physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a medical certificate.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Pos Indonesia throughout Indonesia
- For candidate with single/not married status : Willing not to get married during the training period as evidenced by a statement letter.
If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please register and submit your application to :
- http://posindonesia.asi-rekrutmen.com (1 – 12 December 2016).
- Application will be treated strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja PT Pos brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com