Lowongan Kerja PT Pos
About PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero)
PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) – Pos Indonesia is a leading state-owned company that deals with postal services. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1745 and originally registered as PTT Bureau. PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) was launched in 1995 to focus on mail, parcel and logistics services as well as in financial services.
History records the existence of Pos Indonesia so long, Kantorpos first established in Batavia (now Jakarta) by the Governor-General GW Baron van Imhoff on August 26, 1746 in order to better ensure the safety of the letters, particularly those trading from offices in outside Java, and for those coming from and going to the Netherlands. Since then, the postal service has been born to assume the role and function of public services.
After Kantorpos Batavia established, then four years later established Kantorpos Semarang to hold regular postal communication between the two places and to speed up delivery. Postal route when it is through Falkirk, Cirebon and Pekalongan.
Status Change Pos Indonesia
Pos Indonesia has several times changed the status from the Bureau of PTT (Post, Telegraph and Telephone). Business entity headed by a Chief Surgeon is not a commercial operation and function is more directed to hold a public service. The development continues until the status of a State Enterprise of Posts and Telecommunications (Postel PN). Observing the times where the postal and telecommunications sector is growing very rapidly, then in 1965 changed to the State Company of Post and Giro (PN Pos and Giro), and in 1978 turned into Perum Post and Giro that since this was confirmed as a single entity in conducting the postal service and giropos both for domestic and foreign relations. Housing status for 17 years, then in June 1995 turned into a limited liability company with the name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero).
Over time, Pos Indonesia has now been able to show his creativity in the development of the field of postal Indonesia by leveraging its network infrastructure to reach about 24 thousand service points, reaching 100 percent of city / county, nearly 100 percent of districts and 42 percent of urban / rural, and 940 Indonesia’s transmigration remote locations. Along with the development of information, communication and technology, networking Pos Indonesia has had 3700 Kantorpos online, and include mobile elektronic post in several major cities. All points are chain connected to each other by a solid and integrated. ZIP code system was created to facilitate the post processing where every inch of the area in Indonesia can be identified accurately.
PT Pos Indonesia is one state that is quite famous in Indonesia are engaged in service opportunities for the nation’s best people to join with PT Pos Indonesia:
- Rekrutmen Karyawan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Intake Diploma III (D3)
- All applicants must be the Indonesian Ciitizen (WNI) as evidenced by the Identity Card/KTP.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder from all the departments of the State or private colleges accredited.
- Maximum age of 27 years old on 1 September 2015.
- Willing to comply with all the provisions of recruitment. If after passed in the overall selection process proved to provide information that is not true or false and not in accordance with the administrative requirements specified by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), then canceled graduation by making a written statement.
- Drug-free and not under investigation for an offense by the authorities for criminal action or the use of drugs, as evidenced by the Police Notes (SKCK) and Drug-Free Certificate from Police Department.
- Have excellent health both physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a medical certificate.
- Willing to be relocated in all regional area in accordance with the choice of applicants, with making statement (regional option can be seen in the application of e-recruitment).
- Single or married status.
- For applicants who were still single must be willing to not to get married during the training period.
- Willing to will not demand higher ranks of the Diploma which has been required at the time was appointed as an employee of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero).
If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), please register directly through :
- E-recruitment application will be open starting from 21 September to 30 September 2015.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted.
Lowongan Kerja PT Pos brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn